IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

2 hours ago, Idlewild said:

That, or the idiot still has political ambitions and doesn’t want to be cited as the candidate who wrote a letter of support for a CSA felon. Let others do the dirty work.

Work- a 4 letter word to JB.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Based on Carlin insta stories (thanks again Carlin you truly are the gift that keeps giving) It seems that Jason was at the wedding with One of the Langdon girls probably Claire and they are "talking"or courting, there are plenty of speculations on Tumblr about the pair

Tumblr_l_2087020082418167.jpg

Edited by Italiangirl
Adding the photo
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

6 hours ago, Idlewild said:

That, or the idiot still has political ambitions and doesn’t want to be cited as the candidate who wrote a letter of support for a CSA felon. Let others do the dirty work.

I wonder if Jim Bob isn’t totally disgusted with Josh at this point.

• I Agree 1

@ItalianSceptic, that looks a lot like JB to me. Is that Joy next to Jana? If so, I am a little surprised. She is friends with Carlin but Carlin isn't the one getting married. She and Austin also don't strike me as the travel for travel sake types. 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

@ItalianSceptic, that looks a lot like JB to me. Is that Joy next to Jana? If so, I am a little surprised. She is friends with Carlin but Carlin isn't the one getting married. She and Austin also don't strike me as the travel for travel sake types. 

Austin does Mediccorp with Lawson. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

45 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

That is Joy. There's a pic of her with Carlin in Carlin's stories.

• Thank You 2

7 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

I wonder if Jim Bob isn’t totally disgusted with Josh at this point.

That would require some sense of shame and recognition that he has enabled this creep, so I don’t think it will be happening. He will be disgusted it cost him the show, money etc.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Based on Carlin insta stories (thanks again Carlin you truly are the gift that keeps giving) It seems that Jason was at the wedding with One of the Langdon girls probably Claire and they are "talking"or courting, there are plenty of speculations on Tumblr about the pair

Could JB be hovering any closer? It’s like he’s trying to smell this young woman to make sure she’s fertile enough for his son. And of course he’s visually checking out the goods, all in the name of “chaperoning”.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 4

14 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Is that joy or Jessa next to Jana at first I thought Jessa but I did see joy was in town.  
can some please give some dets on the possible new courtship chicky babe 

• Upvote 1

John and Abbie were also there, as Zach and Whitney posted a pic with Gracie playing with one of their similar sized littles.

• Upvote 4

I think Emily Ann Reynes did post a pic with Claire Langdon:

CAAF11A5-825E-4CFD-9942-107085D2AE90.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

On 5/14/2022 at 10:41 AM, IsmeWeatherwax said:

@Satan'sFortress well I had 3 birthdays to buy for, my dear friend yesterday, my niece and sister in August, and I just ran out of the usual ideas. So I decided to make them up an afternoon tea box. My friend I did coffee as shes allergic to tea. I went charity/thrift store hunting over the last month and got; 2 small teapots, 1 small coffee cafetiere, 3 little jugs (for milk) 3 little vases (for some fake flowers) pretty trays, 3 little tablecloths and a cup, saucer and plate from etsy like this https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1116119678/vintage-tea-cup-trio-teacup-saucer-and?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=tea+cup+and+plate&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1

I then bought biscuits, cakes, snacky bits and coffee. Wrapped it all up in a big box and my friend yesterday said she really loved it! 

So 1 of the little tea pots came with a tea cosy but 1 doesnt, and I cant give 1 without the other! So this long story is why I need to  make a teacosy by August! 

What a fantastic idea. I will be pinching it. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, Idlewild said:

That would require some sense of shame and recognition that he has enabled this creep, so I don’t think it will be happening. He will be disgusted it cost him the show, money etc.

I wonder if he could get there via purity culture and possessiveness. Josh is the one who “ruined” his daughters, he took their purity, their value. That value belongs to Jim Bob! Now how will he marry off his daughters?! 

Obviously, this is toxic af but I wonder if he got there thinking similarly. Jim Bob doesn’t seem to like Josh.

Edited by Father Son Holy Goat

@Father Son Holy GoatI don't JB is sad about Josh going to prison because he will miss Josh and really likes him. I think this is all ego for JB and not having to face any sense of personal failure with JB in regards to Josh.  This is a bigger Duggar ahowing than I would have thought l. I forgot Lawson did Medicorp with JD and Austin. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

@Father Son Holy GoatI don't JB is sad about Josh going to prison because he will miss Josh and really likes him. I think this is all ego for JB and not having to face any sense of personal failure with JB in regards to Josh.  This is a bigger Duggar ahowing than I would have thought l. I forgot Lawson did Medicorp with JD and Austin. 

Probably. Sometimes I try to see the good in abusive people because it makes my own abuse more tolerable to live with. I think that’s what happened here.

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

I wonder if he could get there via purity culture and possessiveness. Josh is the one who “ruined” his daughters, he took their purity, their value. That value belongs to Jim Bob! Now how will he marry off his daughters?! 

Obviously, this is toxic af but I wonder if he got there thinking similarly. Jim Bob doesn’t seem to like Josh.

In their f’d up subculture JB probably believes the girls are somewhat to blame for the abuse. JB will never accept he made awful decisions when it came to raising his quiver full. JB will never admit that he & Michelle abused their children or that they sacrificed their children to their ego. 

(I do agree with you that JB doesn’t seem to like Josh all that much. My guess is he’s a lot like 45: if you’re loyal to him in a way he finds valuable then you’re worth pandering to. Otherwise he rights them off and any generosity is for show only and comes with lots of strings)

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I think the Duggars have always been at the Bates weddings and vice versa just have had to be previously edited out because of TV show contracts and publicity issues. Now that neither have TV shows anymore, they don’t have to hide the connection publicly.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

18 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

@JermajestyDuggar What is known about the Langdons?

Oh I don’t know much at all. Just that they occasionally show up in the periphery of the Duggar groups. I guess sort of like the Andreggs and the Haights. They are all fundie friends with the Duggars but I don’t know if they are super close with them. 

• Thank You 7

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I don’t know much at all. Just that they occasionally show up in the periphery of the Duggar groups. I guess sort of like the Andreggs and the Haights. They are all fundie friends with the Duggars but I don’t know if they are super close with them. 

Thank You! 

Imagine being so repressed that if some captures a photo of you having a conversation with a person of the opposite sex the assumption is that you’re planning to marry them.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic