Bethella

Continuing on from

Last Updated 3 May 2021

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.4c12e504532fea7ba74710c876831a76.png

image.thumb.png.ca2869db61875808cabc47d0900e164c.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.f9c063e9b816aba3f25dfe781f722688.png

Thanks to @anjulibai for suggesting the thread title many moons ago. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• VBOY9977

• Lady Dondarrion

• anjulibai

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your cat asked me some really uncomfortable questions outside of a Cracker Barrel about where I was going when I die.

No she doesn't.  None of them do.  She said on camera she was glad she was raised strict and would raise her kids that way.  We all know what strict means to these people.  No child deserves that.

Our cat came from the shelter with the name Elliot and we kept it. Now I’m afraid people will think my cat is fundie. 

Posted Images

JermajestyDuggar

Kaeleigh Holt Tull is due in October. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
Sops2

Still no news of the Neely trio that got married on Leap Year day?

• Upvote 3
JermajestyDuggar
29 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

No. There was one registry but nothing else so far.

• Upvote 1
Snarkasarus Rex

Is this the first time Courtney Rogers isn’t on both lists?

• Upvote 4
JermajestyDuggar
5 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Is this the first time Courtney Rogers isn’t on both lists?

Maybe. It’s sad that only a health crisis stops her from getting pregnant every year. I’m glad she’s listening to a doctor. But damn, give your body a break. 

• Upvote 15
Bethella
2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No. There was one registry but nothing else so far.

We had registries for Susannah (due Feb 2) and possibly Victoria (due April 26) but no confirmation or announcements. 

• Thank You 3
Triplet3

Grace and Ethan Hammond’s baby, born last August, is called Cedric. I don’t think we knew that.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
JermajestyDuggar

Sarah Reith had Lizzy Jo on May 6th. She was 37 weeks and had a c-section. I’m guessing it has to do with her low birth weight. She’s only 2lbs 11oz. I’m no dr but that’s small for 37 weeks. I’m guessing that’s why the c-section.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 4
  • Thank You 3
anjulibai

Wow, that is really tiny for 37 weeks. Hopefully it's a typo. If not, maybe the baby has dwarfism? I hope she's okay. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
JermajestyDuggar
Just now, anjulibai said:

Wow, that is really tiny for 37 weeks. Hopefully it's a typo. If not, maybe the baby has dwarfism? I hope she's okay. 

She posted pictures. Again I’m not doctor but I don’t see signs of the most common form of dwarfism because her arms and legs don’t look short. But she is small. Maybe the doctor noticed she wasn’t getting any bigger in the womb and decided on getting her out in order to get her to grow outside of the womb. 

• Upvote 13
fish_ca

It might also be IUGR. List of a causes is pretty long. It happend to me and my 2 boys. They both are doing fine thanks to good prenatal care. Hope her little one will be ok. Seems she is well monitored. Good to know the cause before next pregnancy.

• Upvote 15
SassyPants

Less than 3 pounds at 37 weeks? Was she receiving prenatal care? If these stats are accurate, this baby was growth restricted or retarded (medical term) and in most cases would have been born (again a medical decision) earlier than 37 weeks. As long as a baby’s lungs are deemed mature (if not steroids can be given) it’s better for babies to be on the outside vs inside and not receiving what they need to grow-

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
ophelia

Oh wow she is tiny. I hope she'll be fine.
I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Sarah. We are the same age and her two failed relationships before her marriage really made me feel for her.

• Upvote 4
Triplet3

Mandie (Query) Poemoceah is pregnant and due on 13 June.

• Thank You 5
JermajestyDuggar
4 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Mandie (Query) Poemoceah is pregnant and due on 13 June.

Is this her 1st or 2nd? I know she was an older fundie bride. 

• Thank You 2
Triplet3
3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

First, as far as I know.

• Upvote 2
VBOY9977
3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is her 1st. She got married in June 2019, so it will be 2 years of marriage before baby. 

• Upvote 4
JermajestyDuggar
2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

This is her 1st. She got married in June 2019, so it will be 2 years of marriage before baby. 

I admit, this is why I prefer to see older fundie brides. They don’t usually have honeymoon babies and they won’t end up with 14 kids total. 

• Upvote 10
HermioneSparrow

Haley Ramm (Long) is pregnant with her 3rd baby, due Nov 2021 per her husband's IG.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
Glasgowghirl

Another Radford coming, not Noel and Sue this time. Oldest son Chris and his Partner Nicole are expecting a baby boy due in September. They already have Maisie and Jacob together and she has 4 older sons. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
browngrl

So Chelsy wrote about her brother's wedding and in the caption of one picture she said her family was growing by TWO. I know Alison is pregnant but is anyone else? Did she mean her new SIL and Alison's baby? I am suspicious SHE is the one who is also pregnant.

• Upvote 4
justmy2cents
7 minutes ago, browngrl said:

So Chelsy wrote about her brother's wedding and in the caption of one picture she said her family was growing by TWO. I know Alison is pregnant but is anyone else? Did she mean her new SIL and Alison's baby? I am suspicious SHE is the one who is also pregnant.

Counted 26 in that pic including new sister in law. Must be a baby?

• Upvote 3
NachosFlandersStyle
7 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Maybe she's counting her sister-in-law?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
Bluebirdbluebell
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Maybe she's counting her sister-in-law?

No. There are 2 parents plus 10 children plus the 6 spouses (in-laws) and 8 grandchildren already born. That's 26.

According to Chelsy, there are two more on the way. Allison is pregnant so that's one. Someone else must also be pregnant and it seems likely that it's Chelsy.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3