IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just thought of something. Since her older sister Elizabeth Joann goes by Lizzy Jo, will Isabella Rose go by Izzy Ro?

Lol, Isabella is a version of Elizabeth.

• Upvote 6

Noah and Chrissy Jeub are having baby number 3. Not sure when but she’s on her first trimester so probably at the end of the year or early 2023

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

On 6/19/2022 at 4:59 PM, ophelia said:

Wow 😯 that is crazy. 

I found out I was pregnant on December 30th 2020 and had my baby at the beginning of September 2021. in that same amount of time Wendi Sanders went from one newborn to the next newborn. Was Gabriel a preemie? She must have been ovulating the second she gave birth.

He wouldn't have had to be a preemie. I believe the earliest you can ovulate is 3 weeks after giving birth. That would make her ovulate on 10 January 2002, making her due on 3 October 2002. If Gabriel was born 19 September, he was born at 38+0, so "early term". 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SorenaJ said:

He wouldn't have had to be a preemie. I believe the earliest you can ovulate is 3 weeks after giving birth. That would make her ovulate on 10 January 2002, making her due on 3 October 2002. If Gabriel was born 19 September, he was born at 38+0, so "early term". 

This may be TMI, but I'll never be able to understand how anyone would want to have sex three weeks after giving birth. It took my body A LOT longer to heal.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12

22 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

This may be TMI, but I'll never be able to understand how anyone would want to have sex three weeks after giving birth. It took my body A LOT longer to heal.

It’s not like a lot of the women discussed here get a choice (by the sound of things) But my partner wouldn’t have been interested in sex with me when I was 3 weeks postpartum either. He saw what I was dealing with and that trumped any blue balls he might have had! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 6

23 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

It’s not like a lot of the women discussed here get a choice (by the sound of things) But my partner wouldn’t have been interested in sex with me when I was 3 weeks postpartum either. He saw what I was dealing with and that trumped any blue balls he might have had! 

Yeah, I realize some of them don't have a say in the matter. But I honestly can't imagine my husband would have been particularly into it either, what with postpartum bleeding, tears, and so on (as I said, TMI, but that's what I remember). Plus, neither of us was getting any sleep at that point. No extra energy for getting frisky!

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Mrs Ms said:

🤣TMI-but oh well!
My twin pregnancy was medically noted as *high risk* but went full term and was no issue.  I was freaking horny as hell during those last weeks-Thanks hormones- and my husband was NOT on the same page!  lol  He read and researched until his eyes crossed! He was so focused on what it took to keep babies in and healthy, longer, safer pregnancy.  At that stage he knew that hormone attached to semen could agitate or kick off labor and he was NOT tempting fate at that stage.. I of course cried to him that he " thought I was ugly and fat"  he just laughed at me.. Fast Forward 2-3 weeks post partum and cue the hyper hormones again.. Once again me crazed and begging for some action and he hands up NONONONO.  He told me HE was the one who saw me cut open, insides all lifted out and around and 2 lives pulled out.  HE was the one who saw me put back together with stitches and super glue and HE was the one who heard the Dr say don't do anything until after I was seen at 6 weeks.  He consoled me with a back rub and assurance that my enormously engorged breasts were "hot as hell" but he was able to be patient and wait for my health and well being!  lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • Love 11

Since we are talking about close spaces between pregnancies. I just noticed the sister who has custody of honey boo boo had twins 10 months after her last. I can’t imagine. That’s a lot of babies. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, NoseyNellie said:

He consoled me with a back rub and assurance that my enormously engorged breasts were "hot as hell" but he was able to be patient and wait for my health and well being!  lol 

That’s a keeper!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

A mom's group that I was a part of had a woman in there that was blase about the fact that her husband demanded sex as soon as she came home from the hospital after each of their 3 kids ( all vaginal births so basically 3 days after delivery). She said that it didn't hurt "too bad".  I was shocked and felt so sad for her but didn't know how to phrase that online without making her feel judged.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 19
  • WTF 4

Most men in my experience don't want to have sex when the woman is on her period, let alone while she's expelling lochia. What is wrong with that man!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 14

I had retained placenta without knowing it so I bled for two months straight. And then a D&C to resolve that issue. Plus I had stitches from the birth. So that will let you know I didn’t hop right into the sack after birth. I was kind of a mess. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, JMO said:

A mom's group that I was a part of had a woman in there that was blase about the fact that her husband demanded sex as soon as she came home from the hospital after each of their 3 kids ( all vaginal births so basically 3 days after delivery). She said that it didn't hurt "too bad".  I was shocked and felt so sad for her but didn't know how to phrase that online without making her feel judged.  

My cousin worked in a gyn office and that Dr specialized in repairs.. My cousin heard way too many stories of women who had abusive partners who demanded sex and the trauma and pain these women suffered was so sad and horrifying

• Sad 24

13 hours ago, NoseyNellie said:

🤣TMI-but oh well!
My twin pregnancy was medically noted as *high risk* but went full term and was no issue.  I was freaking horny as hell during those last weeks-Thanks hormones- and my husband was NOT on the same page!  lol  He read and researched until his eyes crossed! He was so focused on what it took to keep babies in and healthy, longer, safer pregnancy.  At that stage he knew that hormone attached to semen could agitate or kick off labor and he was NOT tempting fate at that stage.. I of course cried to him that he " thought I was ugly and fat"  he just laughed at me.. Fast Forward 2-3 weeks post partum and cue the hyper hormones again.. Once again me crazed and begging for some action and he hands up NONONONO.  He told me HE was the one who saw me cut open, insides all lifted out and around and 2 lives pulled out.  HE was the one who saw me put back together with stitches and super glue and HE was the one who heard the Dr say don't do anything until after I was seen at 6 weeks.  He consoled me with a back rub and assurance that my enormously engorged breasts were "hot as hell" but he was able to be patient and wait for my health and well being!  lol 

Wow, my partner was emphatically not allowed to look behind the c section curtain. (I warned him not to, as one of our friends somehow got a look at this wife's organs and was very disturbed!)

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1

My husband almost fainted when I got an IV. I’m so glad I didn’t need a c-section because I know he wouldn’t be conscious for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, JMO said:

One of my close friends worked as an obstetrics nurse for many years (she left in 2010). In that time, she had quite a few situations where she or another staff member would walk into a recovery suite to find the new parents engaged in a sex act. Usually, it was a male on the receiving end of fellatio from a female partner... who had literally just given birth. However, she personally interrupted couples HAVING FULL-ON VAGINAL SEX two times in 20 years. I have no idea what either of the males said, but one of the women in question just shrugged and said "I can't feel anything anyway". 

Specific sensation or not, I can't wrap my mind around it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 14

I’m single right now, but hopefully any guy I got together with and had children with would be sensible enough to not make me have sex so soon after me giving birth. If he even asked, he would be told to fuck right off (no pun intended). 

I don’t understand other people sometimes. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

David and Hannah Keller are having baby #1 in November per their joint (🙃) Facebook page 

I wonder how close this baby and Nurthan #2 will be born. 

I also wonder if Jill is rethinking having (and Kaylee)'s wedding in November. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I wonder how close this baby and Nurthan #2 will be born. 

I also wonder if Jill is rethinking having (and Kaylee)'s wedding in November. 

Maybe Jill deliberately wants Nurie to go into labour at the reception, so it'll bring more attention to the wedding! 

• Upvote 8

Not sure where to post this. I’m in shock, US Supreme Court has just overturned Roe vs Wade. Cannot believe it. What will this mean for the US?

• Angry 5
  • Disgust 1

35 minutes ago, Angelface said:

What will this mean for the US?

It's going to mean a world of hurt and utter badness for everyone, even for the fundies we snark on in this thread. 

For all their harassment of PP & their posting of pro-life forced birth memes, our snarkees will suffer as much as anyone, especially if the state comes after them for "menstrual irregularities" suspected of being abortions. It's no coincidence that the US states with the most draconian anti-abortion laws planned or passed are also the states with the highest rates of maternal & infant mortality. Many of our snarkees live in one of these states.

All in all, I'd say we're looking at a whole bunch of new members for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 5

Austin Wilson and Anna Schrock Wilson had a girl on June 24 named Rose Elena. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

I think it's a mistake that hospitals try to keep men from seeing women after they had a c-section. A lot of men definitely need a wake-up call about what pregnancy can do to a woman's body.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic