IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

Just now, JMO said:

What I do find interesting is that the IG announcement was a "Oh, BTW, I forgot to tell you".  Who knows how honest that is, but considering almost all of her posts lately have been about her CrossFit training I actually buy it.  I think that she is trying to retain her individuality, which is something this lifestyle actively tries to beat out of you.  

I don't know. I put that "I forgot to tell you" into the same category as her "OMG I am so surprised I am pregnant". 

I didn't see the post, but if that's what she's saying, it fits the narrative she has already created. Casual, laid back, not biggie, I'm pregnant, woops, oh wow, whoda' thunk? 

• Upvote 3

I think Kennedy is steeped in the fundie koolaid. She can't say (or even admit to herself) she prefers athletic endeavours/traveling/working outside the home etc to being a SAHM. She has to frame it as "ha ha ha I'm so cool and casual and capable that I forgot". It rings false and I'm sure that privately even the Mortons are raising their eyebrows, but what else can she do? Admit that the fundie lifestyle puts women into a prison where most of their choices are taken from them? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

17 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Maybe she'll feel like she can slow down the baby making now. 

Based on the last announcement, I think they're "leaving it up to God" and just gets pregnant easily without really thinking about it.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Since this seems relevant here.  Courtney has apparently been getting a lot of questions about whether she is pregnant and is clapping back on her IG stories.  Good for her.  She may be a baby factory but it is her right to not have to have to deal with incessant questions.  She said that she always lets people know when she is.  

• Upvote 11

16 minutes ago, JMO said:

Since this seems relevant here.  Courtney has apparently been getting a lot of questions about whether she is pregnant and is clapping back on her IG stories.  Good for her.  She may be a baby factory but it is her right to not have to have to deal with incessant questions.  She said that she always lets people know when she is.  

I never bother speculating with her because she always announces at about 6 weeks pregnant. I know she will tell early so no reason to ask or speculate. I think people are probably just shocked she actually is waiting like the doctor recommended. 
ETA: Caris is 8 months old now. By this time, she’s usually announced a new pregnancy. That’s probably why people are asking. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

I hope Caris is doing well.

She seems to be doing pretty good. She has some motor delays so she’s in physical therapy. 

• Upvote 5

On 7/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I never bother speculating with her because she always announces at about 6 weeks pregnant. I know she will tell early so no reason to ask or speculate. I think people are probably just shocked she actually is waiting like the doctor recommended. 
ETA: Caris is 8 months old now. By this time, she’s usually announced a new pregnancy. That’s probably why people are asking. 

And she is pregnantpregnant again. She has changed her bio to add pregnancy emoticon

Edited by fish_ca
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

And she is pregnant. She has changes her bio to add pregnant emoticon

I swear she just said she wasn’t less than a week ago! She must’ve just gotten a positive test.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

I am sincerely surprised Courtney is listening to doctors and is not pregnant again. Normally by now, every year, she is talking of the new Thanksgiving baby wearing the bib (or maybe that's us, but regardless...her breeding record speaks for itself). 

Although, now that I think about it, Caris was born after Thanksgiving last year so there actually is a baby to wear the bib for 2021.

6 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

And she is pregnantpregnant again. She has changed her bio to add pregnancy emoticon

OMG, you're right! She is knocked up again. I suppose seven months actually is considered waiting in her world. 

Edited because after I posted I read about her emoticon update & well, everything has changed. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I am sincerely surprised Courtney is listening to doctors and is not pregnant again. Normally by now, every year, she is talking of the new Thanksgiving baby wearing the bib (or maybe that's us, but regardless...her breeding record speaks for itself). 

Although, now that I think about it, Caris was born after Thanksgiving last year so there actually is a baby to wear the bib for 2021.

OMG, you're right! She is knocked up again. I suppose seven months actually is considered waiting in her world. 

Edited because after I posted I read about her emoticon update & well, everything has changed. 

True. She probably does believe she waited like the doctor said. But I’m sure the doctor meant for her to wait longer than that. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I swear she just said she wasn’t less than a week ago! She must’ve just gotten a positive test.

I don't think she said she wasn't. She rather said it's no one business and she is going to tell when she wants too. I agree with her inn that matter however I knew somehow that something is cooking. She was very defensive imo

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

I don't think she said she wasn't. She rather said it's no one business and she is going to tell when she wants too. I agree with her inn that matter however I knew somehow that something is cooking. She was very defensive imo

I saw someone ask in her homeschool questions story - she said it wasn't about homeschool & didn't answer. 

• I Agree 1

She also added to one of her stories a "when is it ok to ask a woman if she is pregnant" mem

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2

She described the last birth as traumatic so I would think at least that would make her wait a little bit. But I guess not ??‍♀️

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Duggar data had predicted Courtney next pregnancy announcement for may per her usual spacing so if she waited it was not more than 3 months. I dont think she waited though, she is just getting older.

• Upvote 5

She has a slight bump in the birthday pic a ways back where she had been flat stomached a few more pictures back. 

I hope for her sake nothing tragic happens - after the last one I'd hoped shed had a wake up call. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I guess I just assume that anyone who has had 11 kids in 11 years will probably have some sort of bump at any time. Hell I have a bump and my youngest is 6 ?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess I just assume that anyone who has had 11 kids in 11 years will probably have some sort of bump at any time. Hell I have a bump and my youngest is 6 ?

Hahaha, same here - and I had no where near as many as she does. #ripabs. I don't usually put much stock in that either but Courtney goes flat and then had a bump as soon as the stuck dries. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Annalise Metzger Jordan had her 3rd child on July 25. His name is Silas Micah. Her oldest is 2. So she’s a baby factory like her mother. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Karen (Shupe) Woolley had a baby boy in late June. No name from what I can tell. She looks amazing and very happy. Being far away from her toxic family seems to suit her very well. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Her oldest is 11, right? She might just get to 12 under 12!?

Yes, he turned 11 on March 13. If she's exactly 6 weeks today, she's due on March 24. She could very easily give birth before his birthday, especially if she's more than 6 weeks along or delivers early. 

• Upvote 6

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic