IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

46 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Hannie is obsessively cleaning and organizing? That makes me to sad, that wild passionate child broken into a Marie Kondo like person. 

I hope that the spunky, strong-willed, energetic little girl is still in there somewhere. Glimpses of little Joy come back occasionally and they never were able to turn her into the hair, clothes and makeup girl they wanted. Hannie is waaaaay too young to be courting; I hope Carver and Jackson are in Arkansas to hang out with James and Jackson Duggar. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Cam said:

*Mother is walking.

She has always been keen on self care, which is a healthy thing. As long as all her kids’ needs were met too (which we know did not happen).

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Hannie is obsessively cleaning and organizing? That makes me to sad, that wild passionate child broken into a Marie Kondo like person. 

It is really sad. It’s on their incredibly awkwardly put together blurbs they have for each kid/couple on their official site. The individual descriptions seem to be put together by a mix of people ( some are 1st person, some 3rd, some switch back and forth) they seem to be mostly a couple years old with just tack ons for new marriages/babies) 

Anyway - each kid has a photo, a short few sentence description, and then you can click to go to a page with their social media links and more in depth info. Hannie has been heavily pushed into a cleaning, picking up after, organizing whiz. Jackson has been heavily played up on his super manly interests. Very sad.

Jill also has by far the most super Jesus-y blurb. Interesting, it’s like some ghost writer was doing a little wishful thinking on these

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Upvote 6

Johannah and Jackson were so close when they were little. It’s sad that they appear to have been pushed apart as they have gotten older so they fulfill the gender roles their parents have put them in. 

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, socalrules said:

Johannah and Jackson were so close when they were little. It’s sad that they appear to have been pushed apart as they have gotten older so they fulfill the gender roles their parents have put them in. 

They also included Jackson in with all the younger girls instead of the howlers for most activities and groupings. Which is unusual as he is as close in age to Justin as he is to Hannie.  And then when much younger Tyler came along they pushed it as Jackson having someone to hang out with. Must be really hard to be a sensitive boy in that crowd.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Big Sandy Spring Family Camp begins April 25. It feels odd to see no Duggars listed as speakers: https://familyconferences.org/family-conferences/big-sandy-spring/ 

Do you think the Duggars will even go?

I think they will go. I think they will just blend in with the ATI fundies and they will accept them. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I know that a lot of fundies speak word salad, but what on earth is  Brandon Keilen going to be talking about? From what we've seen of him I don't know just how inspiring this might be.( and that's my own word salad speaking here)

20220415_210253.jpg

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 4

45 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

I know that a lot of fundies speak word salad, but what on earth is  Brandon Keilen going to be talking about? From what we've seen of him I don't know just how inspiring this might be.( and that's my own word salad speaking here)

20220415_210253.jpg

I would hope it's about The Church Lady.

• Haha 8

I guess Jase is living in the tree house now. He’s a big boy! Loving on his own! 

btw he’s turning 22 in a few days.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess Jase is living in the tree house now. He’s a big boy! Loving on his own! 

btw he’s turning 22 in a few days.

There's no kitchen or bathroom. He'll still have to go to the Big House to eat, shower, and pee. Looks like he is set up for coffee, though! 

Edited by marmalade
Forgot the pee!
  • Upvote 6

But who will be his accountability buddy to make sure he doesn't have sinful thoughts? Surely his mind will be corrupted, living there all alone! 

Does he have to pre-emptively spend time in the prayer closet? 

No, but serious question, how do the Duggars trust him to not wank?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, marmalade said:

There's no kitchen or bathroom. He'll still have to go to the Big House to eat, shower, and pee. Looks like he is set up for coffee, though! 

I bet he pees in a bottle so he doesn’t have to go to the big house all the time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet he pees in a bottle so he doesn’t have to go to the big house all the time. 

It's a tree-house....he's a guy. I'm sure he had cut out the middleman...er...bottle.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

The thing is, the boys’ room at the Duggar house should not be crowded. There are Jason, James, Jackson, and Tyler. There used to be 10 boys shoved in there. I bet just four seems roomy. Jason may want his own space since he’s an adult, but that Duggar house is so big you would think he could find a prayer closet to hide in. 

• Upvote 9

On 4/16/2022 at 9:04 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or just over the side 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Or just over the side 

What happens when he needs to poop? 😀

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1

I’m betting he just walks to the big house when he has to poop. It wouldn’t be a huge inconvenience if he’s a regular pooper. Plus he likely already eats his meals up there. Since there is no kitchen in the tree house. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m betting he just walks to the big house when he has to poop. It wouldn’t be a huge inconvenience if he’s a regular pooper. Plus he likely already eats his meals up there. Since there is no kitchen in the tree house. 

And someone has to do his laundry.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic