IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

I know she's far too classy, but I would totally enjoy Hillary Clinton tweeting something like "Typing this Tweet on my phone just because I can.  Gotta go- need to send out some emails and then bring some boxes to the basement." 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL

image.png.0d27788b020a5a3113abe7d992ba1f51.png

And it looks like it actually is their official twitter account. If not it’s a very good parody account. 

• Upvote 2

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

Whoever runs the Hardees Twitter account AND whoever on the FBI team who decided the time to yank the cell phone from Mikey's hands was while he was in the Hardees drive thru both deserve raises.  

• Upvote 11

Yeah Hardee’s is really taking advantage of some free publicity 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell dragged the fast food chain Hardee’s right into national conversation yesterday after specifying that’s where he was when the FBI seized his phonefor an ongoing investigation. And now Hardee’s is taking advantage of the unexpected press.

That a dude who sells pillows and goes on crazy, nonsensical rants on the internet has managed to make himself known for sticking his nose in politics to the point that his phone would be confiscated for a federal investigation is wild enough as it is, but the key detail of all this going down at a Hardee’s was the tipping point.

Seeing the attention the franchise was getting, the Hardee’s Twitter account jumped into the conversation Wednesday afternoon.

Saw this tweet 

• Upvote 7

I'm sure there's nothing in his phone except promo codes. Yeah, sure.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm sure there's nothing in his phone except promo codes. Yeah, sure.

Promo codes for delicious Hardees' food?  

• Haha 8

It sounds like Mikey made a trip to the meth den:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It sounds like Mikey made a trip to the meth den:

If it's true that he's hired Dersh and crew, then the circus will be coming to town!\

Funny, I didn't hear any of these guys complaining about police pounding down doors and "having 40 seconds to answer the door" when Breonna Taylor was killed in her own bed in her own home. Dude got his cell phone yanked while he was in a fast food drive thru.  Settle down there, Crackie.  

• Upvote 7

Gee, maybe they thought better of working with a drugged up nutjob.

• Upvote 5

Can you imagine listening to his ranting and raving for an hour and a half?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 6

18 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Can you imagine listening to his ranting and raving for an hour and a half?

Okay so help me out here. Mikey wants God to have the Democrats win to prove the elections are rigged. So who controls the voting machines God, Venezuela, or is it a kraken?

• Upvote 6

On 9/15/2022 at 12:47 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Hey look, there's a special code to get a discounted Mein Pillow:

Ah but where would the fun in remaining silent be? Especially for everyone else.

On 9/15/2022 at 7:11 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.db33a9458799b262bd74beccca5e4e29.png

Now do Ginny Thomas.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

On 9/20/2022 at 12:11 AM, Ozlsn said:

Now do Ginny Thomas

That would be major and very damning to her and others. Think about not only the texts she sent to her co-coup-conspirators, but the messages she shared with her husband. They'd both go down...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

35 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

That would be major and very damning to her and others. Think about not only the texts she sent to her co-coup-conspirators, but the messages she shared with her husband. They'd both go down...

... yep. And I would be interested to see what was in there.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

Oh please, it's for him to transport his drugs...

image.png.9b8b34cffc5e245b6a6e8b89b1518147.png

• Haha 6

I'd like to see Mikey try and answer questions from anyone on the J6 committee.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3

Lol. Sure Mikey. 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Insider on Tuesday that four entrepreneurs whose businesses were set to be listed on his MyStore e-commerce platform have pulled out of the plan.

Speaking to Insider, Lindell said that after the FBI seized his phone at a Hardee's drive-thru last week, at least four businesses have told him that they "don't want to deal" with his MyStore platform.

"You know, they don't want to have the connection of the FBI. The FBI scares them," Lindell said of the vendors. 

Lindell did not name the entrepreneurs but said they had "really good" products, adding that he had inked deals with them that have since fallen through. The businessman told Insider that he was also informed over the last week that a "private lender" had rescinded "two to three million dollars" worth of support for one of the four businesses that were angling to sell products on the MyStore platform.

More likely they don’t want to self destruct their businesses through continuing association with the Mein Pillow coke head. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'd like to see Mikey try and answer questions from anyone on the J6 committee.

Wait...wasn't he going to convince the Supreme Court to....never mind.

• Upvote 8

MeinPillow Mikey is under Federal criminal investigation

Mike Lindell, the My Pillow Inc chief executive and ally to former President Donald Trump, is under U.S. federal investigation for identity theft and for conspiring to damage a protected computer connected to a suspected voting equipment security breach in Colorado.

The new details about the focus of the investigation were confirmed on Wednesday after Lindell’s attorneys uploaded a copy of a search and seizure warrant approved by U.S. Magistrate Judge Tony Leung for Minnesota federal court on Sept. 7.

Leung approved the warrant based on probable cause that Lindell and other possible co-conspirators may have violated federal laws prohibiting identity fraud, conspiracy to defraud the United States and causing intentional damage a protected computer.

So now we know why things went down at the Mankato in Hardee's.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4