IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

In light of Walmart's announcement, the nutters are going after their cut of the MyPillow action:

Spoiler

• Haha 10

This was one of the replies to that tweet 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

On 6/17/2022 at 10:49 AM, Cartmann99 said:

In light of Walmart's announcement, the nutters are going after their cut of the MyPillow action:

Reveal hidden contents

Has he ever BEEN in a WalMart? Selling knock-off products made in China is their specialty! Going through the Halloween costumes is pure comedy because the costumes themselves are a swing and a miss but the names are hilarious. Fake Chewbacca is “Space Bear”; Fake Hermoine is “Happy Witch Girl”; Fake Woody from Toy Story is “Cowboy Friend”…. WalMart probably IS selling their own brand made in China and has named it something like “Sleepy Time Anti-Insomnia Help”. 

• Upvote 6

Crackheaded dumb fuck is spouting off again

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell assured his followers that former President Donald Trump can still be reinstated because there is a four-year statute of limitations on fraud in some states.

On Monday's Conservative Daily podcast, Lindell said that he would present new evidence of fraud in August to finally convince Americans the 2020 election was stolen.

"What's going to happen is everyone is going to go wow!" he said. "This really happened."

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 9

• 3 weeks later...

image.png.f063aacc3f74a26a453c9671a8fb7d42.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

• 5 weeks later...

Mikey is still insane:

• Upvote 4

On 6/20/2022 at 8:18 PM, 47of74 said:

Crackheaded dumb fuck is spouting off again

No more mushrooms for him

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

No more mushrooms for him

He and Alex Jones need to stop sharing a crack pipe. 

• I Agree 6

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

He and Alex Jones need to stop sharing a crack pipe. 

Yea on second thought they do seem more cracked than shroomed. 
Same goes for Dump Jr. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone really believes him or tunes in. He's like Wile E. Coyote, coming up with "new" ways to get the Road Runner.

image.png.f59c37ba86735f2ad62beccbca3da54f.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

Man, I have missed Meth Mike’s Wacky Fun Time Show! 

• Upvote 5

She's got it wrong. She's on the island of stupid toys.

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She's got it wrong. She's on the island of stupid toys.

How DARE she do the Misfit Toys dirty!! Misfits are usually cool, do their own thing, don't blindly follow, ask questions, and are very accepting of everyone . Pretty much the direct opposite of Trumpers.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

On 8/18/2022 at 12:44 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder if anyone really believes him or tunes in. He's like Wile E. Coyote, coming up with "new" ways to get the Road Runner.

image.png.f59c37ba86735f2ad62beccbca3da54f.png

Wait, wait, I didn't see this before. They featured a commercial printer and called it a voting machine? I gotta find this. 

Do they still come with straightjackets and put people in the back of a padded van? Because Lindell really needs a trip in one of those.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pissed he's still all over television hocking his wares in commercials and infomercials.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm pissed he's still all over television hocking his wares in commercials and infomercials.

I'm pissed that Mr. MeinPillow, Rudy, Fornicate Face, et al haven't all faded into the background yet.

And after Mikey MeinPillow's phone was seized the orange fornicate threw a fit

Donald Trump has come out furiously in support of Mike Lindell, the 2020 election conspiracy theorist and CEO of MyPillow, who claimed Tuesday that the FBI seized his cell phone at a fast food restaurant in Minnesota.

The CEO said that he was returning from a hunting trip in Iowa when his car was surrounded at a Hardee’s drive-thru in his hometown of Mankato in southern Minnesota.

“Breaking News: Mike Lindell, ‘THE Pillow Guy,’ was just raided by the FBI. We are now officially living in a Weaponized Police State, Rigged Elections, and all. Our Country is a laughing stock all over the World,” the former president wrote on Truth Social.

Numerous people in the former president’s orbit have recently been subpoenaed by the Justice Department as part of its probe into the effort to overturn his election defeat, and several have reportedly had their devices confiscated.

What's a matter Donnie?  There some evidence on Mikey MeinPillow's phone you afraid they'll find?

• Upvote 7

A Hardees in Mankato. 😆 As a lifelong Minnesotan who spent a LOT of time in Mankato, this is just beautiful. What a place to be taken down! 😂 

• Upvote 8

Here's some more details on the situation with Mikey MeinPillow.

MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell said Tuesday that federal agents seized his cellphone and questioned him about a Colorado clerk who has been charged in what prosecutors say was a “deceptive scheme” to breach voting system technology used across the country.

Lindell was approached in the drive-thru of a Hardee’s fast-food restaurant in Mankato, Minnesota, by several FBI agents, he said on his podcast, “The Lindell Report.” The agents questioned him about Dominion Voting Systems, Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and his connection to Doug Frank, an Ohio educator who claims voting machines have been manipulated, he said.

The agents then told Lindell they had a warrant to seize his cellphone and ordered him to turn it over, he said. On a video version of his podcast, Lindell displayed a letter signed by an assistant U.S. attorney in Colorado that said prosecutors were conducting an “official criminal investigation of a suspected felony” and noted the use of a federal grand jury.

The circumstances of the investigation were unclear. The Justice Department did not immediately respond Tuesday night to a request for comment about the seizure or investigation.

The government isn't commenting too much but it looks like this is in relation to Tina Peters, an elections clerk indicted for her efforts to breach voting system technology to mess with elections for the GQP.

1 minute ago, fundiewatch said:

A Hardees in Mankato. 😆 As a lifelong Minnesotan who spent a LOT of time in Mankato, this is just beautiful. What a place to be taken down! 😂 

If things had worked out as I wanted last year and I moved to Gaylord, Minnesota I'd probably be heading down to Mankato on a regular basis to do shopping since Mankato is a bit closer than the Twin Cities.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Tuckums is whining about his biggest sponsor losing his phone:

• Upvote 4

Hey look, there's a special code to get a discounted Mein Pillow:

• Upvote 6