IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

2 hours ago, Freejin said:

So I happened upon the original 16 Children and Moving In show, and there’s a scene where JB says they bought 20 acres for their home in the hopes that each of the children would eventually settle down and start their own families on the property. Bahahahahahahahaahhahaha. 

I love it when a controlling patriarch’s plans go to shit. It’s enjoyable. It’s probably why I enjoy seeing pics of Anna and Mary Maxwell having fun at college. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I love it when a controlling patriarch’s plans go to shit. It’s enjoyable. It’s probably why I enjoy seeing pics of Anna and Mary Maxwell having fun at college. 

Whaaaaaa? 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Whaaaaaa? 

You haven’t heard? He actually let them go to a small Christian college in WV. Where everyone is allowed to wear pants and shorts. They always look happy in pictures from the school fb page. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

They didn't build a house for Joe.  They moved the cabin from some land Grandma Mary sold.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

We had a quiverfull family that lived in  our old neighborhood. At the time we moved in they had nine and when they moved away they were at thirteen kids. We all shared a common area behind our circles of houses, and there was a playground and a huge open area where all the neighborhood kids would play kickball, run around, etc. Anyway, those kids delighted in torturing all the kids, and really gave our middle daughter a hard time. They pegged us as heathens early on and would tell her she is going to hell, her sisters and parents would burn in hell, on and on. They ganged up on and picked on so many kids over the years, and one of the boys was known for killing baby animals if he could catch them. The parents never did squat about any of the shitty behaviors. I was so freaking glad to see them leave. Buh bye. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 17
  • WTF 8

9 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

We had a quiverfull family that lived in  our old neighborhood. At the time we moved in they had nine and when they moved away they were at thirteen kids. We all shared a common area behind our circles of houses, and there was a playground and a huge open area where all the neighborhood kids would play kickball, run around, etc. Anyway, those kids delighted in torturing all the kids, and really gave our middle daughter a hard time. They pegged us as heathens early on and would tell her she is going to hell, her sisters and parents would burn in hell, on and on. They ganged up on and picked on so many kids over the years, and one of the boys was known for killing baby animals if he could catch them. The parents never did squat about any of the shitty behaviors. I was so freaking glad to see them leave. Buh bye. 

Oh lord reading that sent my blood pressure up! I would be in Gaol right now if I had to deal with that shit… 

• I Agree 7

Accordint to a post i saw on Tumblr Jackson Bates now Is working with Jason Duggar and another guy on costruction in Ar...do we think he Is living with the Duggars at the TTH or maybe with some member from the church? Could he be courting an Arkansas girl?

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Accordint to a post i saw on Tumblr Jackson Bates now Is working with Jason Duggar and another guy on costruction in Ar...do we think he Is living with the Duggars at the TTH or maybe with some member from the church? Could he be courting an Arkansas girl?

A Duggar perhaps?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

A Duggar perhaps?

Yes I fear that they're going to try to have Johanna get to know him. Isn't she about 15 or 16?

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Yes I fear that they're going to try to have Johanna get to know him. Isn't she about 15 or 16?

Those were my thoughts as well.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

She Is 16 now turning 17 in october. It could be a "getting to know you" phase, but i was hoping for a couple more year for her before marriage 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

As both shows have been cancelled, JB and Gil may see a Duggar/Bates wedding as one last push to get the gravy train back on track! 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

As both shows have been cancelled, JB and Gil may see a Duggar/Bates wedding as one last push to get the gravy train back on track! 

Don't give them ideas!! 

But yes i could see It as way to ensure some good money and publicity from TV mags, inteviews and so 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Carver Bowers has been spending a lot of time with the Duggars, maybe he is up for Johannah? Ive never really seen JBob as an Agenda type, he'll take any money thats offered including Govs

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2

4 hours ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

Carver Bowers has been spending a lot of time with the Duggars, maybe he is up for Johannah? Ive never really seen JBob as an Agenda type, he'll take any money thats offered including Govs

How old Is Carver now? I lost track of them a while ago 

6 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Don't give them ideas!! 

But yes i could see It as way to ensure some good money and publicity from TV mags, inteviews and so 

That’s so gross. It’s got a very “let’s create peace between our two countries by forcing our children into wedlock” vibe.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

How old Is Carver now? I lost track of them a while ago 

Carver is 20. 4 years older than Johannah. His brother Christian is 17. 

• Upvote 4

Thanks, @SorenaJ I really don't know Who will eventually be the worst the Bowers or the Bates...maybe Is nothing and what we are all seeing Is just a group of friends, but I dunno I just feel that something Is brewing 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

@Italiangirl I suppose it’s fair enough meeting up with several different boys, in order to find the one that’ll be her “special friend”. 
I suppose JB is along the lines of “here are some approved fundie guys you can hang out with, let’s see if one of them develops into a courtship”. 

• Upvote 8

10 hours ago, Idlewild said:

I want to give this an eyeroll because I could absolutely see them doing this! It’s not about their hashtag blessings, it’s all about the money. If they can make bucks off this they’ll tell whichever kid it’s god’s will for the kids to marry each other. Despicable. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

I’ll be honest. I can’t see a Bates boy going for a Duggar girl. The Bates boys always seem to go for the very worldly fundie girls. And they seem to love getting attention from the opposite sex as long as they can before they can settle down. I don’t see any bates boys after Lawson and at Trace marrying in the next few years. 

Now Carver Bowers going after Hannie? I could easily see that happening. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ll be honest. I can’t see a Bates boy going for a Duggar girl. The Bates boys always seem to go for the very worldly fundie girls. And they seem to love getting attention from the opposite sex as long as they can before they can settle down. I don’t see any bates boys after Lawson and at Trace marrying in the next few years. 

Now Carver Bowers going after Hannie? I could easily see that happening. 

Jackson is the long haired, likely bleached tips, trendy looking son. I could maybe see him with a grown up version of the very smart, spunky, funny little girl Hannie used to be ( or at least was portrayed as) — don’t know about the trampled down, only cares about obsessively cleaning and organizing, version they are pushing now. From the little they now show they seem to be doing at least as hard a push for squelching the spirits of Hannie and Jackson as they did with Joy and Josiah. So likely a very, very early marriage. 

Plus the Bates Boys don’t marry young at Jackson’s age. Zach was a few weeks from turning 25 when he got married. Lawson will be close to 30 when he gets married. Nathan was 28 when he got married. And Trace will be 25 when married. 

• Upvote 7

Well look who's broken cover and posted a photo of herself- Michelle is doing the Spring100 this year  ( a 100 mile walking challenge done over the weeks before Easter. It's run by Shiloh Photography and the blog is always good for fundie watching)

20220412_195039.jpg

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9

On 4/11/2022 at 1:54 PM, Mama Mia said:

Jackson is the long haired, likely bleached tips, trendy looking son. I could maybe see him with a grown up version of the very smart, spunky, funny little girl Hannie used to be ( or at least was portrayed as) — don’t know about the trampled down, only cares about obsessively cleaning and organizing, version they are pushing now. From the little they now show they seem to be doing at least as hard a push for squelching the spirits of Hannie and Jackson as they did with Joy and Josiah. So likely a very, very early marriage. 

Hannie is obsessively cleaning and organizing? That makes me to sad, that wild passionate child broken into a Marie Kondo like person. 

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Sad 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic