IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

On 5/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Emily Ann Reynes did post a pic with Claire Langdon:

CAAF11A5-825E-4CFD-9942-107085D2AE90.jpeg

Claire is the one in pink, Emma the younger sister is on the far left in floral. The girl next to Jason in Carlin’s story, has a similar white shawl/sweater/thing draped over her shoulder….and maybe the of pink you can see behind Lydia’s face could match Claire’s dress? Even the unnamed friend in purple appears in both posts 😂

• Upvote 2

On 5/16/2022 at 1:43 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Emily Ann Reynes did post a pic with Claire Langdon:

CAAF11A5-825E-4CFD-9942-107085D2AE90.jpeg

anyone got the goss on her please?

Edited by AussieKrissy
Never mind I caught up reading and saw the comments thanks
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Claire is the one in pink, Emma the younger sister is on the far left in floral. The girl next to Jason in Carlin’s story, has a similar white shawl/sweater/thing draped over her shoulder….and maybe the of pink you can see behind Lydia’s face could match Claire’s dress? Even the unnamed friend in purple appears in both posts 😂

in this photo Emma looks more like the girl next to Jason, not Claire, That girl in the pink doesn't even look like Claire, If you look at Claire's instagram account, she's private, but her bio pic, just with the angling she reminds me of Allison from pretty little liars

• Upvote 1

Jason posted a pic of having movie night on the Duggar front lawn. They have a big projector screen set up. So different from the days where they said they almost never watch tv. I’m sure they are watching a Christian movie. But still. It’s funny because now they have a huge ass projector in their yard now. 

• Upvote 12

11 hours ago, raayx01 said:

in this photo Emma looks more like the girl next to Jason, not Claire, That girl in the pink doesn't even look like Claire, If you look at Claire's instagram account, she's private, but her bio pic, just with the angling she reminds me of Allison from pretty little liars

I mean idk what to tell you if you think the girl in pink doesn’t look like Claire, bc it is her 😂. Emily tagged her - the far left is absolutely Emma, the hombre dress is Emily herself, and the purple dress is their friend Samantha who Emily also tagged. Look at the post from KJ on the bates family insta - multiple pics of the same two sisters, super obvious. Now whether the girl next to Jason is either of them, idk….just making a far-stretched guess haha! 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays

Is there a thread for stuff the Duggars have ruined for people?

For instance: every. single. time. I do an at-home exercise video that has the fire-hydrant exercise (which is awesome for my core!) I have to intentionally block out the very unwelcome memory of Josh's exercise training phase in 19 Kids. :brainbleach:

Other things that are semi-tainted for me: jean skirts, even cute ones; make your own pizza at home; flip flops; snow cream; thrifting. What bout you?

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Is there a thread for stuff the Duggars have ruined for people?

For instance: every. single. time. I do an at-home exercise video that has the fire-hydrant exercise (which is awesome for my core!) I have to intentionally block out the very unwelcome memory of Josh's exercise training phase in 19 Kids. :brainbleach:

Other things that are semi-tainted for me: jean skirts, even cute ones; make your own pizza at home; flip flops; snow cream; thrifting. What bout you?

Tater tot casserole. I liked it growing up. But now it isn’t reminds me of the Duggars. 

• Upvote 3

In theory, I like the idea of homeschooling, but not the kind reflected in SOTDRT

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

Aldi.

• Upvote 2

The word precious. 

I never hear it said in the voice of whoever is saying it; it always hits with Michelle's voice and that makes my skin crawl,

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, fundiefan said:

The word precious. 

I never hear it said in the voice of whoever is saying it; it always hits with Michelle's voice and that makes my skin crawl,

Just work on saying it in Gollum's voice instead.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

That just might work.

• Upvote 3

Fun! 

OK--so this is absolutely insane, but here's mine.  I play the NYT Spelling Bee every day. For some reason, I hear JB's voice in my head if I put a word in and it doesn't take, or I misspelled it, or typed it in wrong.  JB is smugly telling me that I spelled it wrong, and that public schools don't teach spelling anymore.  Sweet Rufus.  That is just freaking weird, but there you go!  The Duggars have ruined Spelling Bee for me.:tw_bee:

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 5

Kids taking an interest in their younger siblings. I see people in my baby wearing groups often talking about how their older kid wants to wear the new baby and I think "or are you parentifying them???" Instead of being able to enjoy the sweet interactions.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

On 5/17/2022 at 3:27 AM, Smee said:

Imagine being so repressed that if some captures a photo of you having a conversation with a person of the opposite sex the assumption is that you’re planning to marry them.

Wait... Hugh Jackman isn't going to marry me, in spite of the picture of us? I suppose that both of our spouses will be relieved, as will we. I mean, I'm a catch, but I don't know the dude, so all of this would be extremely awkward.

Edited by samurai_sarah
  • Haha 11

6 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

Mini Golf:output_eeMbjt:

Dammit, I was repressing that! 

• Upvote 6

Fellowship.  My church used that word a couple of weeks ago when describing an after Mass social complete with snacks and beverages.  "Come on downstairs after Mass for fellowship!"  My mind went directly to the Duggars and Bates the minute the word "fellowship" was uttered.

I take consolation in the fact they did not say "sweet fellowship".    

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 15

23 hours ago, HeartsAFundie said:

Fellowship.  My church used that word a couple of weeks ago when describing an after Mass social complete with snacks and beverages.  "Come on downstairs after Mass for fellowship!"  My mind went directly to the Duggars and Bates the minute the word "fellowship" was uttered.

I take consolation in the fact they did not say "sweet fellowship".    

I have a Facebook friend who would talk like that, she’d talk about sweet friends and sweet fellowship. The funny part is her one year old was always in the background with WTF face.

Edited by Father Son Holy Goat
  • Haha 8

On 5/20/2022 at 9:56 AM, HereticHick said:

I always think the word precious in Gollum's voice. Just like I think the work donkey in Shrek's voice.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic