IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

Mike Lindell now claims he's found people as old as 850 years who voted in 2020 election

Mike Lindell has so far failed to prove his allegations of "voter fraud" in the 2020 election -- and now Salon reporter Zachary Petrizzo brings word that the MyPillow CEO's claims about election fraud are growing even more outlandish

According to Petrizzo, who frequently monitors Lindell's media appearances, the Trump-loving pillow salesman on Thursday said that he discovered that someone who was 850 years old apparently voted in the 2020 presidential election.

Additionally, writes Petrizzo, Lindell claimed that "he and his team have identified 2,000 people over the age of 200 that voted."

Lindell would not specify the names of the purported centuries-old dead people who voted, nor would he disclose the states they supposedly voted in.

Lindell's claim that someone who hasn't been alive for over seven centuries voted in an election last year seems highly dubious given that the United States of America did not exist back when this person was still alive.

Mikey's going to throw a hissy fit when he receives their bill:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 9

Five bucks says Mikey still believes in the Easter Bunny.

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 7

From Newsmax:

Mike Lindell Inducted Into Christian 'Hall of Fame'

Mike Lindell may be hated by big media and even shunned by Fox News, but his hero status among Christians was certified this week when he was inducted into the Roaring Lambs Hall of Fame Saturday.

Lindell, the the founder and CEO of MyPillow, received the prestigious Christian award at a gala event in Dallas, bestowed on those who "confidently carried their faith and values into every corner of society."

A critic of the 2020 elections and Big Tech censorship, Lindell has been an unabashed Christian evangelist in media, politics, and business.

Roaring Lambs Executive Director Donna Skell said the award celebrates honorees who "use their respective platforms to boldly change the culture by the way they operate their organizations and conduct their daily lives."

At the ceremony, Lindell revealed he puts a Bible verse in every MyPillow shipment.

Lindell told dinner attendees his personal story of addictions, especially a destructive crack cocaine habit, and how God delivered him from it.

Someone should tell Newsmax that Mikey's running ads again on Faux.

• Thank You 7

23 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Five bucks says Mikey still believes in the Easter Bunny.

You mean Sean Spicer?

Look at your own risk  and don’t say I didn’t warn you  

Spoiler

891ED4F2-D801-4248-9654-A1825B89D462.thumb.jpeg.10bcba7eb17d5ef4e7d9d846e03d2e4d.jpeg

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Haha 12

Apparently any audit that doesn't get the answers he wants is now "fraudulent". 

At what point do people ever realize that they are wrong? How many times do they have to be proved wrong before they accept the truth? How are there so many people who are THIS stupid? 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

Apparently any audit that doesn't get the answers he wants is now "fraudulent". 

At what point do people ever realize that they are wrong? How many times do they have to be proved wrong before they accept the truth? How are there so many people who are THIS stupid? 

I think there are a lot of really stupid people who have allowed themselves to be stoked for the last 4-5 years, and will accept virtually any BS excuse to stay stoked.  The alternative is to realize that they've been played by losers.  Meanwhile, I'm sure TFG wants to maintain his base, to be used for any future political nonsense.  They're feeding each other.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

• 2 weeks later...

Rats, ship: Even far-right channel Newsmax is cutting ties with Mike Lindell

As Republicans and denizens of TrumpWorld increasingly distance themselves from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, he even finds himself at odds with Newsmax, a previously supportive far-right news channel.  

Last week, Lindell said on his live-streaming site Frank Speech that Newsmax, which increasingly seeks to position itself as a further-right alternative to Fox News, had pulled all its ads from his site. He suggested that Newsmax was concerned about "competition" with Frank Speech, which seems objectively unlikely. A Newsmax spokesperson did not return numerous Salon requests for comment on the reasons for pulling back ads, which might also include the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Lindell filed by Dominion Voting Systems over his outlandish and largely disproven 2020 election claims.

"We had Newsmax call up, and they canceled all their ads on Frank Speech," Lindell said last week on the nightly program he hosts on his clumsily-engineered site. He turned to co-host Brannon Howse and joked, "I'm blaming this one on you, Brannon [Howse]. They said a different reason. They said you're too much competition for them." Howse also hosts an evening program on Frank Speech that often involves hostile segments about immigrants and praise for Lindell's conspiracy theories.  

After an exchange with Howse, Lindell continued: "They said it wasn't because of Dominion, which they [had] proven. They just said they're not going to put ads up because they said it's a competitive brand." It's not clear what Lindell believes Newsmax has "proven" regarding Dominion Voting Systems.

"It's kind of, like, weird," the pillow magnate continued. "I guess it'd be, you know, advertising another station on a station. But, you know, that's too bad because for me this is about saving our country. It's not about any competition with Newsmax or anyone. It's about getting our voices, so we can get the word out."

Howse then pivoted by claiming that Lindell's blundering media operation has a "great relationship" with One America News, more commonly referred to as OAN, and Real America's Voice, the organization that produces Steve Bannon's podcast. There's "a lot of cross-promotion between those networks," Howse said. He and Lindell have claimed that Lindell's primetime show, "The Lindell Report," reaches millions of homes nationwide, which is highly implausible.

"Absolutely," Lindell replied. "He made a bad decision, but, you know, I'm not gonna dwell on it," likely referring to one of his Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy, a close friend of Donald Trump's.

Howse concluded by claiming the Newsmax decision was a sign from higher powers that Lindell's media operation is "rising."

Lindell and his legal counsel didn't return a Salon request for comment. He has largely ended communication with Salon after deeming the site "evil" for requesting for the raw data behind his infamous claims that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

Newsmax's apparent turnabout is something of a surprise. Lindell has previously received vocal support from both Ruddy personally and his entire operation. In August, a Newsmax reporter took to the Manhattan streets outside the Fox News headquarters building, berating the network for refusing to run Lindell's "cyber symposium" ads.

"Here at Newsmax, we believe in a good night's sleep, so we're running that ad," Newsmax correspondent Mike Carter said at the time. "And today, we're taking Fox News to the mattresses!"

Mikey and Brannon don't care about Newsmax's party, because they're throwing their own. Brannon's mom is ordering the pizzas and Mikey's mom is renting the bounce house for the whole afternoon. Big Donnie even said he might stop by if he doesn't have anything better to do. :pray:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

On 10/8/2021 at 4:55 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Mike Lindell now claims he's found people as old as 850 years who voted in 2020 election

Mikey's going to throw a hissy fit when he receives their bill:

So his theory is that the evil masterminds who orchestrated the election steal  that was so clever it can't be proven were also stupid enough to realize that people who were born in 1170 are likely to be too dead to vote?

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

So his theory is that the evil masterminds who orchestrated the election steal  that was so clever it can't be proven were also stupid enough to realize that people who were born in 1170 are likely to be too dead to vote?

Too dead to vote

Too dead to vote

You don't need a coat, cuz you're too dead to vote

Too dead to vote

Too dead to vote

Spoiler

james hetfield metal GIF

• Upvote 8

Which one is in the AC/DC shirt? He looks like Matt Gates 

• Haha 8

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

FACFD64F-EAF9-43F3-B11A-B1B1C304E4DE.jpeg.a4eae0f45904cc80f296012ca366fee7.jpeg

• Upvote 9

Pillow Guy's cheese has done slid off his cracker.   And I do mean he's seriously crazy; these are not the comments of a sane person. 

I'd like to feel sorry for him, but the damage he's doing is unforgivable and irreparable. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

18 hours ago, smittykins said:

Was there ever cheese on his cracker?

If there was it was probably cheese wiz

• Haha 14

Or a defective can of spray cheese:

image.png.41c8ccc412051ea228de939102ffb67d.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

kuva.png.4e5a3cc738269a818de03de50fd12c3d.png

He has more holes than cheese...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Or a defective can of spray cheese:

image.png.41c8ccc412051ea228de939102ffb67d.png

Ermagerd, what kind of gross stuff is that?!? :pb_eek:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

On 10/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Well, if someone born on this continent in 1170 WAS still alive, they'd probably not be voting for Trump... 

Can you imagine how difficult it would be to get your paperwork in order if you were born so long ago, though? I know a woman whose parents didn't name her until she was a week old so her birth certificate didn't have her name on it, and it took her months of red tape to get everything settled so she could get a passport!

On 10/22/2021 at 2:19 PM, Cartmann99 said:

:pb_rollseyes:

"Two days before Thanksgiving, so everyone in the world will be talking about it for 4 days"? Really? I'm sure people all over Europe, Asia, South America, Africa and Australia as well as Canada and Mexico will be excitedly discussing it over their turkey and dressing... oh. Wait. Maybe not. 

I spend the two days before Thanksgiving trying to get work done because there's the same amount to do even if there are two days fewer that week. Then there's cooking and cleaning, and then finally Thanksgiving. The next day is Black Friday, and I'm online searching to see if there are any real deals. I think Mikey is overestimating how important this sort of thing is to normal sane people. 

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Spray cheese! Like whipped cream in an aerosol can, except exceptionally processed cheese! There's even more than one brand of it available. American cuisine at it's lowest.

(I hate cheese. And I can SMELL that photo. So gross.)

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

50 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

It's "cheese product" in a can. Was invented in the 60s as part of the weird party foods that were simple but yet "elegant." It comes with a star tip so you can put it on crackers and serve them and it "looks nice." Or you can just take the emulsified salty mess and shoot it right into your face as part of a dare at a sleepover.  It's an acquired taste that I have no desire to reacquire. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He has more holes than cheese...

I'm not old enough to watch that kind of movie. :cupcake:

• Haha 10

From Raw Story:

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has announced a 3-day "marathon" broadcast to prepare the country for the 2020 presidential election to be overturned.

"This is absolutely the biggest cover-up for the biggest crime in history," Lindell told right-wing host Steve Bannon on Friday. "I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving."

Lindell predicted that up to 30 state attorneys general would join his lawsuit claiming that the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"I really believe it will be 9-0 that they will at least look at it," he said of the court, "that they're going to take it down."

Mikey announcing this on Bannon's show:

"I've forgotten more about cyber forensics now than most people know." :blink:

• Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 3