Continuing on from

Last Updated 22 July 2021

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.aa9f6792e9639f9580f647790b6d6bd8.png

image.thumb.png.a01c5ff1435a117ed955dccdb114e8a3.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.a19b680df01ac6f5f3ace731e30e438c.png

image.thumb.png.0176ea73bd21f4b9e4bf9dc8350f58ac.png 

Thanks to @anjulibai for suggesting the thread title many moons ago. 

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

29 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Still no news of the Neely trio that got married on Leap Year day?

No. There was one registry but nothing else so far.

• Upvote 1

Is this the first time Courtney Rogers isn’t on both lists?

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Is this the first time Courtney Rogers isn’t on both lists?

Maybe. It’s sad that only a health crisis stops her from getting pregnant every year. I’m glad she’s listening to a doctor. But damn, give your body a break. 

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Still no news of the Neely trio that got married on Leap Year day?

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No. There was one registry but nothing else so far.

We had registries for Susannah (due Feb 2) and possibly Victoria (due April 26) but no confirmation or announcements. 

• Thank You 3

Grace and Ethan Hammond’s baby, born last August, is called Cedric. I don’t think we knew that.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Sarah Reith had Lizzy Jo on May 6th. She was 37 weeks and had a c-section. I’m guessing it has to do with her low birth weight. She’s only 2lbs 11oz. I’m no dr but that’s small for 37 weeks. I’m guessing that’s why the c-section.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 4
  • Thank You 3

Wow, that is really tiny for 37 weeks. Hopefully it's a typo. If not, maybe the baby has dwarfism? I hope she's okay. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Just now, anjulibai said:

Wow, that is really tiny for 37 weeks. Hopefully it's a typo. If not, maybe the baby has dwarfism? I hope she's okay. 

She posted pictures. Again I’m not doctor but I don’t see signs of the most common form of dwarfism because her arms and legs don’t look short. But she is small. Maybe the doctor noticed she wasn’t getting any bigger in the womb and decided on getting her out in order to get her to grow outside of the womb. 

• Upvote 13

It might also be IUGR. List of a causes is pretty long. It happend to me and my 2 boys. They both are doing fine thanks to good prenatal care. Hope her little one will be ok. Seems she is well monitored. Good to know the cause before next pregnancy.

• Upvote 15

Less than 3 pounds at 37 weeks? Was she receiving prenatal care? If these stats are accurate, this baby was growth restricted or retarded (medical term) and in most cases would have been born (again a medical decision) earlier than 37 weeks. As long as a baby’s lungs are deemed mature (if not steroids can be given) it’s better for babies to be on the outside vs inside and not receiving what they need to grow-

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Oh wow she is tiny. I hope she'll be fine.
I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Sarah. We are the same age and her two failed relationships before her marriage really made me feel for her.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Mandie (Query) Poemoceah is pregnant and due on 13 June.

Is this her 1st or 2nd? I know she was an older fundie bride. 

• Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

First, as far as I know.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is her 1st. She got married in June 2019, so it will be 2 years of marriage before baby. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

This is her 1st. She got married in June 2019, so it will be 2 years of marriage before baby. 

I admit, this is why I prefer to see older fundie brides. They don’t usually have honeymoon babies and they won’t end up with 14 kids total. 

• Upvote 10

Haley Ramm (Long) is pregnant with her 3rd baby, due Nov 2021 per her husband's IG.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Another Radford coming, not Noel and Sue this time. Oldest son Chris and his Partner Nicole are expecting a baby boy due in September. They already have Maisie and Jacob together and she has 4 older sons. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

So Chelsy wrote about her brother's wedding and in the caption of one picture she said her family was growing by TWO. I know Alison is pregnant but is anyone else? Did she mean her new SIL and Alison's baby? I am suspicious SHE is the one who is also pregnant.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, browngrl said:

So Chelsy wrote about her brother's wedding and in the caption of one picture she said her family was growing by TWO. I know Alison is pregnant but is anyone else? Did she mean her new SIL and Alison's baby? I am suspicious SHE is the one who is also pregnant.

Counted 26 in that pic including new sister in law. Must be a baby?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Maybe she's counting her sister-in-law?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Maybe she's counting her sister-in-law?

No. There are 2 parents plus 10 children plus the 6 spouses (in-laws) and 8 grandchildren already born. That's 26.

According to Chelsy, there are two more on the way. Allison is pregnant so that's one. Someone else must also be pregnant and it seems likely that it's Chelsy.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic