IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

Trombone Video Dating GIF by GIPHY Dating

I really, really need one of you who knows how to pitch a tv series to get with some tv executives and make a reality tv show where Mike Lindell, JRod, my new rabbit hole Sharon Gilbert and both Derek and Other Derek, the Krakken lawyers, Rudy Giuliani, the Qwazies in Congress, Alex Jones, the Qanon Shaman, DJT Jr. and Eric along with Jr’s girlfriend, the woman Giuliani brought to testify about the purported election fraud whose name I have blessedly forgotten, Kent State Gun Girl, Laura Ingraham, and Tomi La-whatever all share a house. A house with plenty of bedrooms, bathrooms, food, libations, and all the comforts but….. no mirrors, no cameras (other than the ones for the show, but none available for personal use) and no way to get attention except from each other.  I’m telling you, it would be entertainment gold. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I really, really need one of you who knows how to pitch a tv series to get with some tv executives and make a reality tv show where Mike Lindell, JRod, my new rabbit hole Sharon Gilbert and both Derek and Other Derek, the Krakken lawyers, Rudy Giuliani, the Qwazies in Congress, Alex Jones, the Qanon Shaman, DJT Jr. and Eric along with Jr’s girlfriend, the woman Giuliani brought to testify about the purported election fraud whose name I have blessedly forgotten, Kent State Gun Girl, Laura Ingraham, and Tomi La-whatever all share a house. A house with plenty of bedrooms, bathrooms, food, libations, and all the comforts but….. no mirrors, no cameras (other than the ones for the show, but none available for personal use) and no way to get attention except from each other.  I’m telling you, it would be entertainment gold. 

AHEM! I am standing here, fists on my hips, foot tapping - you put in JillRod, but forgot my boy, Bro Gary? If we're putting fundies in there that are not, as he would say "from the politician worl'," he needs to join them!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

16 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

AHEM! I am standing here, fists on my hips, foot tapping - you put in JillRod, but forgot my boy, Bro Gary? If we're putting fundies in there that are not, as he would say "from the politician worl'," he needs to join them!

@thoughtful, my deepest apologies will come in the form of ten pounds of pink weens. Thanks to your fervent Bro Gary appreciation and proselytizing, while I do not follow the Bro Gary threads I do know about pink weens. As a proper recovering Catholic, as penance I will try to find time to fit Bro G into my other studies in pursuit of my Batshit Crazy PhD. 

• Haha 7

Mornin' friends! :greetings-waveyellow:

I've got the MST3K marathon on my television and Mikey's shindig on my tablet. Said shindig really needs the MST3K treatment as so far they've showed a sermon by Jonathan Cahn and now Bill Federer is giving another one. :sleeping-sleeping:      Mikey showed up to briefly say hello* but now we're back to Brannon Howse and Federer.

Until Mikey shows up for more than two seconds, I'm watching MST3K. :popcorn2:

That's Cahn. 

*Seriously. Howse actually maintained control instead of letting Mikey ramble on for days. :shock:

• Thank You 9

Thanks, @Cartmann99

Be sure to let us know if anything gets added to Mike’s fill-in-the-blanks petition.  I’ll be waiting with bated breath for the actual filing at the Supreme Court.  (Oops, door’s locked for the holiday!)  Enjoy MST3K.  That has to be more exciting than the pillowathon.  :turkey:⚖️:crazy: 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

@Cartmann99 Raising my extra dirty martini 🍸 to toast a fellow MSTie! I could never call Dolt 45 “Trumpy” because it would do my boy “It’s a whole buffet” Trumpy dirty!!

Thanks for keeping us updated on the Pillow Pajama Party! 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Brannon Howse said that they are planning to go through the entire complaint (Mikey's lawsuit) tonight. He talked about it like it was going to be super exciting. :5624798050140_Im-giving-you-the-evil-ey: Brannon probably thinks a wild party is when nobody uses coasters.

They showed some documentaries about how the election was stolen. The first one was new to me, the second one was shown during his August shindig.

Mikey's more subdued than normal. His voice is raspy and his nose looks red like when you've been blowing it a lot. Maybe he's on cold medicine? They are currently talking to Matt DePerno who wants to be Michigan's next Attorney General. This thing is boring without Mikey's constant meltdowns.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

36 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Mikey's more subdued than normal. His voice is raspy and his nose looks red like when you've been blowing it a lot. Maybe he's on cold medicine?

Or he's been sobbing incessantly over the Supreme Court being closed today and not being able to find even a single rabid Trump-idolizing AG to sign on to his lawsuit... 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Background on Matt DePerno:

Lawyer who pushed Antrim County election fraud claims running for attorney general

DePerno represented Antrim County resident William Bailey in a lawsuit alleging Dominion Voting Systems voting machines used an algorithm to distort election results by not assigning the same value to each vote cast.

Unofficial results posted by the solidly GOP county on election night, which were immediately flagged as appearing inaccurate, initially showed Democrat Joe Biden received more votes than Republican Donald Trump.

The county's Republican clerk admitted to causing the mistake when she updated some, but not all, of the election tabulators after there were late changes to two of the down-ballot races. Official results showing Trump easily won the county were confirmed in hand recounts of the paper ballots.

An Antrim County judge dismissed the lawsuit in May and the theories DePerno advanced in the case have been repeatedly debunked, most recently by a state Senate committee led by Republicans.

"Ideas and speculation that the Antrim County election workers or outside entities manipulated the vote by hand or electronically are indefensible," said the report of the Senate Oversight Committee, chaired by Sen. Ed McBroom, R-Vulcan.

"Further, the committee is appalled at what can only be deduced as a willful ignorance or avoidance of this proof perpetuated by some leading such speculation."

• Thank You 8

He's still on television quite a bit. He's been branching out and selling more and more variety of inventory.

• Upvote 6

Jenna Elllis has entered the chat. She and Mikey are now slamming Ronna McDaniel. Ellis says she left the RNC because they are not conservative and do not stand for truth. She then equates Ronna's desire to bring more LGBTQ Americans into the RNC with being pro-pedophilia. :pb_rollseyes:

Funny how these two ignore where the event that started this thing was held:

• Thank You 9

Wow- that text where Mike Lindell calls someone a demon and says he’s praying for the person…. did Mikey just channel my mother? 

Is it wrong that my reaction to Jenna Ellis entering the chat is to really, really hope for a Rootin’ Tootin’ Rudy G special guest star role? 

• Upvote 9

I turned Mikey's shindig back on. Mikey, Brannon, and Kurt Olsen, Mikey's nutjob lawyer, started going through the lawsuit during my absence. I caught the tail-end of the rerun of that, and Mikey's back to his usual drama queen self. Did you know he has a beef with Fox? :pb_rollseyes:

The second half of the lawsuit walkthrough is later today. I'm guessing 7pm central since that's what Brannon said was coming up when I turned it off last night.

They're showing Steve Bannon's show now, so I'll keep the muted stream on my tablet so I can see in my peripheral vision when Mikey comes back. Hopefully, he'll have a new meltdown worthy of unmuting him instead of more reruns from the Cyber Symposium and MyPillow commercials.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Yeah Mr. MeinPillow needed breaks 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s 96-hour straight Thanksgiving-themed “Thanks-A-Thon” live-streaming event came to a screeching halt on Thursday evening because it was time for turkey. After an interview with former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis, both the pillow tycoon and his co-host disappeared and left viewers watching lengthy clips from their failed August “cyber symposium.”

At 5 p.m. Eastern, the duo disappeared and left the conspiracy theory-laced video clips playing. This isn’t the first time the 2020 election truthers have vanished during the supposed 96-hour straight live streaming affair: Early Thursday morning, they disappeared for seven hours. Lindell didn’t immediately return a Daily Beast request for comment.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

58 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

The Supreme Court hasn't overturned the election yet?

Nope. Kavanaugh is too busy grabbing up all the good Black Friday beer deals to attend to it. 

• Upvote 8

Todays Thank-A-Thon Highlights:

• Mikey told us his daughter lives in a place where if you had more than eight guests for Thanksgiving, you risked being fined $50,000
  • Australians being terrorized by government drones
  • Mikey attacking Alabama for refusing to sign onto his lawsuit
  • Fox still sucks
  • Every segment is sandwiched between two or more MyPillow ads.
  • Mikey ranting and talking over his guests when he shows up
  • An assortment of Covid-19 conspiracies
  • Technical difficulties causing the background to randomly go dark or show someone's computer desktop
  • Mikey's phone loudly ringing at least once a segment when he's on camera
  • New shows planned for when the Thank-A-Thon is over

Part two of the lawsuit walkthrough with Mikey, Brannon, and Kurt Olsen is up next after more MyPillow commercials.

• Thank You 11

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Australians being terrorized by government drones

Wait, what?!?! I live here and I have No Freaking Idea what he's on about. Helicopter conspiracy theories, that I am all over, but drones? Did he mention the 80,000 children in tunnels under Melbourne, or is that conspiracy too niche for him?

Hang on, is this a mutation of the NT conspiracies? If so it's a stupid one.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Wait, what?!?! I live here and I have No Freaking Idea what he's on about. Helicopter conspiracy theories, that I am all over, but drones? Did he mention the 80,000 children in tunnels under Melbourne, or is that conspiracy too niche for him?

Hang on, is this a mutation of the NT conspiracies? If so it's a stupid one.

You're obviously part of the conspiracy!! :wink-kitty:

I found a video of Mikey talking about the Australian drones for your viewing pleasure. The video is cued up to start at 3:53.

• Thank You 5

I am dying laughing here.

"A drone will follow you and give you a five minute warning. 'You have five minutes to get in your house.' This is real."

No, Mikey, it's utter bullshit. I live in Melbourne, which has had 6 lockdowns (so far, hopefully no more to come) and I can say with utter certainty that there are no police drones doimg this, not even in stage 4 (curfew, very restricted reasons to leave home). Change your meds mate, your grip on reality has slipped badly.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

Yesterday:

Today:

Spoiler

@Ozlsn, he talked about Australia and the drones again this afternoon. 🤣

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 2

Dude, hold my drone and watch this.  

59 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yesterday:

Today:

Hide contents

@Ozlsn, he talked about Australia and the drones again this afternoon. 🤣

Why did he get all butt hurt?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

20 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Why did he get all butt hurt?

He canceling promo codes because he feels Salem and their hosts shouldn't profit from the sale of his products while refusing to promote his lawsuit.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 7