IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

30 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

He canceling promo codes because he feels Salem and their hosts shouldn't profit from the sale of his products while refusing to promote his lawsuit.

Meaning he doesn't get to profit from the sale of his products either.  Clever.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I think I'm done with Mikey for today. If he changes into one of Mrs. Roper's caftans and starts playing "Stairway to Heaven" on an accordion, I'll see that in my peripheral vision and start watching him again.

Spoiler

threes company fashion GIF

If that happens, promo code POSSESSED will activate and you'll receive a 90% discount on all products bought while his guests are performing the exorcism.

• Haha 17

14 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I think I'm done with Mikey for today. If he changes into one of Mrs. Roper's caftans and starts playing "Stairway to Heaven" on an accordion, I'll see that in my peripheral vision and start watching him again.

Reveal hidden contents

If that happens, promo code POSSESSED will activate and you'll receive a 90% discount on all products bought while his guests are performing the exorcism.

If his pillows are always on sale it means it isn’t really a sale. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Hide contents

Do NOT sully the glorious Mrs. Roper by putting her in the same sentence as Mikey.  She was class, elegance, and grace.  Nobody rocked giant wooden beads like Mrs. R.  Lana only WISHED she could make an entrance like Helen Fucking Roper!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

During Mikey's shindig, I stumbled onto the Twitter feed of a reporter in Singapore:

Cheryl's article:

I watched 60 hours of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's 96-hour election-fraud livestream so you don't have to. Here are 5 things you missed.

For all that happened during the Thanks-a-Thon, several promised things did not. For one, Lindell's Supreme Court complaint remains unsigned by state attorneys general and has not been submitted to the court. The late-night host Jimmy Kimmel, to whom Lindell extended an invitation to appear on his broadcast, did not appear on the Thanks-a-Thon.

Lindell also did not appear on the stream for all 96 hours. For at least 10 to 12 hours a day, the stream consisted of reruns of the previous day's broadcast, a continuous stream of MyPillow ads, and screenings of the "Absolute Proof" series, Lindell's conspiracy-theory-laden movies on election fraud. 

Lindell, who said in a livestream last week that he would propose an alternative to Dominion's voting machines on Sunday afternoon, also did not make that proposal during the Thanks-a-Thon. Instead, Lindell plugged an organization that he said was set up to ensure election integrity called Cause of America, for which he is the chairman, touting it as the "way forward." 

Mikey made a comment during his event about wanting do a 96 day livestream.

Spoiler

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

During Mikey's shindig, I stumbled onto the Twitter feed of a reporter in Singapore:

Cheryl's article:

I watched 60 hours of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's 96-hour election-fraud livestream so you don't have to. Here are 5 things you missed.

Hide contents

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

Mikey learned cocaine will only get him so far….

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Cheryl's article:

Reveal hidden contents

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

So if I play K-Pop backwards it sounds like Mikey?

• Haha 8

14 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

So if I play K-Pop backwards it sounds like Mikey?

You just gave me a Paul and Jan Crouch flashback:

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 2

Salem Media Unbothered By Mike Lindell Pulling His MyPillow Ads From Network

After deciding to pull the plug on the ads Saturday night, Lindell, throughout his 96-hour Thanksgiving virtual event, repeatedly stated that Salem radio hosts had attempted to reach out to heal the business partnership.

Sought for comment about the matter, Salem spokesperson Phil Boyce told The Daily Beast that he wasn't concerned about MyPillow no longer serving as an advertiser. "No, we're not upset. He has the right if he wants to do that," Boyce said, adding that he wasn't aware of any radio hosts attempting to contact the pillow tycoon to convince him to reverse his decision. Asked if Salem hopes Lindell reconsiders the decision, Boyce told The Daily Beast "no."

"There is no block on any of my hosts from talking about the Supreme Court or anything else; my hosts are not banned from talking about anything," Boyce said, disputing Lindell's claims that the network's hosts are prohibited from talking about his conspiracy theories on-air.

Spoiler

Murder She Wrote Reaction GIF

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

'Frustrated' Mike Lindell fans mail copies of his 'petition' demanding Trump reinstatement to Supreme Court

On Wednesday, Zachary Petrizzo of The Daily Beast reported that "increasingly frustrated" supporters of MyPillow CEO and election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell have now taken to sending "physical copies" of his so-called "petition" to the Supreme Court, after they failed to respond to it.

The petition, which calls for the justices to "reinstate" former President Donald Trump, lacked basic legal components when it was released last month, including failing to even list plaintiffs or an attorney.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7

On 11/30/2021 at 12:48 PM, Cartmann99 said:

You just gave me a Paul and Jan Crouch flashback:

How on EARTH did I miss this gem of a post? My MIL actually grieved when Jan died. I told her not to worry, she would see Jan again in the afterlife. She cried and thanked me for my “sweet words of comfort”.  While one of my two kids who were in the room at the time managed to hide her smile and cover her laughter with a cough, her brother had to run out of the room so his grandmother couldn’t hear him laughing. She’s not very bright, my MIL. 

• Upvote 6

55 minutes ago, NQJasmine said:

Am I missing something with the snake on the shirt? If that a reference to something? 

I wish we had a teeny font for things like this  . . .

Spoiler

I was afraid to ask.

Also, we really do need a shudder emoji.

• Upvote 5

@NQJasmine, @thoughtful, here's the full picture:

image.png.e51964f9fe8f371b6e725999ac94ff54.png

My take is that it's a humorous reference to the reptilian conspiracy theory, a race of alien shape-shifters who have the ability to appear human, while their actual appearance is that of a large reptile. Some believers in this theory and the Illuminati conspiracy theory, think that the Illuminati is either partially or completely composed of reptilians. :cray-cray:

Then again, he's got this ⬇️ on his website, so it could be from one of this fans thinking Mikey will defeat the reptilians leading to Trump's glorious reinstatement.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c1855eb8aec63c8c7a8ca1363ffd8ec5.png

Now, who needs wine? :wine:

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Thank you! See, him wearing the shirt made me think he was supporting the lizards but that makes more sense!

31 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Hide contents

Oh man, the Health Ranger... Anyone else listen to Knowledge Fight? "It's over for humanity!" He and Lindell deserve each other.

• Upvote 4

Ah - it wasn't clear from just the picture. I should have known it had something to do with the infamous lizard people.

Thanks.

I think.

😁

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

My take is that it's a humorous reference to the reptilian conspiracy theory, a race of alien shape-shifters who have the ability to appear human, while their actual appearance is that of a large reptile. Some believers in this theory and the Illuminati conspiracy theory, think that the Illuminati is either partially or completely composed of reptilians. :cray-cray:

Then again, he's got this ⬇️ on his website, so it could be from one of this fans thinking Mikey will defeat the reptilians leading to Trump's glorious reinstatement.

Hide contents

Now, who needs wine? :wine:

Sharon Gilbert's Other Derek is stepping into the ring and he's bringing all his Gargoyles!!  Where do I get tickets?  

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Doesn't matter how hard you try, Mikey, if you aren't able to deliver.

Things aren't going well when even *those* supporters are losing patience.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4