IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

39 minutes ago, AliC said:

I think it's a fine name. But I'm disappointed that it wasn't a name beginning with T ?

Maybe the next one will start with a T and their names will spell “SHIFT”

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

BEN GETS A VASECTOMY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And then they shift away from fundiedom?

That would be nice.

• Upvote 6

Jacob and Isabel Roloff are having a boy in December.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

On 7/21/2021 at 8:24 AM, caitrona said:

Fern reminds me of Charlotte's Web.  

That was my first thought.

And pass on all the click-baiting. 

• Upvote 5

I was just looking up the top 100 baby names in my state and noticed Eliana is #94 for 2020. I don’t think it’s ever been on the list before so it’s definitely shot up in popularity. Jessa’s taste seems pretty on-trend for her age group (minus Spurgeon, which was just a grade A famewhoring mistake).

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Smee said:

I was just looking up the top 100 baby names in my state and noticed Eliana is #94 for 2020. I don’t think it’s ever been on the list before so it’s definitely shot up in popularity. Jessa’s taste seems pretty on-trend for her age group (minus Spurgeon, which was just a grade A famewhoring mistake).

I notice this happens a lot when young parents are choosing a name for their baby that was previously not trendy. And suddenly this name starts popping up everywhere. It recently happened to friends of mine who named their boy Miro. I haven't heard of that name before and then started scrolling the baby gallery of a well known hospital here just for fun. There were several Miro's born just this year. I don't know why this happens.

The same happened to my parents. My mom wanted to give me a name she loved since she was a teen. It wasn't common at all when she was pregnant with me so I got it. Two years later my name was everywhere.

• Upvote 5

Has anyone heard anything about Mandie (Query) Poemoceah? She was due in mid June with her first.

8 hours ago, Bethella said:

Has anyone heard anything about Mandie (Query) Poemoceah? She was due in mid June with her first.

Her husband posted a picture of them with the baby on june 20th. It’s a girl but I don’t know the name.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

10 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

On Kimberly (Mueller) Pallazzollo photography website you can find many current photos of her family members.

Here is the link to Joe and Mary Jane's.

7 kids in rapid succession, my head exploded

https://kimberlypalazzolo.zenfolio.com/p943098202

And just bec comment: Joe gives me bad vibes..:/

And Kimberly is only pregnant with #2. I’m glad Kim isn’t having babies in rapid succession. 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, fish_ca said:

On Kimberly (Mueller) Pallazzollo photography website you can find many current photos of her family members.

For a professional photographer half of the photos are blurred and not in a artistic way either. I dont know who these people are but jeez she has churned those kids out

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
Spelling

5 hours ago, fish_ca said:

''Access to content protected by the owner''...Could a Mueller be reading Freejinger???

• Upvote 4

I will say I can’t wait to see the head of hair on Kim’s next one. Her daughter was born with a full head of thick black hair and it was adorable. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

1 hour ago, elisa said:

''Access to content protected by the owner''...Could a Mueller be reading Freejinger???

? how did she find it out? Page statistics? ?

5 hours ago, elisa said:

You can still access the galleries section. I just looked through them

• Thank You 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:14 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Her husband posted a picture of them with the baby on june 20th. It’s a girl but I don’t know the name.

I think the name is Abigail.  David Poemoceah's brother Daniel's Facebook page, says "Greatest uncle to Abigail ever". Daniel does not appear to have any other nieces or nephews.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Kennedy Morton is having a boy.

And a splashy 4 part IG story. She finally gets her boy.  I'm waiting for the posts about how he'll be best friends with Buck and Glen jr.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

6 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Maybe she'll feel like she can slow down the baby making now. 

She will just have an idiotic pretend surprise pregnancy again ?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

13 hours ago, JMO said:

And a splashy 4 part IG story. She finally gets her boy.  I'm waiting for the posts about how he'll be best friends with Buck and Glen jr.

And Alyssa & Sam's golden Child, Sam Jr. They also waited through three girls to get their penis. 

• Upvote 9

What I do find interesting is that the IG announcement was a "Oh, BTW, I forgot to tell you".  Who knows how honest that is, but considering almost all of her posts lately have been about her CrossFit training I actually buy it.  I think that she is trying to retain her individuality, which is something this lifestyle actively tries to beat out of you.  

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic