IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

3 hours ago, apple1 said:

I'm probably late on this one.

When I turned my TV on this morning, up pops Mike, selling... latest and greatest... house slippers. I guess the market for pillows and mattress toppers was saturated. 🤨

This was a new one to me.

It has been on for awhile, along with complaints about attempts to cancel him.  I believe he was pushing bedsheets before that.

• Upvote 3

He should just recognize his current audience and go for the real money- adult protective undergarments*, reverse mortgages, tshirts with dumbass sayings, and dancing beer cans.

*Nothing derogatory meant toward anyone who uses said garments. No shame in using a product to take care of yourself. It was strictly aimed at the truckers. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The MyStore section of Mikey's website is like visiting a flea market. This is some of the products for sale on the first page:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.c975501f65c61782b3c3cd0939db9cce.png

image.thumb.png.dceb439d8fd639ef31a56c25882078f6.png

image.thumb.png.e9aa6423ec4a22cc0f566ad0603f6f51.png

image.thumb.png.06e9e5d9bc9117e6b76fb891d060b9d0.png

image.thumb.png.3e0a539b4cbe94fbfd623246cf7e6aeb.png

image.thumb.png.a14c75e67a9eadf9b14b79688de78b55.png

I tried doing a search for lingerie, thinking they'd have an American flag-themed snuggie with matching socks, but alas...

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.33208c11ab651795fc243312905e5e47.png

Holy shitsnacks! It’s a buffet of buffoonery! (Don’t judge me- I kinda want to try the dry rub but I am a spicy whore.)

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Holy shitsnacks! It’s a buffet of buffoonery! (Don’t judge me- I kinda want to try the dry rub but I am a spicy whore.)

A cavalcade of crap! 

May I suggest first comparing the dry rub ingredients with those in the dog food seasoning*?

*Why is this offered in a family size?

Edited by Dandruff
A thought.
  • Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

A cavalcade of crap! 

May I suggest first comparing the dry rub ingredients with those in the dog food seasoning*?

*Why is this offered in a family size?

Because the boss is coming for dinner.

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Dandruff said:

It has been on for awhile, along with complaints about attempts to cancel him.  I believe he was pushing bedsheets before that.

Now that you mention it - I do remember the ads for sheets. I guess I am behind the times. 🙂

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The MyStore section of Mikey's website is like visiting a flea market. This is some of the products for sale on the first page:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.c975501f65c61782b3c3cd0939db9cce.png

image.thumb.png.dceb439d8fd639ef31a56c25882078f6.png

image.thumb.png.e9aa6423ec4a22cc0f566ad0603f6f51.png

image.thumb.png.06e9e5d9bc9117e6b76fb891d060b9d0.png

image.thumb.png.3e0a539b4cbe94fbfd623246cf7e6aeb.png

image.thumb.png.a14c75e67a9eadf9b14b79688de78b55.png

I tried doing a search for lingerie, thinking they'd have an American flag-themed snuggie with matching socks, but alas...

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.33208c11ab651795fc243312905e5e47.png

I did one for underwear and while I didn't get any flag underwear I instead got the following

Spoiler

part1.thumb.png.c01fbb957da942709deb6068b48993a6.png

Spoiler

part2.thumb.png.aa203aafcb40e2e202140285aff09e77.png

Spoiler

part3.thumb.png.8bc0d91ecc75c73c01bbc1847d7cd29f.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, apple1 said:

Now that you mention it - I do remember the ads for sheets. I guess I am behind the times. 🙂

I wish I could forget seeing and hearing him as easily.

• Upvote 7

Mikey's still beating that poor dead horse:

During an interview with conservative podcaster Steve Bannon, Lindell claimed he had "definitive proof" that voting machines were used to steal the 2020 presidential election from then-President Donald Trump. He pointed to a "forensic" report about data that was found on one voting machine in Mesa County, Colorado.

The report claimed to make the "conclusive determination" that ballots cast on voting machines should not be counted because they are not secure. Lindell is facing a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems.

Lindell argued that conservative media outlets, which have largely avoided him, would benefit from publicizing his report because they are also being sued by Dominion.

• Upvote 6

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

This is the quality programming you're missing by not visiting Mikey's site:

image.thumb.png.f2a40255d2a3edd573827a2582019229.png

Became a (sic) rocket scientist (what exactly is a rocket scientist anyway?) and why would a rocket scientist be expert on evolution?

Rhetorical questions, of course.

Crazy.

At least atheist is spelled correctly (not athiest).

Edited by apple1
  • Upvote 6

22 hours ago, apple1 said:

Became a (sic) rocket scientist (what exactly is a rocket scientist anyway?) and why would a rocket scientist be expert on evolution?

Rhetorical questions, of course.

Crazy.

At least atheist is spelled correctly (not athiest).

A rocket scientist is a guy who will try to rob a donut shop without first checking to see who else is in there first. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th DimensionThe film centers upon the efforts of the polymath Dr. Buckaroo Banzai, a physicist, neurosurgeon, test pilot, and rock star, to save the world by defeating a band of inter-dimensional aliens called Red Lectroids from Planet 10

Where were we?  Ah, yes. Mike Lindell is being cancelled, literally cancelled, by numerous affiliate TV stations and he's pouting. 

• Haha 10
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Where were we?  Ah, yes. Mike Lindell is being cancelled, literally cancelled, by numerous affiliate TV stations and he's pouting. 

Good riddance.  Hope they include any channels I watch.

• Upvote 8

Sure Mikey

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he was barred from appearing in some of his company's commercials.

"I had 12 TV stations just the other day now say that I couldn't be in the commercials. I can only say 'MyPillow.' I cannot personally be in them," Lindell said during an interview with Right Side Broadcasting Network on Saturday.

Lindell did not specify which stations had stopped him from appearing but said they were "smaller" networks.

Lindell said in the interview that he'd heard about the appearance ban on Friday. "They want my voice stopped," Lindell said, adding, "Believe me, they cancel, they will never get to sell my product again."

• Upvote 7

Mike Lindell Says He's Spent $35M Fighting for Trump Election Fraud Claims

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump, said that he's now spent some $35 million of his own money attempting to prove that President Joe Biden's 2020 election win was fraudulent.

Trump and his allies, such as Lindell, continue to claim that Biden only won the last presidential election due to "widespread fraud" or "hacking" of election machines. Although many supporters believe the conspiracy theory, no evidence has emerged corroborating the allegations.

Lindell has been one of the key promoters of the false claims—traveling around the country to host and attend large events where many Trump supporters largely believe the misinformation. On Saturday, the pro-Trump businessman attended a rally for the former president at the Michigan Stars Sports Center in Washington Township, Michigan. Ahead of Trump's speech, Lindell spoke to Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN) about his ongoing efforts to prove Biden isn't the legitimate president.

"The evidence we came out with 10 days ago—it's over. It's just a matter of getting it out there," he claimed.

"I've spent about $35 million," the MyPillow founder told RSBN. The interviewer looked shocked, turning her head and looking at the ground as she kept the mic on Lindell.

:deadhorse:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, apple1 said:

A fool and their money are soon parted.

I wonder, a bit, whether it's all "his" money or whether he's acting mouthpiece using $$$ from elsewhere.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh, goodie, another lawsuit coming Lindell’s way!  :popcorn2:  I haven’t found a filing online yet.  If I do, I’ll try to post a link.  

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

Oh, goodie, another lawsuit coming Lindell’s way!  :popcorn2:  I haven’t found a filing online yet.  If I do, I’ll try to post a link.  

I found a source that has it embedded in their article:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7