IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Jana, Jason, and James are all over 18 in that order. Jackson will turn 18 soon then Johannah. 

If the money is drying up, they should stop marrying off the boys unless they have in-laws to help support the family. There has been speculation about an Andregg-Duggar match for a long time. 

If the money is drying up, they could try getting a real job. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 14

I think I’ve seen Jason hanging out in a group with the Andreggs more than once lately. I don’t know much about the Andreggs so I don’t know who would be a match for him. 

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think I’ve seen Jason hanging out in a group with the Andreggs more than once lately. I don’t know much about the Andreggs so I don’t know who would be a match for him. 

Andregg daughters (the Andreggs live an hour away from the Duggars): 

Ashlynn Mikayla Andregg (born 1999)

Lauren Nicole Andregg (born 2001) - married to Devin Keith Wikstrom 

Brianna Coryn Andregg (abt. 2003) 

Kiersten Andregg (abt. 2004) 

Gabrielle Andregg (abt. 2006) 

I don't know about the Andreggs either, but could be either Ashlynn, Brianna or Kiersten. Gabrielle is probably a bit too young for a special friend. 

Jason is from 2000. 

The Wikstroms or Etbauers are friends with the Spiveys, and Claire (Spivey) Duggar was a bridesmaid at Grace (Wikstrom) Etbauer's wedding to Kord Etbauer in 2020, and Justin Duggar was a groomsmen. Grace is Devin's brother (I think). 

Just your daily dose of fundie intertwinement. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 23

41 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Andregg daughters (the Andreggs live an hour away from the Duggars): 

Ashlynn Mikayla Andregg (born 1999)

Lauren Nicole Andregg (born 2001) - married to Devin Keith Wikstrom 

Brianna Coryn Andregg (abt. 2003) 

Kiersten Andregg (abt. 2004) 

Gabrielle Andregg (abt. 2006) 

I don't know about the Andreggs either, but could be either Ashlynn, Brianna or Kiersten. Gabrielle is probably a bit too young for a special friend. 

Jason is from 2000. 

The Wikstroms or Etbauers are friends with the Spiveys, and Claire (Spivey) Duggar was a bridesmaid at Grace (Wikstrom) Etbauer's wedding to Kord Etbauer in 2020, and Justin Duggar was a groomsmen. Grace is Devin's brother (I think). 

Just your daily dose of fundie intertwinement. 

Yes, Grace is Devin's sister. Grace met her husband, Kord Etbauer, at Devin and Lauren's wedding (he was assisting the photographer or something) and then they were married like 6 months later. I feel like it would come full circle if Jason married one of Lauren's sisters--well, full circle in the limited fundie gene pool way. 

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Yes, Grace is Devin's sister. Grace met her husband, Kord Etbauer, at Devin and Lauren's wedding (he was assisting the photographer or something) and then they were married like 6 months later. I feel like it would come full circle if Jason married one of Lauren's sisters--well, full circle in the limited fundie gene pool way. 

Maybe Ashlynn. She’s the closest in age. 

• Upvote 2

Logan Smith just posted a pic from western night at church with Jason and the Andregg girls. If Jason is attending the same church as the Andreggs, he will be seeing a lot of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a match in the future. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Logan Smith just posted a pic from western night at church with Jason and the Andregg girls. If Jason is attending the same church as the Andreggs, he will be seeing a lot of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a match in the future. 

It looks like James, not Jason, and James is tagged.

• Thank You 3

1 minute ago, JDuggs said:

It looks like James, not Jason, and James is tagged.

Thank you. I admit I do interchange their names even though I know which is which. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Thank you. I admit I do interchange their names even though I know which is which. 

Jason made more sense to me so I was surprised it was James. I was looking to see which girl the Duggar boy was interested in, but they weren’t giving clues in this photo!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Jason made more sense to me so I was surprised it was James. I was looking to see which girl the Duggar boy was interested in, but they weren’t giving clues in this photo!

Yeah I don’t think there are clues to anything going on. Just that they are all hanging out a lot. Which could lead to a relationship.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don’t think there are clues to anything going on. Just that they are all hanging out a lot. Which could lead to a relationship.

In my imaginary world, Jana and Steve W. Are married and living their best lives. 

• Upvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 9

It’d be nice if just one of the boys went to trade school and had a real job before marrying a fundie maiden they intend to knock up as much as possible.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

51 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

In my imaginary world, Jana and Steve W. Are married and living their best lives. 

There have been fundie couples that broke up and then got back together later on. I suppose it’s possible they could get back together in the future. But I kind of doubt it. We know they will have to see each other at the upcoming wedding. Awkward. 

• Upvote 7

58 minutes ago, PurpleCats said:

It’d be nice if just one of the boys went to trade school and had a real job before marrying a fundie maiden they intend to knock up as much as possible.

For all we know some of the quieter ones might have done this. They no longer have to perform for the show so perhaps they just got on with it. I hope so, anyway.

• Upvote 6

43 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

For all we know some of the quieter ones might have done this. They no longer have to perform for the show so perhaps they just got on with it. I hope so, anyway.

Agreed. These folks have had nothing but time, surely some of them could have acquired education, skills and certification and are working just like the balance of adult society.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 7

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Can you post the pic for a sticky beak please 

I was still hoping to watch the car crash of a relationship between Lauren Caldwell and James or Jason  

Enquiring minds still wanna know about her break up and drama between duggars and her family normal disclaimer she owes the public nothing about her failed relationship  enquiring minds still want the goss

• Upvote 4
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

On 3/11/2022 at 5:19 AM, SorenaJ said:

If the money is drying up, they could try getting a real job. 

I think having a job would be good for them and maybe even a opportunity to do something they enjoy. Unfortunately they're in a cult where their father controls them and he wants them to marry and work for him.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Can you post the pic for a sticky beak please 

I was still hoping to watch the car crash of a relationship between Lauren Caldwell and James or Jason  

Enquiring minds still wanna know about her break up and drama between duggars and her family normal disclaimer she owes the public nothing about her failed relationship  enquiring minds still want the goss

I’m not sure if Logan is public or not. I hate how these fundies will change back and forth between public and private. I only follow the public ones and then they go private without me knowing it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I’m not sure if Logan is public or not. I hate how these fundies will change back and forth between public and private. I only follow the public ones and then they go private without me knowing it. 

It's public but I think it was a story so probably not available anymore.

And yes, I miss the Caldwell drama. 

• Thank You 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just that they are all hanging out a lot. Which could lead to a relationship courtship.

Fixed that for ya!  Duggars don't have "relationships." God forbids them.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I feel like a lot of fundie drama probably stays on the down low like the Caldwell Duggar church split. Which is unfortunate. Because I’m nosey and want to know the stuff that went down. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 14

On 3/12/2022 at 6:56 AM, gustava said:

Fixed that for ya!  Duggars don't have "relationships." God forbids them.

Actually I think even their relationships to one another are all dysfunctional. Remember when Jessa and Jinger were besties and inseparable?  I think in the time Jinger has been married (5+ years), Jessa has been to CA once and Jinger to Arkansas maybe twice. Remember how close Jinger and Joe were? Or Jana and JD? Compared to how often the Bateses seem to get together, the Duggars pale in comparison. JB and M f’d up all those relationships with their weird ways and how they handled Josh. These folks don’t know the first thing about healthy relationships and boundaries.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Actually I think even their relationships to one another are all dysfunctional. Remember when Jessa and Jinger were besties and inseparable?  I think in the time Jinger has been married (5+ years), Jessa has been to CA once and Jinger to Arkansas maybe twice. Remember how close Jinger and Joe were? Or Jana and JD? Compared to how often the Bateses seem to get together, the Duggars pale in comparison. JB and M f’d up all those relationships with their weird ways and how they handled Josh. These folks don’t know the first thing about healthy relationships and boundaries.

It’s not like Jessa and Jinger have only seen each other three times since Jinger’s been married. There have been six Duggar weddings since then. They’ve both been very busy having babies making it difficult to travel. I would bet they are in daily contact with each other. I don’t really know about Jinger and Joe, but I think that Jana still spends a lot of time with John and Abbie. Jana seems to favor Grace over the rest of her nieces and nephews.

I actually think the Duggar kids have a few decent bonds between siblings and maybe stronger relationships with friends than the Bates kids have.

• Upvote 14

10 hours ago, JDuggs said:

making it difficult to travel

Not to mention, the tiny issue of the major global pandemic we just had in the last two years. Not that the Duggars have shown they care, but still...

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

2 hours ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

Not to mention, the tiny issue of the major global pandemic we just had in the last two years. Not that the Duggars have shown they care, but still...

Nah, Covid has not stopped these folks at all. Plus, they own and pilot (not always successfully) their own planes.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic