IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

On 7/18/2022 at 8:08 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like Lise’s baby is a boy named Everett.

They already have Elliott. Interesting choice, knowing that. 

Lydia looks a lot like Priscilla. Which gives a tone of weight to the "sibling" look between David & Priscilla. 

Edited by hoipolloi
Redacted image from private social media account
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

Martha Morton just called Lise’s newest baby Gideon. The Mortons often go by middle names. So maybe he’s Everett Gideon Morton. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Martha Morton just called Lise’s newest baby Gideon. The Mortons often go by middle names. So maybe he’s Everett Gideon Morton. 

Nope. His entire name changed. It's now Gideon Eleazar Morton

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

5 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Nope. His entire name changed. It's now Gideon Eleazar Morton

Weird. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Tim and Franicia white had a boy named Moses Tomokane. His siblings want to nickname him Mike. Not sure on the exact due date yet. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Tim and Franicia white had a boy named Moses Tomokane. His siblings want to nickname him Mike. Not sure on the exact due date yet. 

Tomokane is Franicia's maiden name.  This is kid #10, right?  Tim has retired from the Navy, I think, and the family has moved to Florida. I don't know if Tim's pension and their self-publishing ventures are enough to feed 10 blessings. At least they retain some of their military benefits.  I think Franicia is 42 or 43? I hope her uterus has closed up shop.

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 1

The "barely out of the womb" staged photoshoots are out of control!

Edited by hoipolloi
Redacted image from private social media account
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Moses? That poor kid, still as bad as Heistheway.

• Downvote 2
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Moses? That poor kid, still as bad as Heistheway.

Very few names are as bad as Heistheway. It's very hard to pronounce, and obsecure. Only a fundie would pick it.

Moses is actually not as uncommon as you might think. In the US, it fluctuates in popularity between the 400 and 600. In 2021, it was the 519th name for boys. 

• Upvote 9

I always guess Fred for fundie baby names and I can’t believe I was right this time😂😂

Thanks Jill

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

The "barely out of the womb" staged photoshoots are out of control!

That bow on her head is ginormous. Headbands always look ridiculous on a baby with no/very little hair.

5 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

That bow on her head is ginormous. Headbands always look ridiculous on a baby with no/very little hair.

I really thought the giant bows were going out of style and the smaller bows were becoming more popular. Leave it to a fundie to keep the trend of gigantic bows on newborns going.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Very few names are as bad as Heistheway. It's very hard to pronounce, and obsecure. Only a fundie would pick it.

Moses is actually not as uncommon as you might think. In the US, it fluctuates in popularity between the 400 and 600. In 2021, it was the 519th name for boys. 

And other versions of it are used as well. Moises is in the #525 spot; Moshe at #484; Musa at #743.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

I could have sworn Allison was having a boy...?

She wad when they announced but then like a few weeks later they announced that it was a girl

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

I always guess Fred for fundie baby names and I can’t believe I was right this time😂😂

Thanks Jill

I think of Fred as an old man name, but I guess they do all start out young.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think of Fred as an old man name, but I guess they do all start out young.

That’s why Freddy works for little boys and then when they grow up, they can choose to be Fred or Frederick. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

The Goodwins had another boy: Elisha Franklin “Frank” Goodwin, born July 21st, 2022. Frank weighed 8lbs, 13oz at birth and measured 21” long. It is #7 for them. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Both Carolina and Cassidy Bontrager are expecting their 3rd babies due soon this summer. Longest video ever but Papa Bowers officially spilled the beans

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Both Carolina and Cassidy Bontrager are expecting their 3rd babies due soon this summer. Longest video ever but Papa Bowers officially spilled the beans

Isn't this their 3rd overlapping pregnancy? 

• Upvote 7

Just now, JMO said:

Isn't this their 3rd overlapping pregnancy? 

Yes. Their first babies were born less than 12 hours apart in summer 2018. Their second babies weren’t as close together. In 2020, Cass had a spring baby and Lina had a summer baby. Now they are both having summer babies this time around. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic