IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 5: Grace for Me but Never for Thee (Unless Thou Payest Me)

nelliebelle1197

20 hours ago, Banyan said:

More of Lisa glorying in "the truth coming out."

Kinda makes me wonder, if divorce #4 happens, what she'll be posting about RC Jr.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

13 hours ago, Antipatriarch said:

Kinda makes me wonder, if divorce #4 happens, what she'll be posting about RC Jr.

"If" or "when." Ooh, slap my negative wrist!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

The Queen's post about domestic abuse also made me wonder about her lack of support for other victims of abuse. I don't want to go back through the trough, but I'm pretty sure she's accused other women who've come forward of being liars and professional victims. I'm guessing she's only supportive in this case because it promotes her own status as victim. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I'm pretty sure she's accused other women who've come forward of being liars and professional victims. I'm guessing she's only supportive in this case because it promotes her own status as victim. 

You'd think Lisa and Spanky would have figured out long ago how foolish it is to judge others when their own lives are such a mess. Every where they go they get push back. Yet they never seem to learn. Here she trashes Lori Anne Alexander, and not just once but twice in the same video:

304038354_ScreenShot2021-07-31at3_26_18PM.thumb.jpg.19ad2f23f6e88e770f5ede5b656d05aa.jpg

• Thank You 6

On 7/30/2021 at 9:59 AM, Antipatriarch said:

Well, Lord knows she'll have plenty of true material to work with, but that probably won't stop her from exaggerating and lying. Not that I'll lose sleep over Spanky's suffering. 

• Upvote 5

On 7/23/2021 at 2:10 PM, Katzchen24 said:

And a sprinkling of malice from The Queen.

Hide contents

1377643209_ScreenShot2021-07-23at1_23_04pm.thumb.png.60770c11ba32d1c60a21153a02146c3c.png

( Darby assures the world in her twitter that all of the Sproul Jr offspring are active practicing Christians.)

"For God shows no partiality"

but people do, so we need some way to identify and deal with all the systematic partiality in society...

• Upvote 4

1577991515_ScreenShot2021-08-05at12_31_23PM.thumb.jpg.21b3c465e5e8f656c432949ba0740a67.jpg

Posted on RC-Lisa Facebook. There's a back story to the photo. But I thought it would be more fun to just post the photo and allow FJers to speculate about it on their own. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 12

Could just be my imagination, but isn't that Jesus a younger, hipster RC Jr. Jesus? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Howl said:

Could just be my imagination, but isn't that Jesus a younger, hipster RC Jr. Jesus? 

Itʻs Kenny Logginsʻ doppelganger:

266266833_KennyLogginsorJesus.png.df28826676a120677b216aeb3f40eed4.png

Looks like some people weren't amused, however -- check out these comments!

Spoiler

547110474_RebukingSpankytheQueen.thumb.png.6963187d5a4f18d8185e7e1910457e64.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

There is so much WTF in the picture and the comments. Sorry for the crudity, but we (or is it just me?) already suspected who Lisa thinks she's doing. 

That's a weird and creepy picture. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Just why??? Its a bad picture of her with terrible  photoshop blond racist jezus. Why would we ever believe someone  else did this. But  even if they did why would  you share it. 

Any one else utterly sure the sproul house isnt sober 

• Upvote 6

Sweaty, bare chested, thorny come-hitherJesus; 

Lisa in a "defrauding" dress.  WTAF? 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Howl said:

My first thought was, "Young Tim Bayly took Lisa to his prom? Wow, small world!" 

• Haha 6

On 8/5/2021 at 10:37 AM, Banyan said:

1577991515_ScreenShot2021-08-05at12_31_23PM.thumb.jpg.21b3c465e5e8f656c432949ba0740a67.jpg

Posted on RC-Lisa Facebook. There's a back story to the photo. But I thought it would be more fun to just post the photo and allow FJers to speculate about it on their own. 

I guess Lisa once dated white Jesus and it didn't work out for some reason, but she's still very fond of him?

Good for RC for not being jealous or claiming to be bed brothers or anything unsavory like that.

• Haha 9

On 8/5/2021 at 6:22 PM, Howl said:

Sweaty, bare chested, thorny come-hitherJesus; 

Sorry, this was from another Jesus meme on facebook, but yes, this Jesus does exist. 

All that 'graven image' discourse is bizarre on multiple levels.

That's not what a 'graven image' is.  And if that was a 'graven image' the problem would surely be with any image not of Jesus :P

What's Darby up to these days? I've read through this thread and I've look at her twitter but I can't exactly tell

what page she's on with daddy dearest. 

Those kids cannot be happy Lisa and Spanky are saying poor dead Denise was an adulterer. But you know

what, I kinda  hope Denise found happiness somewhere. 

• Upvote 2

Lisa on Facebook:

The perfect storm.

Heaven and hell collided intentionally when we married—God defeated the enemy. He knocked Satan off his course and redirected our lives.

There is no greater love for another then those who walk in truth.

God prevails.

That's one way to put it.

Meantime I am still marveling at the frame of mind that would inspire someone to post a series of 20-year-old Caribbean cruise photos with her much-reviled ex-husband, then repost one of them with him removed so we can all admire how hot she looked in her dress, and then repost it again with Jesus as her date. It's her (and RCJR's) account and they can do what they want, but isn't it also supposed to be an outreach of their ministry? Guess I'm not the target audience.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

Meantime I am still marveling at the frame of mind that would inspire someone to post a series of 20-year-old Caribbean cruise photos with her much-reviled ex-husband, then repost one of them with him removed so we can all admire how hot she looked in her dress, and then repost it again with Jesus as her date.

do you have a link to this?  

Never mind, I realize it's the horrible "white Jesus is my prom date" photo shop in the (Honk if you like cleavage!) black dress. 

Edited by Howl

1 hour ago, Howl said:

do you have a link to this?  

Never mind, I realize it's the horrible "white Jesus is my prom date" photo shop in the (Honk if you like cleavage!) black dress. 

I think the original shot with her posing happy families with Dr. Ringel may have been removed. But I might have just stopped scrolling.

Rev. Pastor Dr. RC Sproul Jr and Lisa have been taking a hiatus from throwing all their family members (late and living) and his ministry colleagues under the bus. But in the latest Sacred Marriage podcast he does make one surprising disclosure:

04:26 uh today i started another semester uh at ivy tech community college teaching ethics

But of course he's teaching ethics! Kids never learn ethics from mom and dad at home, after all. They need to go to college and be taught ethics from... a pathological liar, pathological narcissist, sociopathic hypocritical defrocked opioid-popping drunk. Right in line with "training up men of godly character" at his new bible college. SMH

Someone should really call Ivy League Community College and ask, "Doesn't your HR department do any vetting at all before you hire? Haven't you even heard of Google?"

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Interesting -- Ivy Tech is part of the state community college system. 

I thought for a minute that is was a scam-y for profit tech school.  Doubt if Spanky will be making much money, but he'll have to have a syllabus, actually teach and grade papers, rather than drunk lecture and brew beer. 

For the right person, this could be an incredible teaching opportunity on how to apply ethics to everyday life, but Spanky won't be that guy. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic