IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

The woman with Mikey is former Newsmax reporter Emerald Robinson. She and Mikey are in Georgia to deliver affidavits alleging election fraud in the 2020 election.

Do you need a MyPillow coupon?

Spoiler

I know that looks like a parody, but other RWNJ celebrities are tweeting out a version of this with their own promo codes. :cray-cray:

Finally, Jimmy Kimmel did a bit on Mikey's antics:

Spoiler

• Upvote 5

When my mom moved into memory care, I put all her things in storage and began the process of clearing out some of her excess stuff that she can't use anymore.  I haven't looked at her bedding/pillows because 1) I have more than I need and am picky about pillows, and 2) I don't want to get rid of them yet in case she decides she wants one of hers with her, as opposed to whatever the skilled nursing place provides.

But as I was going through all her papers, receipts, etc, I did find a plastic business card/promo card from MyPillow -- eek!  So she might have one in the bedding boxes in storage, who knows.  She certainly wouldn't support ML's politics, but she could easily have fallen for an ad on tv (longtime sleep issues and a vulnerability to trying new gadgets that might help).

Let's hope she just picked up the card at a furniture store or somewhere, and never actually bought one.

And eventually when I do go through all the bedding, if there is a MyPillow, I wonder if I'll even know it when I see it.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

And eventually when I do go through all the bedding, if there is a MyPillow, I wonder if I'll even know it when I see it.

Before I knew who Lindell was, I bought one of these at Target.  I like trying new pillows.  It was terrible and went straight back to the store.  

You'll know if if you see it.  It's lumpy and filled with chunks of memory foam.  They ones in my pillow felt like they were cut in about two inch cubes.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

I wonder what his behavior will be like facing Dominion in court.

Rufus, can you please tell Mikey that you want him to represent himself? :pray:

Spoiler

grinch smile GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

Mikey MeinPillow’s motion to dismiss the Dominion lawsuit got denied

A judge has dismissed MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's latest attempt to get voting technology company Dominion's $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against him thrown out.

In a judgment filed on Tuesday, District Judge Carl J. Nichols denied Lindell's appeal to have Dominion's defamation claims dismissed. Instead, the judge wrote that litigation against MyPillow would continue.

Per the filing, Nichols wrote that MyPillow "has not made a serious argument that a court is required, at the motion to dismiss stage in a defamation case, to consider and weigh factual materials outside the pleadings and relied on by the defendant."

The judge also wrote that the questions raised by Lindell's team were "far from exceptional." 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

Good luck with that Mikey MeinPillow.  Rate you're going Dominion will wind up owning your company (which they'll probably sell right away cause they don't want to be in the MeinPillow selling business).

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

MyPillow CEO Defends Indicted CO Clerk: Says Charges Trumped-Up to Cover up Real Crime of 2020 Election Rigging

Earlier today, a Mesa County grand jury indicted Clerk Tina Peters on ten felony and misdemeanor charges relating to the leaking of secure election data, but that hasn’t dissuaded MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell from supporting her. Lindell says he still endorses Peters and that he will “one hundred percent” campaign for her in Colorado, saying “the people want Tina Peters! I’ll be out there sooner rather than later.”image.png.733bd64503b997e9658963f23c3aa661.png

Asked by the Colorado Times Recorder if he planned to help Peters post the $500,000 cash-only bond, Lindell said he couldn’t say as he was only just learning about it, but mused that the judge who set the bond amount “is probably crooked.”

Peters faces up to nearly three decades behind bars, but Lindell says it’s all a cover-up.

“Tina Peters was indicted on a bunch of trumped-up charges to cover up the real crimes done by Jena Griswold and Dominion against the people of Colorado and the nation,” says Lindell. “Jena Griswold and Dominion deleted the 2020 election and the election in 2021. It’s called election-deflection. It’s a joke. You’re going to see Jena Griswold and Dominion end up in prison. Read the second report. It has all the evidence that they deleted the 2020 election.”

The “second report” Lindell mentions is an already debunked document produced by Peters’ legal team that alleges various security vulnerabilities in the old Mesa County election machines.

Asked about Colorado GOP Chair Kristi Burton Brown’s call for Peters to suspend her campaign now that’s she’s under indictment, Lindell dismissed Brown’s position out of hand.

“She’s wrong,” said Lindell. “[Chairwoman Brown] should worry more about having voting machines in Colorado than making recommendations about who she thinks should run. The GOP should ask what the people want. They want common-sense politicians who are not corrupt. What the people want in our country, we want people like TP that stood up to Dominion and the election crime of 2020. Everyone in this country knows the election was stolen. If we don’t fix 2020, we’ve lost our country.

“Any Republican who’s running, the first question you should ask is, ‘was the election stolen?’ If they say ‘no’ BZZZZT! [buzzer noise] Wrong answer! You’re not for the people! This day and age, if there’s a Republican who’s running that should be the first question, and they’re going to be either traitors or heroes.” 

Asked whether he planned on endorsing other Colorado Republicans currently campaigning on a platform of claiming the 2020 election was stolen, Lindell demurred, saying he’s only endorsed a handful of top statewide candidates so far. In addition to Peters, he listed Attorney General candidates Ken Paxton in Texas and Matt DePerno in Michigan, as well as Arizona gubernatorial hopeful Kari Lake. “These are all people that one thing in common: they’re trying to save our country.”

Excluding Peters, Lindell’s candidates have one other thing in common: they’re all been endorsed by former President Trump, who has yet to take a position on any of the Republican primary candidates in Colorado.

Lindell also said he’s working on a variety of legal actions intended to reveal the supposed fraud of the 2020 election.

“Over the next three weeks, you’re going to see lots of things come out criminally against people, including some filed in Colorado. You’re also going to see things filed against Dominion and all the machines. They’ll be lawsuits coming out there, that all the [voting] machines are defective. The Supreme Court complaint is going to be coming out with the Attorneys General. March is going to be one of the most amazing months ever — it’s going to be looked back on in history.”

Peters wasn’t the only one indicted today; the grand jury also charged her deputy, Belinda Knisley, with several felonies as well.

As of late this afternoon, Knisley has turned herself in to the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office.

UPDATE: Just after 4:00 p.m. the Mesa Sheriff announced Peters turned herself in.

I see Mikey's still strung out on hopium.

• Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

MeinPillow Mikey is having another cocaine fueled fantasy

After a year of delays, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has finally launched Frank Speech, a video- streaming app that he says is meant to be a YouTube competitor.

However, the pillow CEO told Insider that he's not quite done yet. Lindell said on Wednesday night that he is investing upwards of $1 million a month on Frank Speech and to get his social media platform, Frank Social, up and running later this month.

"I've spent millions and millions of dollars on Frank Speech. Because I have my own servers, I have everything protected. I spent $5 million, just for the protection for both the app and the Frank Speech website," Lindell said.

The Frank Speech app was launched in the first week of March on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play store, for Android, according to Lindell.

• Eyeroll 7

47 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

After a year of delays, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has finally launched Frank Speech, a video- streaming app that he says is meant to be a YouTube competitor.

I'm so excited for Mikey's videos about his mailbox being possessed by Hunter Biden's laptop and how his alphabet soup spelled out the date of Trump's reinstatement ceremony.

• Haha 10

Some clickbait came across my FB feed from FoxSpews claiming that The NYT admitted hiding the truth about the laptop and that Fox was right all along and the laptop was full of bad stuff all along. 
Sigh. I didn’t give it a click because even though I’m curious, I don’t want to give SpoxNews clicks. 
I expect them to start in on BENGAZI any day now 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Some clickbait came across my FB feed from FoxSpews claiming that The NYT admitted hiding the truth about the laptop and that Fox was right all along and the laptop was full of bad stuff all along. 
Sigh. I didn’t give it a click because even though I’m curious, I don’t want to give SpoxNews clicks. 
I expect them to start in on BENGAZI any day now 

But her e-mails..

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

I keep hearing about these buttery males….

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/19/2022 at 4:59 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Imagine the level of delusion of grandeur one must reach in order to believe that one’s “secret prayer” to God controlled an entire State’s Senatorial race that not only flipped two seats but flipped the entire Senate majority. Sure, God will go ahead and grant Mikey that prayer but ignores all the other pleas for Trump to win, then the election not be certified, then the lawsuits to be victorious. 🙄

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Imagine the level of delusion of grandeur one must reach in order to believe that one’s “secret prayer” to God controlled an entire State’s Senatorial race that not only flipped two seats but flipped the entire Senate majority. Sure, God will go ahead and grant Mikey that prayer but ignores all the other pleas for Trump to win, then the election not be certified, then the lawsuits to be victorious. 🙄

Yet the audiences keep arriving for his blather.  Could be that any nonsense will do, as long as it promotes the Big Lie.

• Upvote 8

11 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Yet the audiences keep arriving for his blather.  Could be that any nonsense will do, as long as it promotes the Big Lie.

And they think he’s “owning the libs.” 

• Upvote 7

I'm probably late on this one.

When I turned my TV on this morning, up pops Mike, selling... latest and greatest... house slippers. I guess the market for pillows and mattress toppers was saturated. 🤨

This was a new one to me.

• Upvote 3