IGNORED

Justin and Claire 3: Always Beige

Coconut Flan

6 hours ago, Sabine said:

I think that will happen one way or another, but i think the description of the Pearls honeymoon is more correct. Essentially the girls can 't say no, and the guys don't have to ask. And to boot you grew up in a culture where essentially unless you are a. married, and b. have children you are not an adult. So kids to young to get married get married to get out of the house and yada yada in either 4 weeks or a few month later they announce the most unexpected blessing from the dear lord. 

Honestly does anyone think Joe is giving Kendra any more time then she absolutely needs?  They will only control their fertility if really they a. physically must, b. realize they don't like kids and the associated costs, and two is enough. B. however is hard work.

So yeah, chances are Justin is gonna be a Dad any time soon. 

I like to think that some of the men, like Joseph or Justin, really care for their wives so do not like to have sex if their wife is not comfortable with it. Just because it is a turn-off if she is not fully into it and he wants her to be happy. However, the question is if someone like Kendra is comfortable in expressing that she is not into it at the moment (either because she is tired or because she wants to skip her fertile days) or that she is so drilled to put on a happy face and pretent she is. And Joe is definitely not smart enough to see through that. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

I like to think that some of the men, like Joseph or Justin, really care for their wives so do not like to have sex if their wife is not comfortable with it. Just because it is a turn-off if she is not fully into it and he wants her to be happy. However, the question is if someone like Kendra is comfortable in expressing that she is not into it at the moment (either because she is tired or because she wants to skip her fertile days) or that she is so drilled to put on a happy face and pretent she is. And Joe is definitely not smart enough to see through that. 

You assume that the girls would even dare to admit that they may find sex harder to enjoy then he is. which is something that happens. I frankly see this very much in the boys get to have sex now and girls are having to 'provide' sex for most. It helps that both are young and hopefully have the hots for each other, or at least are sexually keen on each other, but fact is the girls can't say no - As ma duggar once stated : Duggar women do not say no, and the boys were not raised to ask for consent considering that as men they expect women to be obedient. Lucky the guys for whom it works out. As for Kendra, i don't think anyone really ever asked her about anything, and now she is just to busy, and chances are almost pregnant again. Rinse repeat. So yeah, the only reason these guys are discuss worthy is the fact that they breed their women like a farmer breeds a dairy cow. Relentless and without remorse. 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

However, the question is if someone like Kendra is comfortable in expressing that she is not into it at the moment (either because she is tired or because she wants to skip her fertile days) or that she is so drilled to put on a happy face and pretent she is. And Joe is definitely not smart enough to see through that. 

I think we’ll have a partial answer on JoKen pretty soon…they have to know by now that popping out a kid practically every year is going to be their fate if they don’t do something about it. If we don’t see an announcement this year, then they may have gotten a clue.

• Upvote 9

In the Godly-Christian-marriage book my husband's cousin got us as a wedding present, the "just for women" chapter mainly gave advice on how to try to enjoy sex basically because your husband will enjoy it more if you enjoy it. (And also tips on how to accommodate your husband's "needs" any time of day when you have several small children and are trying to cook dinner.)

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 10
  • WTF 11

The guy that filmed Clarityns wedding did another video shoot with them yesterday. This is a screenshot from his public instagram story. This could have happened for no special reason at all. It has also been known to happen when a couple has something to announce. We'll know in the near future, I think. 

FF611187-8293-4BA6-852D-CDFCE3AE6CDC_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 25

A photo shoot so soon after a wedding which equals an entire day of photo shoots, screams but one thing to me and very consistent with fundies!  Preggers!

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 12

17 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

A photo shoot so soon after a wedding which equals an entire day of photo shoots, screams but one thing to me and very consistent with fundies!  Preggers!

Do you think Hilary commissioned it before the show was cancelled? Maybe they’re hoping for a magazine to pick it up.

Or maybe with fundies the wedding package includes the first pregnancy photo shoot?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13

I’m seriously wondering what they do with all these photo shoot photos?!!  We had a family photo shoot about 5 years ago and I still haven’t gotten around to putting up the pics…guess it doesn’t matter since the kids have changed quite a bit since then. If you were to look at the pictures in my house you’d think I had 2 preschoolers instead of a 19 & 18 year old. I’m terrible with updating pictures ?

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 12

4 hours ago, Travelfan said:

I’m seriously wondering what they do with all these photo shoot photos?!!  We had a family photo shoot about 5 years ago and I still haven’t gotten around to putting up the pics…guess it doesn’t matter since the kids have changed quite a bit since then. If you were to look at the pictures in my house you’d think I had 2 preschoolers instead of a 19 & 18 year old. I’m terrible with updating pictures ?

I was just happy that we got around to doing one outdoor family photo shoot with a pro while I still had one kid who hadn't hit puberty yet :-).  We had a couple of Sears/ Picture people/ church directory type family shots when they were younger but only ever once did something outside with multiple poses and configurations.  

• Upvote 9

I have professional wedding pictures. Our son was 10. And that was 38 years ago. He has senior pictures,  but that's it. Never even thought of professional outdoor pictures. Seemed we always needed that moneyfor essential things  - like groceries, mortgage payments and insurance. Maybe they barter for photo shoots, but I don't know what they have to barter. If it was their "fame", that's gone.

• Upvote 14

When do you think we will see the video/photoshoot they have just done, over the weekend? a 4th of July announcement? Or next week? Now that the show is gone they will not have to wait for a specific day to announce anything since it will not be tied to show ratings anymore I think we will potentially see more sharing on a random day than every Monday or whatever it was 

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, Smoochie said:

Totally. 

• Upvote 6

Yes, I suspect it is a pregnancy announcement coming soon. 

• Upvote 11

11 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Perhaps Justin is pitching for a ‘Teen Dad’ show on TLC?

that would actually not be a bad idea, perhaps then boys n men will understand that they too have a 'fertility' to control and that girls and women don't just spontaneously turn pregnant all by themselves. 

• Upvote 19

2 hours ago, Sabine said:

that would actually not be a bad idea, perhaps then boys n men will understand that they too have a 'fertility' to control and that girls and women don't just spontaneously turn pregnant all by themselves. 

I would rather see MTV do a show like this then TLC screw it up. I was in my thirties when 16 and pregnant came on and as I was watching I thought if I had a daughter I would have her watch it too because it does not make teenage pregnancy look fun or glamorous in any way. TLC would probably find a way to make it look wonderful. Look what they've done with the Duggars for years.

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I would rather see MTV do a show like this then TLC screw it up. I was in my thirties when 16 and pregnant came on and as I was watching I thought if I had a daughter I would have her watch it too because it does not make teenage pregnancy look fun or glamorous in any way. TLC would probably find a way to make it look wonderful. Look what they've done with the Duggars for years.

Reality TV is Reality TV. Its the same garbage but a different packaging. The one is a messy burger, the other has too much sugar.

• Upvote 11

16 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

TLC has a show like "16 and Pregnant"--it's called "Unexpected," and I actually think it does a pretty good job of showing the difficulties of being a teenage parent, especially for the teen moms. On the most recent season, one of the girls was trying to balance going to college with raising her daughter. She talked a lot about wanting to go to school to provide a better life for her daughter, but that it was hard spending time away from her daughter. Plus she can't really do the same kinds of stereotypical college activities as other kids because she still has to be a parent. I know it's a low bar to clear to not glamorize teen pregnancy lol, but I think "Unexpected" manages to clear that bar.

• Upvote 12

On 7/2/2021 at 1:26 PM, Travelfan said:

I do family photos once a year and have since we got married. I frame some, but I make photo books with others. I send them to the grandmother's, etc. I post them on social media. I like having photos of all of us that ae good quality. 

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_20210714-192825-453.thumb.png.7f58f512a2dad6e88e7611186f0f93d8.pngScreenshot_20210714-192844-146.thumb.png.3b6c05c2066c861b444121314cd62be4.png

Counting On is cancelled so they no longer need to hide their politics...

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 11
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, jljohnson527 said:

Whelp, that was a strategic follower-purging post....

I wasn’t sure what you meant at first…

*checks Hil’s Instagram*

Lord Ham Mercury ?

• Upvote 12

5 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I wasn’t sure what you meant at first…

*checks Hil’s Instagram*

Lord Ham Mercury ?

what am i missing

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

what am i missing

Robbie Spivey has a giant ‘Trump Won’ flag on his truck and Hilary posted about it. Klassy…

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic