IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

Adeline Morton Holloway gave birth to Glen. Pretty sure he was born today but they haven’t confirmed it. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

Came here to report the same! Kress has a screenshot of Michael's announcement in her stories, but it's impossible to know when she took the screenshot. I also believe that it was July 29, and that Glen's birth precipitated the posts on other recent births. I guess we will eventually find out. He looks big and healthy, and I'm 99% sure they are in an actual hospital. Addie is in a gown, and the baby is in hospital-standard issue cap and blanket. I'm very glad that Addie was not forced to labor in an uninsulated attic while her father gave pointers to her husband on how to get the baby out in case something went wrong. #justcalathorathings

In other news, Luke and Amanda Weathers had a daughter, Madelyn. She was born sometime in the past week, according to Kressant.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

Kress posted that Adeline had baby Glen. Looks like it was in a hospital. 

NB I'm assuming that someone else has posted this already but I missed it so I'm saying sorry right now to get ahead of things.

Adeline was due within a couple of days of my niece. Just seeing that he's been born is kind of wonky - we're still waiting, of course, for my great-nephew to arrive. And, we're ok with that - he's still got 2.5 weeks to go. It's just weird, knowing hers is here. That time went really fast (to me, I know not the mothers carrying those babies). 

I'm sure Adeline is over the moon and going to stay there for quite some time. After all her years of being "Aunt Poog", she is finally mommy and she has fulfilled her destiny. That's got to be such a relief on top of all the other emotions new moms go through. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 9

Adeline confirmed that the baby was born yesterday and his full name is actually Anthony Glen. I though it would be Michael Glen Jr but I’m guessing there’s just wayyy to many Michaels in that family

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Adeline confirmed that the baby was born yesterday and his full name is actually Anthony Glen. I though it would be Michael Glen Jr but I’m guessing there’s just wayyy to many Michaels in that family

That is a surprise. Like you, I've thought all along it would be Michael Glen, just like his father and called Glen as many Morton boys are called by their middle name. Even with all the Michaels in the family, that whole "call me by my middle name" thing would certainly serve to differentiate. 

• Upvote 5

I like Anthony Glen much better because there is an insane amount of Michael’s in that family. But why not call him Tony then? 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I thought Courtney was pregnant because she posted a sign language video on IG and at the beginning she was holding her abdomen as she leaned forward in a very pregnant way. But then I thought about her poor abs and how you might need to just hold it all in with your hand when leaning forward ? 

I am at least glad that Caris has some space on either side of her and I hope Courtney’s fertility slows down very soon. 

• Upvote 7

Rachael Forsyth Tustill had Agnes Joy on July 20th. I think they had previously said it would be Agnus but changed it to Agnes. I definitely like Agnes better.

I also noticed that Madison Keyes is on the list. Her name isn’t there but she is listed as Nathan Bates’ future sister in law. She wrote on Instagram that their daughter will be named Bexley Mae. Definitely one of the worst names I’ve seen. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

15 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Rachael Forsyth Tustill had Agnes Joy on July 20th. I think they had previously said it would be Agnus but changed it to Agnes. I definitely like Agnes better.

I also noticed that Madison Keyes is on the list. Her name isn’t there but she is listed as Nathan Bates’ future sister in law. She wrote on Instagram that their daughter will be named Bexley Mae. Definitely one of the worst names I’ve seen. 

I don’t know why, but I imagine Esther and Nathan giving their kids very made up trendy names. Like Tynleigh or Kreston. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Caleb and Kasey Burnett’s second child is a boy named Timothy. I’m pretty sure we didn’t know the name.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Caleb and Kasey Burnett’s second child is a boy named Timothy. I’m pretty sure we didn’t know the name.

I didn’t even have a second kid on the list. Do you know when he was born? 

Just now, Bethella said:

Sorry I don’t. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

According FB of different family members, I assume in february...

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Josh and Kimberly Palazzolo had their boy Felix on Friday.

8DBA6FBD-4F17-4ED8-B169-2CC69E3A6577.jpeg

Omg I’m shocked by his hair! Their daughter had this thick black head of hair! And now she has a little blondie. Genetics are so weird. 

• Upvote 4

RoseUncharted had her third child in a homebirth. The baby is a girl named Olivet Marigold.

• Thank You 1

Kristen Nicole Young is having a girl. They did a sex reveal on Instagram featuring pink bubblegum.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 7/30/2021 at 11:15 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Bexley is a London Borough. Have they even ever been to Bexley? When people give their child a place name, I'm just gonna assume that's where it was conceived. 

I wonder what people's obsession is with naming their girls B-names after a place in UK. Bexley, Bristol, Brixton, Brighton. 

What's next? Ballymena? Blackpool? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

10 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Bexley is a London Borough. Have they even ever been to Bexley? When people give their child a place name, I'm just gonna assume that's where it was conceived. 

I wonder what people's obsession is with naming their girls B-names after a place in UK. Bexley, Bristol, Brixton, Brighton. 

What's next? Ballymena? Blackpool? 

I think X names are trendy and they decided purely based on the X. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think X names are trendy and they decided purely based on the X. 

Could be, yeah! There is Jaxon and Axton as well. It is also trendy to replace a vowel with y for a girl, so Bristol would become Bristyl. A real life example I have seen is Emersyn and Aspyn. Y must have more feminine connotations, or people like a name that is unisex, but not the idea that the name is unisex, so they try to create a female version of it, perhaps. 

• Upvote 1

When I was a teen I remember talking to one of my friends about how we wanted to give our kids names that scored high in scrabble, ie had “rare” letters like X and Q and Z. I grew out of that. It appears many in my generation did not.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19

I met a woman who named her child Brixten after Brixton in England. But Ten instead of Ton because her child is a ten not a ton 

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 9

I hate unique spellings mainly because of the thought that a person’s name would forever be misspelled. What a lifetime pita. I mention it here a lot, as we have an ‘ in our last name, so I know lifelong pita associated with a name. Had my maiden name not been ridiculously long and hard to pronounce (and spell for others), I’d have retained it-

• Upvote 7

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic