IGNORED

Justin and Claire 3: Always Beige

Coconut Flan

9 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Robbie Spivey has a giant ‘Trump Won’ flag on his truck and Hilary posted about it. Klassy…

Thanks, I did see that I just didn't see how it fit with the purging post as I figured anyone who follows them follows orange man or are there for the train wreck

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

America really needs a separatist movement. Or alternatively just build a wall around Ma Spivey. 

How many followers did Hilary lose? I unfollowed her, because **** like that is not good for my blood pressure. 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Robbie Spivey has a giant ‘Trump Won’ flag on his truck and Hilary posted about it. Klassy…

What did he win - the raving jackass of the century award?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20210714-192825-453.thumb.png.7f58f512a2dad6e88e7611186f0f93d8.pngScreenshot_20210714-192844-146.thumb.png.3b6c05c2066c861b444121314cd62be4.png

Counting On is cancelled so they no longer need to hide their politics...

Did they ever hide their politics? They had Trump sown into their lawn!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

22 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Did they ever hide their politics? They had Trump sown into their lawn!

But TLC never showed that. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

We should flood his Facebook page with pictures of pizza and convince him it’s a call to arms from Qanon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Haha 9

• 1 month later...

So Justin and Claire are in Arkansas at the moment (judging from Claire insta stories) pregnancy announce or Jana (possible) wedding? 

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

So Justin and Claire are in Arkansas at the moment (judging from Claire insta stories) pregnancy announce or Jana (possible) wedding? 

Jana was just in California and still might be there. Stephen is at the Midwest old threshers performing with his family. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

• 1 month later...

The house looks like a JB special. Also, IMO, Claire looks ridiculous with those eye lashes. They age her, which based on her husband’s age and baby face, make for an awkward photo-

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I wonder if Justin and Claire will end up spending more time with her family than his. Is Mrs. Spivey the one who leg humps the Duggars, or am I thinking of someone else? As the howlers and lost girls get married, I predict less and less effort to live near JB and Michelle. 

• Upvote 7

Claire's mother is a leghumper but I'm glad Justin's moving away from his parents. Hopefully, more Duggars will move away too.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

Hilary loves the Duggars and I think she would have been very happy for Claire to be in the show. She also seems very ‘keen’ on Jason for some reason.

Having said that, anywhere away from the compound and not being financially beholden to JB has to be a good thing.

• Upvote 14

On 10/12/2021 at 5:36 PM, SassyPants said:

IMO, Claire looks ridiculous with those eye lashes. They age her, which based on her husband’s age and baby face, make for an awkward photo-

I'm sorry, as a baby faced person, you date other baby faced people OR if you're dating a baby-faced person, you don't do and wear things that make you look older than necessary.

My ex was my age, but also had a baby face; it worked. But as a person that still regularly gets assumed to be in my early 20s despite being in my early 30s, I can't imagine now dating a 35-year-old that actually looks 35, because I'm sorry but that is icky. Now I shoot for 26+.

You have to play the hand you've been dealt. And personally I don't think Claire actually looks old; I think she just makes a lot of highly questionable fashion choices that age her.

• Downvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 7

I'd think you can date whoever you want to date, regardless of their facial features. I'm really short, so I often get mistaken as much younger, I don't know if I have babyface or not, I think it's just the height. 

• Upvote 26
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

I'm sorry, as a baby faced person, you date other baby faced people OR if you're dating a baby-faced person, you don't do and wear things that make you look older than necessary.

My ex was my age, but also had a baby face; it worked. But as a person that still regularly gets assumed to be in my early 20s despite being in my early 30s, I can't imagine now dating a 35-year-old that actually looks 35, because I'm sorry but that is icky. Now I shoot for 26+.

You have to play the hand you've been dealt. And personally I don't think Claire actually looks old; I think she just makes a lot of highly questionable fashion choices that age her.

Wait... You're in your early 30's and you think it would be "icky" to date a 35 year old? It doesn't make sense.

My husband used to look like a teenager when he was in his 20's, now that he's almost 45 he still thinks he looks younger... He doesn't lol. I don't want to burst his bubble but there's no way anyone would mistake him for a 30 something. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

Since we’ve come full circle to arrive at Big Sandy, I just had a thought.

Can anyone here picture the pretentious Jeremy Vuolo spending a week night at Big Sandy? 😂

• Haha 18

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Since we’ve come full circle to arrive at Big Sandy, I just had a thought.

Can anyone here picture the pretentious Jeremy Vuolo spending a week night at Big Sandy? 😂

He went to the spring conference with Ben and Jessa after they decided to help him find a wife. 

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

He went to the spring conference with Ben and Jessa after they decided to help him find a wife. 

Once he found a wife, he said, “never again!” I could see him glamping though.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Once he found a wife, he said, “never again!” I could see him glamping though.

Only if someone was paying him to partake.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

On 10/14/2021 at 7:43 AM, JuanitaBanana said:

Wait... You're in your early 30's and you think it would be "icky" to date a 35 year old? It doesn't make sense.

It just wouldn't (doesn't) look right and it squicks me out. Yes on paper it's totally okay, but the power dynamic still just seems off -partly because the guy inevitably gets treated very differently than I do in public, notably getting taken more seriously.

My ex and I were treated the same. When I've occasionally gone on dates with guys that actually look like they're in their 30s, we get treated very differently and it's uncomfortable.

I guess I'm also just a very visual person. If a guy is three years younger and looks older, I know on some level at least I have some kind of balancing thing, whereas if a guy is five years older and looks it, I feel like I'm at a big risk of being taken advantage of, because honestly: a 35-year-old that wants to date a girl that looks like she's 22 raises red flags.

• Confused 12
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

On 10/14/2021 at 11:39 AM, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Jason & James both seem to always be around the Spiveys, and yeah Jason is Hilary's clear pet. Hella awk. 

I have always thought that those howler boys are just loving the attention of a normal affectionate mum. She might be the first person that has given them a normal cuddle. Yep she seems full on and a bit of a humper but she appears to be normal? Those boys grew up in a chaotic household, raised by their sisters and zero affection… I can only imagine how much they love being in a normal loving household environment. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic