IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

Does this mean he's paying his employees with his personal funds, or are his employees now living in the factory and eating MyPillows?

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

I think I just found @47of74's Twitter account:

• Haha 11

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey was hanging out with the woman who hopes to be Alabama's next governor.

Spoiler

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Thank You 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 9:07 PM, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

Frustrated Golden Girls GIF

Cool, Mikey.  I'll sell you my Commadore 64 for $15k.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

"The Lone Raccoon"!  So that dude is the real-life George Costanza who tried to pick his own nickname but ended up getting stuck with a really lame one instead.  (Yes, I know there is a JRod joke there as well.))

• Haha 5

On 5/31/2022 at 1:19 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Cool, Mikey.  I'll sell you my Commadore 64 for $15k.  

I’d sell him my MacBook with the cracked screen and my 2011 MacBook with a burned out motherboard for a million each. 

(Actually the one with the cracked screen I’m going to set up for my mom to use as a desktop if I can get it to work with an external monitor. That way she can finally replace her 13 year old iMac. 

• Upvote 3

I, in the dark ages, was responsible for running tape backups for the old style VAX computers. The room sized kind. We should ship him one. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I, in the dark ages, was responsible for running tape backups for the old style VAX computers. The room sized kind. We should ship him one. 

Nice idea, but make him pay for it first. He should get nothing for free.

He’d happily pay any amount you ask for it if you said it contains 70 billion votes for Trump that were missing.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I used to program on a VAX.  It was a pleasure compared to the punch cards I was using prior.

I believe Mikey needs a reboot of his mental processes.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I used to program on a VAX.  It was a pleasure compared to the punch cards I was using prior.

I believe Mikey needs a reboot of his mental processes.

I wrote in COBOL and print outs came off a huge dot matrix printer. Did you use those magnifying rulers?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I wrote in COBOL and print outs came off a huge dot matrix printer. Did you use those magnifying rulers?

No, but I probably should have.

• Upvote 2

At this point Republicans as a group are becoming so nonsensical that I find myself hoping that they are part of some giant alien experiment and the alien researchers in charge will take pity on the rest of us and end the experiment early. 

I just don't understand how people who, presumably, have actual functioning non-damaged brains can believe even a tiny fraction of the things they are hearing and saying. 

I mean Lindell here clearly has some issues going on. And I've been saying Trump has dementia since his initial campaigns. But they can't all have severe dementia or brain damage, can they? It's just far too high a percentage of the population going along with this idiocy. 

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

At this point Republicans as a group are becoming so nonsensical that I find myself hoping that they are part of some giant alien experiment and the alien researchers in charge will take pity on the rest of us and end the experiment early. 

I just don't understand how people who, presumably, have actual functioning non-damaged brains can believe even a tiny fraction of the things they are hearing and saying. 

I mean Lindell here clearly has some issues going on. And I've been saying Trump has dementia since his initial campaigns. But they can't all have severe dementia or brain damage, can they? It's just far too high a percentage of the population going along with this idiocy. 

The population going along with this idiocy is mostly under educated, and/or feel powerless and helpless in society. Under these circumstances, they are succeptible to propaganda, consoiracy theories and demagogery. And sadly, there will always be people who will take advantage of that.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

In my limited and strictly anecdotal experience, some believe because they want to believe.  They have become so wrapped up in the narrative that nothing but pearls fall from Trump's lips and everything he touches turns to gold that they would rather go to ridiculous extremes rather than admit being wrong.  They see acknowledgment of being wrong as some kind of weakness rather than what it really is- a mark of someone who listens, learns, and is willing to have the strength and courage to recognize a different way may be a better way.  These people would still be using the Pony Express and candlelight rather than accept motor powered vehicles and electricity if they were convinced en masse these "new fangled inventions" were "bad".  Even in the face of proof, some people just refuse to change their minds.  It's truly astounding and a very sad commentary on the state of many of the people in our country.  I saw a comment yesterday that was along the lines that intelligent people are now expected to go out of their way to not offend stupid people by being intelligent.  It's become so very true.  At some point being intellectual and/or being a kind, caring person ("woke") became characteristics others felt worthy of attack.  Somewhere along the way being stupid and horrible became badges of honor.  It's absolutely mind blowing. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

:my_biggrin:

WalMart, who unironically named their Great Value Dr. Pepper "Dr. Thunder", is refusing to sell his product.  If that's not a wake up call to start reconsidering life choices, then he's beyond help. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

:my_biggrin:

• Haha 8

Mr. MeinPillow has only himself to blame for the collapse of the MeinPillow Empire.

“The My Pillow CEO estimates that he’ll lose about $10 million in sales over Walmart’s decision to cancel him,” according to 100PercentFedUp.com. Other large stores, such as Costco, have also moved to stop making MyPillow products available for purchase. “Costco basically did a slow cancellation, slower than the other stores,” Lindell said. Lindell apparently indicated Costco’s choice would leave MyPillow losing out on between $4 and 10 million in annual sales, in addition to the impact on the supposedly dozens of people (40, to be exact) who’d conduct in-person sales efforts for MyPillow products at Costco stores. Lindell claims Costco provided no explanation for their decision to stop selling MyPillow. You’d think that after all this Lindell might reconsider his political positions (which might be better described as nonsensical delusions). Yet, Lindell keeps at it.

• Thank You 8

Oh and now Mr. MeinPillow is out spreading bullshit stories about how Wal-Mart told him they were cancelling MeinPillow.

"It's just me and the executive V.P. of Walmart," he recalled. "All the sudden, he goes, 'We're not ever having MyPillow again.' He said, you don't make the rating of a four. I go, what rating system? I go, what are you talking about?"

Lindell blamed his low product ratings on "bots and trolls."

"He goes, well, no, we're canceling MyPillow," the pillow executive said. "And he had this smirk on his face and I said, goodbye, you're going to be all over the news tomorrow and I slammed the computer!"

Someone needs to tell Mikey MeinPillow that first physical retail space is not unlimited.  Yeah Wal-Marts may be an average of about 178,000 square feet in size but they still need to make decisions on what to offer customers at stores, even at their larger stores, and have to appeal to the greatest number of people possible.  And for Mikey's devoted fans they can still go to Wally World's web site and get their pillows from there.

If Mikey acted like that during a meeting the Wally World VP probably was like...

• Upvote 5