IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

Lindell must have destroyed too many brain cells when he had his addiction problem (that's assuming he actually is clean now). At any rate it appears to me that he is in desperate need of psychiatric care.

I hope nobody is holding their breath waiting to receive the $5 million. And while we wait, I wish he would disappear from all the TV crap. I don't get how he is permitted use what probably small percentage of $ he does have coming in on advertising his crap before his $ judgment against Zeidman has received what little $ he has.

• Upvote 7

Sure, Mikey, that’s the reason.  /s

• Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

He’s a champion of delusion. 
image.thumb.jpeg.2f7b3cb4377c9d37fb97dfd9a5900191.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey really reminds me of Wil-E-Coyote, only not as smart or savvy  

• Eyeroll 7
  • Haha 2

Mikey is once again experiencing Groundhog Day.  It's always the biggest thing ever.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Mikey is once again experiencing Groundhog Day.  It's always the biggest thing ever.

Yes, and he never learns from his (or anyone else's) past - he just repeats the same type of garbage. The saying goes, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” IMHO instead of calling it insanity, it's more realistically called stupidity.

• Upvote 5

I hope he gets arrested for trespassing.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3

I’m surprised he still has lawyers, since he is running low on funds. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m surprised he still has lawyers, since he is running low on funds.

No kidding.  He mentions presenting evidence on the steps of the Supreme Court, and also says he has been advised to file it electronically.  Is there a lawsuit attached to this evidence?  He’s as delusional as he is broke. 

• Upvote 6

Sure, Mikey, the check is in the mail. /s

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 3

Here's Lindell not realizing his desperate attempts at relevancy are failing miserably...

• Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 2

Oh, goody. 

• Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1

One of Mikey MeinPillow’s landlords is seeking to evict him. 

A landlord for one of MyPillow's manufacturing facilities has asked a judge to evict the Minnesota-based pillow giant from the premises, saying the company has failed to pay more than $200,000 in rent over the past two months

MyPillow, headquartered in Chaska, has received at least four default notices since September at the Shakopee warehouse, according to court filings. The latest eviction notice says the company is behind in payments for February and March, owing Delaware-based First Industrial LP more than $217,000 for rent and other charges for the facility located at 4701 Valley Blvd. S.

"MyPillow has more or less vacated but we'd like to do this by the book," attorney Sara Filo, representing First Industrial, said in a hearing in eviction court Tuesday. "At this point there's a representation that no further payment is going to be made under this lease, so we'd like to go ahead with finding a new tenant."

Scott County Chief Judge Caroline Lennon said the court would issue the order as soon as it's submitted. MyPillow is still currently leasing a second manufacturing warehouse and outlet location in Shakopee.

• Upvote 5

Has dominion already sued him? if not, I hope they do. what an ass

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Has dominion already sued him? if not, I hope they do. what an ass

Here is a link to Dominion’s legal filings.  It looks like they are still pursuing the defamation lawsuit against him.

Dominion Voting legal updates page 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

• 4 weeks later...

Wil-e-Coyote is at it again:

• Upvote 4