Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.67a3e82e91a4165708ada559e4c7332d.png

image.png

Edited by Bethella
Updating the list
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

Gabby Barrett's baby is due in august

Addie Long had her daughter Dixie Mae May 20.

Brianna Jeub is having a boy.

Laura Paine had her daughter in April.

Allie Paine is having a girl in August

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Rebekah Cortner (Sanders) had a boy, Calen Rain. Posted today but no birth date given. Almost 10 pounds. Cute as all get out. That's the 4th boy for the Sanders girls women. I don't know if either of the other two have had more; last I knew they each had one.

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Esther Staddon Frazer posted a family picture of Michael, Elizabeth, and their new daughter. But no name. Grrr. I guess they want to keep it a secret or something. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Gabby Barrett's baby is due in august

Addie Long had her daughter Dixie Mae May 20.

Brianna Jeub is having a boy.

Laura Paine had her daughter in April.

Allie Paine is having a girl in August

I thought that was a baby named 'Dixie Mae May' for a second....

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

Hello, I don't know if this is something we already knew, but Micah Girotti and his wife Kerri Lopez Girotti had a a baby boy (their second together, his third i believe) somewhere in January 2022. The post is at the Girotti family blog, on February 13, 2022.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Zoo Anderson had a boy yesterday named Oliver Phillip. 

That's an unusual choice for a first name for her. She usually goes with Biblical names. I would have expected Phillip Oliver before Oliver Phillip. 

I wonder if she's pissed it's a boy. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

7 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

That's an unusual choice for a first name for her. She usually goes with Biblical names. I would have expected Phillip Oliver before Oliver Phillip. 

I wonder if she's pissed it's a boy. 

She already has a Peter so she couldn’t. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

Normally Id be glad she had a boy. But, given what we see of how they raise boys, I can't be glad this time. I wouldn't be glad for a girl, either. Basically, I am just sad they have created another life to destroy. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 13

39 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

The Pecans did.

They have different naming patterns. The Pecans are only using P and D names, while the Anderson will only use a first letter once. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

They have different naming patterns. The Pecans are only using P and D names, while the Anderson will only use a first letter once. 

...except in the case of Stephen when there was already Solomon, since he was born on PP's birthday.

Yeah, I'm still side-eyeing that one. Wasn't that the one where she claimed she had like some very obscure Old Testament name lined up for that baby, and then I think once he was born and named Stephen because of PP's birthday she just threw that idea out the window and never revealed what the name was after so many FJers attempted to figure it out? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I remember happened.

• Upvote 3

On 6/2/2022 at 10:13 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Emma Thomas had a boy named Lucas. Not sure the exact day but it’s recent. 

Melanie Thomas Wong, sister of Melissa Thomas Niednagel, is expecting another child sometime this summer, judging from her appearance.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Based on pics Adeline posted from the wedding prep this weekend, Alyssa Morton is at least 4 months pregnant. Probably closer to 5. Her youngest child, Claire, turned 1 today. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

5 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Based on pics Adeline posted from the wedding prep this weekend, Alyssa Morton is at least 4 months pregnant. Probably closer to 5. Her youngest child, Claire, turned 1 today. 

Wow, she's actually gaining distance between her babies. #6 i think right? 

• Upvote 6

49 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Most fundies do. Kelly and Michelle are the outliers who didn’t seem to slow down for most of their 20s and 30s. Most fundies who start out with very close pregnancies eventually spread out a bit. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Yes, this would be #6, and she's definitely spacing more now. If my guess is correct, there will be about 16-17 months between the youngest two. Her first three were exactly 12 months apart, and the last two have been 15 months spaced. She's only ever NOT been pregnant at a child's first birthday once... and it was because she'd just delivered the new baby a few weeks earlier.

With that said, her 12-month lockstep in the first births is rare even among fundies. And her spacing is still pretty tight. Assuming she gives birth before the end of the year, she will have produced 6 full-term singletons in 6 years.

• Upvote 11

13 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Yes, this would be #6, and she's definitely spacing more now. If my guess is correct, there will be about 16-17 months between the youngest two. Her first three were exactly 12 months apart, and the last two have been 15 months spaced. She's only ever NOT been pregnant at a child's first birthday once... and it was because she'd just delivered the new baby a few weeks earlier.

With that said, her 12-month lockstep in the first births is rare even among fundies. And her spacing is still pretty tight. Assuming she gives birth before the end of the year, she will have produced 6 full-term singletons in 6 years.

And Sam will be 26 in December, so assuming she does give birth in 4 -5 months, he will have fathered six children in as many years. At the ripe old age of 26. WTH? A 26 year old kid, the father of six kids. Jokes are made of such things in other realms of society, but fundies wear it with a badge of honor. 

My niece, who will be 30 in August, got married almost two years after Sam & Alyssa. She had her first, and so far only, child last August. I love that little boy more than life itself; everyone does. He is worshipped for who he is and every move he makes is awe inspiring. 

None of Sam & Alyssa's kids get that. They are "the baby" for such a fleetingly short time & then boom, baby sibling comes along & they're just another in the crowd. I cannot imagine that. Especially since I know how much I love my great nephew; he is the hanger of the moon, sun & stars. I feel bad for any baby who is NOT considered the hanger of the galaxy because they are pushed out of the way, sometimes before they can walk, by a new sibling. 

• Upvote 16

On 5/31/2022 at 8:02 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Esther Staddon Frazer posted a family picture of Michael, Elizabeth, and their new daughter. But no name. Grrr. I guess they want to keep it a secret or something. 

I hope its BEEatrice. Or Melissa (which is Greek for Honey Bee)

• Upvote 7

57 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

And Sam will be 26 in December, so assuming she does give birth in 4 -5 months, he will have fathered six children in as many years. At the ripe old age of 26. WTH? A 26 year old kid, the father of six kids. Jokes are made of such things in other realms of society, but fundies wear it with a badge of honor. 

My niece, who will be 30 in August, got married almost two years after Sam & Alyssa. She had her first, and so far only, child last August. I love that little boy more than life itself; everyone does. He is worshipped for who he is and every move he makes is awe inspiring. 

None of Sam & Alyssa's kids get that. They are "the baby" for such a fleetingly short time & then boom, baby sibling comes along & they're just another in the crowd. I cannot imagine that. Especially since I know how much I love my great nephew; he is the hanger of the moon, sun & stars. I feel bad for any baby who is NOT considered the hanger of the galaxy because they are pushed out of the way, sometimes before they can walk, by a new sibling. 

It's funny because I totally understand your feeling but I have a different perspective. I grew up in a very large family and loved every minute of it, it was awesome to feel like I belonged to a tribe. I was happy flying under the radar and getting into all sorts of mischief away from the grown ups' attention. My grandma had 49 grandchildren so individual attention from extended family was pretty limited!

Now I (only) have 2 kids and they get a ton of attention from my husband's side as the only grandkids. I should be glad but in a way it makes me feel sorry for them 😂. Like all the ooing and awing at their accomplishments and the houses full of pictures of them are too much pressure!

• Upvote 10
  • Bless Your Heart 1

18 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Is Lise Morton pregnant as well? Was she in any pics?

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic