IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Let's hope his "system"  is hand marked paper ballots and he thinks he invented the idea.  *smile*

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

I'm thinking his "system" we'll be a machine that lets you vote as you choose but  records all votes as Republican votes. If used for a Democratic primary, it will be set to record all votes as only the least electable candidate for the general election.

I don't trust him or anyone like him at all. They do not want free and fair elections.

• I Agree 13

Brannon Howse filled in for Lindell on the Monday and Tuesday editions of The Lindell Report and said it was because of his illness.

Mikey has a request for you:

Please go to MyPillow.com and use the promo code L77 to save up to 66% off and Mike Lindell will give a generous percentage back to The Lindell Report to support our free broadcasts.

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Brannon Howse filled in for Lindell on the Monday and Tuesday editions of The Lindell Report and said it was because of his illness.

Mikey has a request for you:

Has he tried drinking his own pee yet?

• Haha 15

Mike Lindell Hires Axed Newsmax Host Who Claimed COVID Vax Has Satanic Trackers

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has hired former Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson, who was sidelined by the ultra-conservative cable network after pushing bonkers COVID-19 conspiracy theories. On Monday evening, the pillow executive told The Daily Beast that his web-based “Frank Speech” live-streaming platform had hired Robinson. “She has been hired as a host of a new show,” Lindell told The Daily Beast. “We are building a great TV network and she is a great host!” Late last year, the ex-Newsmax personality baselessly tweeted that the COVID-19 vaccines consist of a “bioluminescent marker” that has satanic properties. That false claim led her very own employer to distance themselves from her and later bench the right-wing star.

• Thank You 8

Now Mr. MeinPillow is whining that banks are asking him to close his accounts. 

A friend of mine had to say this about Mr. MeinPillow. 

2D05E11D-A391-49F4-8BFF-819A4133CB86.thumb.jpeg.7bb2c33aefa05ff7ca14d03882adca95.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

On 1/13/2022 at 11:42 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.924e2498d7d8bd88d1768fcc1bd81d97.png

He's at the point now of admitting that Trump lost, if he's saying 300+ million people will be arrested. He's saying that most people in the US didn't vote for Trump. He's saying everyone who didn't vote for Trump will be arrested, and he considers fair voting to be "fraud". 

He probably doesn't realize he's saying that, though. I can't decide if it's stupidity, brain damage from too many drugs, or brainwashing from too much right wing news. Probably all of the above plus a hefty addiction to fame at all costs.

• Upvote 10

A Mr. MeinPillow superfan tried to cash in on the MeinPillow craze.  Operative word is tried.

A local businessman’s MyPillow plans have gone flat.

Roy Hanna and a group of investors opened a retail store selling the controversial bedding products brand at 4308 N. High St. in Clintonville last fall.

It closed a few weeks ago.

The shop wasn’t just rejected by the community, it wasn’t ever fully embraced by Minnesota-based MyPillow either. The store wasn’t a franchisee; the company doesn’t franchise. The local group was buying products from MyPillow and reselling them at the brick-and-mortar shop.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 9

I saw a Mein Pillow ad earlier today—on the Science Channel, of all places(Mikey started out by whining about “cancel culture”).

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

The shop wasn’t just rejected by the community, it wasn’t ever fully embraced by Minnesota-based MyPillow either. The store wasn’t a franchisee; the company doesn’t franchise. The local group was buying products from MyPillow and reselling them at the brick-and-mortar shop.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like they were paying retail for MyPillow merchandise and marking it up in order to turn a profit. Why shop with them when you can buy it cheaper directly from Mikey?:confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

As a business model it seems... poorly thought out.

Seems like a lot of things Mikey or his superfans do are poorly thought out.  Especially his superfans who all ought to know better by now.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

• 3 weeks later...

Go for it Mikey.  I think the Canadian officials will take a dim view of his attempted violation of their laws, especially since he announced it ahead of time. 

• I Agree 8

Hey, if Mikey goes to prison for pillow smuggling, he’ll have trouble producing stupid events where “proof” that the 2020 election was “stolen” is shared with the world. He also won’t be able to go on RWNJ media to whine and cry. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

When your pillows are so bad you can’t even GIVE them away….

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

He would have to pay me elevently billionty dollars and even then I wouldn’t want one. 

• I Agree 7

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Never even mind the problems with Lindell, the pillows are both expensive and awful. I was curious way back when, and Bed Bath and Beyond was selling them at the time. I looked at their display. They are like pulled apart pieces of cheap foam inside a casing. I cannot imagine anyone sleeping comfortably on one. And they were priced at $50 each, BOGO. For complete junk.

Kohl's has a pillow that is regularly priced at $5 each (they call it "the big one") and sometimes sale priced for $4 each. And it's actually decently comfortable.

Shaking my head.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

20 minutes ago, apple1 said:

Never even mind the problems with Lindell, the pillows are both expensive and awful. I was curious way back when, and Bed Bath and Beyond was selling them at the time. I looked at their display. They are like pulled apart pieces of cheap foam inside a casing. I cannot imagine anyone sleeping comfortably on one. And they were priced at $50 each, BOGO. For complete junk.

Kohl's has a pillow that is regularly priced at $5 each (they call it "the big one") and sometimes sale priced for $4 each. And it's actually decently comfortable.

Shaking my head.

Picking up stuff for the new place at Costco I got two pillows for $18.  I haven't actually used them yet since my mom brought up two of my pillows but I'll use the new ones once the bed gets here next weekend.  Along with the new bed in a bag. 

You could not pay me enough to take a MeinPillow in any event. 

• Upvote 7