IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 5: Grace for Me but Never for Thee (Unless Thou Payest Me)

nelliebelle1197

Carrying this over from the Doug Phillips thread: Pics from the wedding of Jubilee Phillips and Adam Ruppert (who works for Reformation Bible College aka The School 'O Sproul).

I assume this comment harkens back to Spanx and the Queen of Ft. Wayne keeping the (at the time) minor kids from attending Delaney's wedding to Josh Phillips.

Delany.jpg.28bc8c4d2785d43ca2a156b026fdebd2.jpg

(Note: Delaney's IG is private, but this ^ was reposted on Maili's, which is public.)

1501535914_Mili.thumb.png.0c67fadaca99f3733e9e8e406110d5f7.png

IIRC, smkelly31 and heather.broyles2 (seen in the comments) are Lisa's eldest daughters. Looks like everyone is capable of getting along except Spanky and her Highness. Or, as they would probably put it, it's all a conspiracy against them :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Howl said:

So glad to see some sister bonding! 

Sibling bonds can be so incredibly helpful for kids with horrible parents. Glad they have each other and hope they can provide open doors and arms for the minors still trapped at “home.”

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Carrying this over from the Doug Phillips thread: Pics from the wedding of Jubilee Phillips and Adam Ruppert (who works for Reformation Bible College aka The School 'O Sproul).

I assume this comment harkens back to Spanx and the Queen of Ft. Wayne keeping the (at the time) minor kids from attending Delaney's wedding to Josh Phillips.

Delany.jpg.28bc8c4d2785d43ca2a156b026fdebd2.jpg

(Note: Delaney's IG is private, but this ^ was reposted on Maili's, which is public.)

It's also a chance to see Delaney's two little ones, who -- along with Darcy's three -- are pointedly absent from Lisa's constant parading of the "grandblessings."

• Upvote 2

Pics of D & J's kiddos pop up on Josh's Instagram (jtitusp) pretty regularly, along with other family accounts.

Cuteness.thumb.jpg.6dd67e75d5aaad237155a5bc48c637e4.jpg

Jack.thumb.jpg.650267eade8d5dc78ebe48963bca280d.jpg

The less influence Spanky and Lisa have on them, the better.

Though it's pretty freakin' bad when Doug and Beall come out looking like the stable grandparents :pb_confused:

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Try as I might I've never been able to wrap my brain around Spanky's never-ending pontifications on topics that he's the worst offender of himself. To me "hypocritical" doesn't even come close to explaining it. If anyone can fill me in about the psychosis that drives it I'd appreciate hearing an explanation.

1156187548_ScreenShot2021-09-23at2_55_09PM.thumb.jpg.22306ad11bbe6870a1ba66abe5d45915.jpg

In my view it doesn't get any worse than covering up for and refusing to criminally prosecute the pedophile who molested not only children in his St. Peter Presbyterian Church, but apparently at least one of his own children (as confirmed by Darby Sproul).  RC Sproul Jr's Steven Sitler Pedophile Coverup

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

It's shocking, isn't it? If it had to do with his drinking, that was all happening in plain sight at his last church.   However,  he was mishandling money, maybe actual embezzlement, and how the hell did he walk away from that?  And the Sitler coverup at Highlands -- was that orchestrated by Doug Wilson?  It has his fingerprints all over it. 

He's incapable of introspection and soul searching.  I think maybe he just chooses topics that he thinks are current enough to get some clicks and dives right in. He's the poster child for why recovering alcoholics* need to be in some kind of continuing program with someone holding them accountable for their bullshit. 

*He may or may not be drinking. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7

On 9/23/2021 at 11:08 PM, Banyan said:

Try as I might I've never been able to wrap my brain around Spanky's never-ending pontifications on topics that he's the worst offender of himself. To me "hypocritical" doesn't even come close to explaining it. If anyone can fill me in about the psychosis that drives it I'd appreciate hearing an explanation.

I have only the vaguest idea of these people so I could be totally off base here but sometimes it's not so much psychotic delusion as it is a face-saving ego masturbation operation.  If you got caught doing something or are in danger of getting accused of doing something, moralize about just that, condemn that very thing. If you say it often enough you might convince yourself that you're the good guys here and rescue your own self esteem. And in the eyes of others, it might give you plausible deniability if your buddies believe you.  ("oh I can't believe he's guilty, didn't you see him condemn the sin so hard...")

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone has Covid chez Sproul per their Facebook. RCJR is the sickest, with pneumonia. He's back home after a trip to the hospital.  

Edited by older than allosaurs
grammar
  • Thank You 9

19 minutes ago, older than allosaurs said:

Everyone has Covid chez Sproul per their Facebook.

I hope that the boys, at least, were vaccinated, but who knows what their narcissistic parents did.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

RCJR is the sickest, with pneumonia.

Thoughts and prayers, asshat.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Had my annual wellness check up with my primary care physician last week. She told me in passing that there is a 10-day window at the start of COVID for monoclonal antibody treatment to be effective. 

Maybe RC waited too long to get this treatment or it wasn't offered.   Never heard of anyone (sorry for crudeness) shitting blood from COVID and coughing up blood is horrifying.  Wonder if he took the horse paste cure and had some side effects?

I really hope those boys are OK. I certainly worry about them more than Lisa and Spanky. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Never heard of anyone (sorry for crudeness) shitting blood from COVID and coughing up blood is horrifying. 

Hadn't heard about those COVID symptoms either. 

Their part of IN has declining COVID cases, like many areas, but there are still plenty sick people. Lisa says that Spanky has COVID pneumonia although she & the boys appear to have been infected as well:

1150951556_NurseLisa.thumb.png.d181f81e8736841e44a6abf1623f35cf.png

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Howl said:

I really hope those boys are OK. I certainly worry about them more than Lisa and Spanky. 

Did Lisa formally adopt any of the Sproul kids?

13 minutes ago, forgetmenow said:

Yes -- I think all the ones who were still living at home when she became Queen.

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

Yes -- I think all the ones who were still living at home when she became Queen.

Yes, she posted photos of their adoption paperwork on their FB page a while back.

ETA: Actually, itʻs worse than that. Lisa posted what looked like amended birth certificates for the Sproul children who were & are living with them. Deniseʻs name was removed and Lisaʻs is in the space for the mother.

Edited by hoipolloi
Adding info
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 2

Found both posts:

1482206599_Lisa22CruellaDeVil22Sproul.thumb.png.aa699e58fcfd7289a48025d3f29ef234.png

1431032499_RCSproulJrIsanasshat.thumb.png.c40a602aac60136999bbdcd43b2111d2.png

At least she's blocked out some info on the BCs. When they were first posted, everything was visible.

• Thank You 4

Can't remember -- have Spanky/Lisa ever posted anything anti-vaxx?  Spanky wouldn't be this sick if he'd been vaxxed and having breakthrough COVID.  Infuriating that they seemingly didn't get the boys vaxxed either. They are both old enough. 

8 hours ago, forgetmenow said:

Are you wondering about the fate of the boys in case Spanky doesn't recover and falls off his perch?  Truly, it's awful to contemplate them being raised by Lisa, but this is COVID reality in 2021. 

It's heartbreaking how many kids in this country have lost a parent or been orphaned from this illness. 

Have to wonder how they'll deal with the costs of RC's hospitalization.  They seem to be living on the edge financially with no apparent income; would they have Scamaritan?  Or maybe somehow, someway they have health insurance through School O'Sproul family connections. 

I honestly can't despise anyone enough to hope they don't have health insurance when a health emergency strikes, especially when there are kids involved. 

• I Agree 1

7 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Lisa posted what looked like amended birth certificates for the Sproul children who were & are living with them. Deniseʻs name was removed and Lisaʻs is in the space for the mother.

WHAT?!!!! I believe you, but still...

Any chance of posting a link?

It is possible though unlikely to get COVID pneumonia and die of COVID even though vaccinated.  The vaccines while great aren't 100% effective against really, really bad cases especially with people with underlying risk factors.  I do doubt they were vaccinated and probably didn't take much in the way of precautions if everyone in the family had it.  

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 5

The only covid patients I've seen stooling blood are those with impaired livers. All that drinking probably hasn't done his liver any favors. With the microclotting that happens with severe covid, he could easily have more to worry about than just the pneumonia as his body depletes its limited/impaired supply of clotting factors.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Can't remember -- have Spanky/Lisa ever posted anything anti-vaxx?  Spanky wouldn't be this sick if he'd been vaxxed and having breakthrough COVID.  Infuriating that they seemingly didn't get the boys vaxxed either. They are both old enough. 

Are you wondering about the fate of the boys in case Spanky doesn't recover and falls off his perch?  Truly, it's awful to contemplate them being raised by Lisa, but this is COVID reality in 2021.

Yeah, I was really hoping for the boys' sake that they could go to live with one of their siblings or Vesta, should things take a turn.

I'm pretty sure they are unvaccinated, but never fear, they are also getting some truly horrible advice. (screenshots under spoiler).

Spoiler

20211008_111424.jpg.20184cdf1ece06b4272ba9535b1bc34e.jpg

Spoiler

20211008_111055.jpg.c4de244dc5d422718050d67e41ccacd5.jpg20211008_111138.jpg.13c8cdfc5db5753af7a0826afde9c95e.jpg20211008_111308.jpg.143189cf847f515749338bc36e55233b.jpg

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Eyeroll 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Right, because we ALL know someone who died from COVID vaccine. Right? RIGHT? 

Not sure why, but this has me absolutely steamed.  I'm in the ongoing J & J Janssen 2-dose COVID vaccine study, with the first dose in late August 2020 and the second in late November 2020.  The 2nd dose, originally scheduled for late October,  was delayed because the entire study was paused when 1 (ONE!) participant developed a condition that was  ultimately shown to be not related to the vaccine.  The study was then, and only then, OK'd to continue and 2nd doses given.  

Goshdarn these f**king ignorant asshats and their lying bullshit.  They DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS DIED FROM THE VACCINE, but are only too happy to promote and disseminate disinformation and lies on FB. 

Lisa, you idiotic twunt,  your husband is suffering horribly and there's a good possibility he may never recover 100% (or even die) because he didn't get vaccinated.  (It's clear from Lisa's evasive response *she did not answer the question abt being vaxxed* that none of them were vaccinated.)

and PushHealth.com?  Huge, huge legit scam, probably working because telehealth is now allowed due to COVID and insurance might cover it.   So...legit if used legitimately, but a scam if one is up to scamming a telehealth doc into giving a prescription for something that shouldn't be prescribed and docs are willing to cross an ethical boundary. 

And by the way, I wonder how things are working with Scamaritan with increased medical costs and hospitalizations related to COVID.  A larger than normal number of their enrollees are getting sicker and costing more than the population at large -- maybe enough to crash the entire shitaroo. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic