IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

Mr. MeinPillow’s site looks 10 years old

Insider got a first look at the web-based site for Lindell's Frank Social early on Thursday. A mobile app — which Lindell told Insider is pending approval on the Apple and Google Play app stores — is also in the works.

Lindell first hinted at his plans to build this social media platform in April 2021, when he launched the beta version of his streaming platform, Frank Speech. Frank Social, which has been more than a year in the making, is now live, and people can sign in and create accounts.

Unlike former President Donald Trump's Truth Social, which subjected potential users to long wait times, it was easy for me to create an account on the Frank Social site. I was greeted by an image of the pillow CEO grinning and holding an American flag before prompts appeared for me to create my profile. Users on Frank Social must fill in an email address and a phone number to create an account.

What greeted me upon a successful login was a homepage that reminded me a lot of Facebook in 2012, when people could send pokes to each other and everyone was playing Farmville.

• Thank You 7

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Mr. MeinPillow’s site looks 10 years old

And his site will be swarmed by liberal minded trolls in three... two....

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

More from Mikey. 👇

Spoiler

Today is "preliminary injunction" Thursday! 

"We are — the preliminary injunction, the first one in the United States, it's going to be, come out on Thursday. We're looking at Thursday, if everything goes right," said Lindell on his show. "Now, I'm not going to give all the details, there's a lot of surprises. It's going to shock the country, as a matter of fact. How we're doing these, and how they're going down."

Lindell then lashed out at the media for not taking his wild claims about election fraud seriously.

"So you journalists out there that are watching — you know who I'm talking about — all you that write the stupid stories on, you know, this subpoena and that subpoena, how about talking about the biggest crime in history, and how about these preliminary injunctions and what we're going with the evidence," he said. "We're taking the evidence from the machines, because we know what's inside them."

:dancing-demon:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

The guy pretending to be Mikey is mosaic artist Jason Mecier. You can buy pillows featuring his work here.

• Haha 7

kuva.png.6c4a15156368074d545d44c38c89fc66.png

That cross looks like a weapon. Something you hide inside your fis. Stick the sharp end between your fingers better to stab someone with.

• WTF 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

kuva.png.6c4a15156368074d545d44c38c89fc66.png

That cross looks like a weapon. Something you hide inside your fis. Stick the sharp end between your fingers better to stab someone with.

Judy Gemstone has it in every color available!

@Cartmann99, I am both blessing and cursing you.  That video and the website are amazing, but now I want so. many. pillows.!

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

It's Thursday evening.  Did everything "go right"?  Has Mikey preliminarily injuncted?

If I had a dime for every time I could retire tomorrow.

• Upvote 9

Looks like there's been a delay:

Also:

• Thank You 9

49 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Looks like there's been a delay:

Also:

Then I wish I could do all the questioning but then again telling someone to shut the fuck up in Congress on live national television is probably frowned upon. 

The committee should take him up on it but make it clear that he's not going to sabotage the proceedings, he's going to sit there and answer questions and not stir up shit, and will shut the fuck up when told to.  I bet if he can't run the show he wouldn't be that interested in testifying even if it was televised.

• Upvote 5

Mike is a windbag full of bluster and bluff. If he actually was subpoenaed he’d be shitting his pants and claiming executive privilege because he was in a room with Trump once.

• Upvote 9

17 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Mike is a windbag full of bluster and bluff. If he actually was subpoenaed he’d be shitting his pants and claiming executive privilege because he was in a room with Trump once.

Wonder what he might do under oath at the Dominion trial.

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I kind of doubt it'll save America, but I suspect anyone signing the petition will start getting a ton of pillow ads.

• Upvote 11

Mike Lindell's new election delusion: 'All those judges Donald Trump put in, they're going to rise up'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is more convinced than ever that judges appointed by former President Donald Trump will "rise up" to dismantle parts of the U.S. election system.

During a Monday appearance on Steve Bannon's War Room: Pandemic program, Lindell spoke about a lawsuit that aims to ban all electronic voting machines.

"If you go back a year, all the judges back then, nobody looked at the evidence," Lindell said of previous election challenges. "They were afraid for whatever reason. They didn't want to be the first guy to step up, have their families attacked or whatever."

"Now, as you know, things are changing," he continued. "Look at that great judge in Florida that just did the ruling to get rid of the mask mandates on the planes. This time around, all those judges that Donald Trump put in, they're going to rise up and they're going to make rulings that are going to stay within our Constitution and stay within the law."

Lindell explained that he is backing a request for a preliminary injunction brought by Arizona candidate for governor Kari Lake (R) and state Rep. Mark Finchem (R).

"It's a preliminary injunction that will get rid of the machines once and for all," he said. "And that's the relief. It's under statute [42 U.S. Code § 1983] -- all this lawyer talk."

• Thank You 7

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Well, you've got to hand it to him. That was the point of putting all those judges in place. Funnily enough (and that goodness for it) not many of them are authoritarian kooks and most actually find the law more important than loyalty to political views..

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I am going to publicly announce my new Twitter account to try to get around the permanent ban! How can my diabolical scheme fail?” My incredibly stupid dog who regularly runs into walls because he can’t figure out the concept of velocity is smarter than Lindell AND he is lovable, loyal, sweet, and contributes much more to society. 

• Upvote 6