IGNORED

Justin and Claire 3: Always Beige

Coconut Flan

On 10/16/2021 at 7:16 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are definitely some age gaps I side eye even though they are both adults. Like an 18 year old with a 50 year old. 

Same, a girl I work with just got married. She's 34 and he's 72. And it's defiantly not a gold digger type thing. The thing that creeps me out most of all is he started talking to her when she was 15 and he was 52 and married. They started dating when she was 18 and he was recently divorced. The whole thing makes me uneasy.

Other than that, I'm usually more in the you do you camp. My grandparents had a 10 year age difference. One of my closest friends has a 14 year age gap with her husband. She's 37 and he's 23, it works for them. 

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 9

20 hours ago, Sullie06 said:

Same, a girl I work with just got married. She's 34 and he's 72. And it's defiantly not a gold digger type thing. The thing that creeps me out most of all is he started talking to her when she was 15 and he was 52 and married. They started dating when she was 18 and he was recently divorced. The whole thing makes me uneasy.

Other than that, I'm usually more in the you do you camp. My grandparents had a 10 year age difference. One of my closest friends has a 14 year age gap with her husband. She's 37 and he's 23, it works for them. 

It does sound a bit icky to be sure. But they waited 16 years to get married? Sometimes love does work in mysterious ways I guess? I mean there are always exceptions to the rule.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

It does sound a bit icky to be sure. But they waited 16 years to get married? Sometimes love does work in mysterious ways I guess? I mean there are always exceptions to the rule.

They were supposed to get married back in 2017 but postponed it to 2018 and then he backed out and they broke up. When they broke up, this last time, she dated one of her mother's friends for a while and then at one point was dating both men. Then she chose guy one and they finally tied the knot earlier this month. It's been a wild ride. 

Plus his children do not like her. She's told me stories about the chaos in the family. They are all older than her. 

Edited by Sullie06
  • WTF 8

On 10/25/2021 at 8:22 PM, HideousGreenShirt said:

Despite the fact that these two absolutely look like children who have no business getting married, this is quite a sweet, simple and classy wedding. Especially when compared to the tackstravaganza wedding of Nathan and Esther Bates (icymi - giant tiara, sky diving groom, horse drawn carriage, over dressed 90s flower girls). 

Also I always enjoy a David Waller sighting. 

Did TFDW sing and/or direct the singing? If not, I am not watching. 

• Haha 5

I just rewatched the “Quarantine Courtship” episode and it’s pronounced “Spy-vee”! I’ve been saying “Spiv-ee” in my head! Also, fuck you, autocorrect! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 6

5 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I just rewatched the “Quarantine Courtship” episode and it’s pronounced “Spy-vee”! I’ve been saying “Spiv-ee” in my head! Also, fuck you, autocorrect! 

Oh that’s what I was saying too. Fuck it that’s still gunna think. I’ll go one step further I’m more spiv vee in my head. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Justin was at a church Christmas party with Claire and his new mom (photo from her Instagram). Jason was of course also there. I'm not sure if Justins jacket is from an ugly Christmas sweater party or not. 

B87124DB-BF95-4C80-A0F1-64C8B8C40D3A_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 2

Jason does spend a lot of time in Spiveyville.

Justin managed to look even younger in that picture. Claire looks normal for her age but he could easily pass for 15. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I wonder if there is a girl in Texas Jason is interested in. Or he just prefers a family that isn’t his. I wouldn’t want to be around the Duggars either. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Jason does spend a lot of time in Spiveyville.

Justin managed to look even younger in that picture. Claire looks normal for her age but he could easily pass for 15. 

Good thing he belongs to a cult that forbids alchohol because he will be carded when he is 35. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

Good thing he belongs to a cult that forbids alchohol because he will be carded when he is 35. 

Our state cards if you look under 40 and I've used it as a weird social experiment once I started discovered wine last year.

With no makeup and just frumped out getting groceries I get carded ~1 out of 5 times, always by women considerably older than me.  If I have my make up and hair done it's about 50/50 regardless of the cashier's age.  

Ngl, I know there is no universe where I look under 40 in any circumstance, but it always makes my day.  

• Haha 7

Does Jason have Downs syndrome? He doesn’t just look young, he has that flat bridge of his nose,  and his eyes look off. He just looks really off.

• Downvote 26
  • WTF 8

2 minutes ago, BlackberryGirl said:

Does Jason have Downs syndrome? He doesn’t just look young, he has that flat bridge of his nose,  and his eyes look off. He just looks really off.

No. He doesn’t. The family would know if he had DS and I’m sure they would have talked about it very openly. Especially in regards to abortion. I really don’t think he looks off. I think he looks like Jessa and her kids. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, BlackberryGirl said:

"Off?" Not the best term to describe Down Syndrome appearance, I think.

But anyway, in this particular photo, the edges are distorted. The person behind him is a bit warped as well, but more vertically. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if there is a girl in Texas Jason is interested in. Or he just prefers a family that isn’t his. I wouldn’t want to be around the Duggars either. 

It could be either or both of those things. I know the Duggars don’t let work interfere with their activities normally, but I also wondered if Spivey construction was giving him work seeing as the Duggar name isn’t hugely attractive right now.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, backyard sylph said:

"Off?" Not the best term to describe Down Syndrome appearance, I think.

But anyway, in this particular photo, the edges are distorted. The person behind him is a bit warped as well, but more vertically. 

This.  At a former job I temporarily had to make employee IDs; photo editing wasn't really my forte so one guy ended up with his head shaped like a pineapple wearing a lifting belt.  

I offered to have someone redo it, but he thought it was so funny he insisted on keeping it.  

This is what happens when you have IT fill in for HR.  Just because I know how to apply a license to software does not mean I know how to use it properly.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 15

9 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Those clothes make him look like one of The Bee Gees. 🤣

I thought Jason looked like a member of an Osmond tribute band.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

I am glad to see two howlers branch out in their style. I love seeing a little individuality come out. One of the many things I would have hated if I grew up Duggar would be the strict wardrobe rules. The boys all seemed to wear polos and khakis most of the time. When they would all match wearing a red polo and khakis, I thought they looked like the child labor section of the local Target store. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

Does Justin have a candy cane shirt under his Christmas tree blazer?

I can't see anything odd about Jason's nose, but maybe he broke it once and it healed funny? He is the one who fell in the orchestra.

Claire looks slightly uncomfortable about having her picture taken.

Anyone know who the young woman is on the far left of the picture?

• Upvote 1

Every time I see there’s action on this thread I pop over hoping it isn’t a pregnancy announcement.  The longer they wait and the fewer kids they have, the better for everyone.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 12/22/2021 at 6:10 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

She looks a lot like Hillary, so probably a relative of hers.

• I Agree 1

On 12/22/2021 at 6:10 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

That's Hilary's youngest sister Jackie. 

BeeGees (or other 70s band) is 100% the best way to describe Jason in that pic xD

I think Claire's pregnant. I have since the pics/video of her at the trial. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

BeeGees (or other 70s band) is 100% the best way to describe Jason in that pic xD

I think it’s a popular style for young guys right now. At least that’s my impression from scrolling Pinterest and social media. 

Edited by Mama Mia

• Coconut Flan locked this topic