IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 5: Grace for Me but Never for Thee (Unless Thou Payest Me)

nelliebelle1197

2 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

It is possible though unlikely to get COVID pneumonia and die of COVID even though vaccinated. 

It is. I know of one such person whose underlying conditions included being a long haul COVID case after recovering from a COVID infection in early 2020. They were vaccinated as soon as they could be but the Delta variant was too much for their impaired systems.

2 hours ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

The only covid patients I've seen stooling blood are those with impaired livers.

Sadly, this would make sense. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

And by the way, I wonder how things are working with Scamaritan with increased medical costs and hospitalizations related to COVID. 

I have wondered this as well since it would seem that anti-vaxxers and True Christians™️ who won't use ebil health insurance overlap considerably.

*Goes off to google "Samaritan Ministries" and "COVID"*

Oh, look here!

567818643_ScamaritanWhinesAboutCancelCulture.thumb.jpg.d370ae01dfbfd8b40bfd1189e550433a.jpg

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

*Goes off to google "Samaritan Ministries" and "COVID"*    Oh, look here!

From the Scamaritan web page linked by @hoipolloi

The announcement, made in a blog post, gave a detailed list of banned discussions, including content questioning the effectiveness and safety of COVID-19 vaccines, natural immunity, the severity of COVID-19, mortality rates, and whether social distancing is being ordered to promote 5G technology.

Sweet little Rufus reindeer on a snow-covered roof, they cannot, just cannot,  stop with the damn cray. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 4

Spanky (or the Queen) still appear to be posting content to his YouTube page. There's a short video called "Does God want us to be sick?" dated Oct 5th in which he says that he and his Specious Precious Queen are both sick. He's doing some fast tap-dancing around this question and in his usual way doesn't answer it.

There's another called "Why take precautions?" from 25th Sept which makes me suspect he was sick then too. He appears to hold the position that just because God, doesn't mean you shouldn't be sensible about seat belts and stuff. However, there's a whole lot of waffle after that which makes me think he didn't vaccinate. 

I know it's a bit mean-spirited, but I am so freaking annoyed by people clogging up the healthcare system with a preventable disease, and spreading the damage because they're too selfish to take proper precautions. If your God is blocked by a mask then they are weak tea.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2

Spanky is still sick but is now on large doses of Vitamin D.

1118938516_SpankyisstillsickwithCOVID.thumb.png.0edf79faa2f7e7cfe729602d7888a9eb.png

According to the Mayo Clinic, overdosing on Vitamin D supplements can be toxic & cause serious illness. 

Then again, whose guidance would you follow? The Mayo Clinic's or "two doctors from NY who are saving lives with mega doses of Vitamin D therapy"? :confusion-shrug:

Edited by hoipolloi
Fixed typo
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

I wonder if they are medical doctors, and if the “nebulizing solution” is hydrogen peroxide that seems to be the next big thing in Covid treatment.  Sigh… 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

I wonder if they are medical doctors, and if the “nebulizing solution” is hydrogen peroxide that seems to be the next big thing in Covid treatment.  Sigh… 

Didn't know about the hydrogen peroxide treatment -- is this better than bleach?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Didn't know about the hydrogen peroxide treatment -- is this better than bleach?

This brought to mind Sarah Cooper and her hilarious Trump voice over parodies. 

Just googled "hydrogen peroxide in medical treatments" and a lot of weird stuff popped up as well as many legit uses. 

Vaporized hydrogen peroxide can be a disinfectant workhorse in sterilizing hospital rooms and works against BACTERIAL superbugs.  Not seeing anything about it being effective against viruses. 

• Thank You 7

14 hours ago, Howl said:

Spanky wouldn't be this sick if he'd been vaxxed and having breakthrough COVID. 

Well, the Queen is now claiming that the doctor said it would have been much worse had Spanky been vaccinated:

372747565_Itwouldbeworseifhedbeenvaxxed.thumb.png.d74e94a27c117189c9c1b4c09a6f3d88.png

Guessing this means that no one in the household has been vaccinated. :tw_angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 2

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

There is no way this is a usual albuterol nebulizer solution.  You can get those right away at the pharmacy with a script, no need to overnight.  As an asthmatic, I keep a few boxes in the house all the time.  And it shouldn't be a supply issue, I haven't had any trouble getting any of my breathing meds in the last year and a half.

I'm not a medical professional, but the fact that there's still bleeding freaks me out.

8 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Well, the Queen is now claiming that the doctor said it would have been much worse had Spanky been vaccinated:

372747565_Itwouldbeworseifhedbeenvaxxed.thumb.png.d74e94a27c117189c9c1b4c09a6f3d88.png

Guessing this means that no one in the household has been vaccinated. :tw_angry:

Ok, well if anyone was wondering if he was seeing real doctors...

Anyone else get Kathy Bates' Misery vibes from her determination to treat him at home?

• Upvote 5

One can only hope.

Except that if Spanky bites the dust is healed in heaven (see Bro Gary), those poor kids still at home would be stuck with only the Wicked Witch of the West.

• Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

NIH says Vitamin D is being studied as a possible help with Covid, but they don't have enough data yet, so it's not completely off-the-charts stupid. Nebulizing with hydrogen peroxide, however, is a bad bad idea according to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America:

Spoiler

covid19-nebulizer-and-hydrogen-peroxide-

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

If they aren't careful, they're going to kill him with the treatments.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

The help line numbers are for India.  I’m fairly certain these doctors are not giving their full names—not sure why that would be, but my search skills may be lacking.  It’s great to have a Corona Rescue Team out there assisting Dr. Internet.  No red flags here, folks.  Keep nebulizing those vitamins.  🤨 

ETA - in a sad/bad mood after perusing sorryantivaxxer.com.  Just get the vaccine, people!  

Edited by Coconut Flan
No need to break links.
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Despite their estrangement, it's got to be hard for the kids and Vesta to see him so sick. I hope Lisa is staying in touch with them and not making them rely on social media for updates. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

The help line numbers are for India.  I’m fairly certain these doctors are not giving their full names—not sure why that would be, but my search skills may be lacking.  It’s great to have a Corona Rescue Team out there assisting Dr. Internet.  No red flags here, folks.  Keep nebulizing those vitamins.  🤨 

Pretty sure this is our guy -- Dr. Bhanu Prasad Gadde

https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/webninar/nsssignifivitaminD3020.pdf

He's from a real university in India, as far as I can tell, and Vitamin D3 is being studied for real as a possible immune system strengthener for Covid treatment. I have no idea if nebulizing it is a thing and the general hard-to-findness of any real information on these guys is concerning.

Edited by older than allosaurs
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I have no problems w/ vitamin D and take it as a supplement.  It's good and useful but NOT in toxic amts. 

My concern is that IF Spanky goes into a serious spiral they won't recognize he's going down fast and won't get him to the hospital in time. At least they are monitoring his oxygen -- that's very easy -- but it's not the only benchmark. 

Also,  the doctor saying Spanky would be in worse shape if he'd been vaxxed is a quack.  Fact-based science so far shows that those who are vaxxed almost always have better outcomes (few hospitalizations/deaths) from breakthrough COVID.

She and Spanky are deep in the crazy weeds. 

Also, keep in mind that Lisa was married to an M.D. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

22 minutes ago, older than allosaurs said:

Vitamin D3 is being studied for real as a possible immune system strengthener for Covid treatment.

Agreed. There is some evidence that Vitamin D3 levels are a factor in COVID but there is nothing definitive yet. There are also clear dangers in taking too much Vitamin D.

All this to say that the NY doctors' stuff looks pretty sketch. I can't fathom why anyone would choose to follow their advice especially if you have already have access to licensed physicians in your own town who, presumably, have some knowledge of your past & present health issues, which Lisa's prior comments imply is the case.

Also, new from the post on FB:

127714135_Anti-Vaxlisasproul.thumb.png.066d7865c7cf58a90cbf079fb7ab8e7a.png

Also, someone has started a go-fund-me for Spanky & the Queen.

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, older than allosaurs said:

I have no idea if nebulizing it is a thing

Nebulizing a fat soluble vitamin just seems… unwise. You’re basically breathing an oil into your lungs. 

Unless maybe this is some form of “homeopathic” vitamin D, in which case it’s just expensive water. 

• Upvote 8

So glad Person X chimed in as a sane counterbalance to Lisa's nonsense.  Lisa did, to her credit, not delete the post and responded politely.   Not to her credit, she's still adhering to the same We know several people who have died from the vaccine and regeneron bullshit.  Now  I'm wondering if RC declined monoclonal antibody treatment in the hospital. 

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Also, someone has started a go-fund-me for Spanky & the Queen.

The text on the go-fund-me page speaks to a lot of the financial issues Spanky and the Queen have been having (see under spoiler).

Spoiler

1102975420_ScreenShot2021-10-10at8_22_59am.thumb.png.3b983c8f0ded2aad4991fe2ccf72471a.png

I hope the kids are OK. And they'd all do better to put their trust in proper medicine. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

23 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

I hope the kids are OK. And they'd all do better to put their trust in proper medicine. 

I also hope that the kids are OK. Lisa implies that their COVID cases were mild & are now pretty much over. I hope so.

It doesn't surprise me that they're in bad financial straits -- apart from the attempts at grifting and the Queen's Mary Kay franchise, there haven't been many indicators of employment. Whether or not they have traditional medical insurance, COVID care for all of them, even as out-patients, may still be very expensive. A lot of insurers are no longer waiving COVID-related costs. Did I mention that medical insurance in the US fucking stinks?

• Upvote 1

The Queen says Spanky is doing better and has stopped passing blood through his GI tract. 

Here's what she says she's been dosing him with: 1045754747_Spankysmiraclecure.thumb.png.bc768724ad3aa61828e00d45d51eeda4.png

Edited by hoipolloi
Fixed formatting
  • Thank You 4

I take a lot of those supplements, but even if Spanky's stopped pooping blood, his GI tract is in disarray & he won't be absorbing much of anything, unless it's sublingual.  (I'm not a nutritionist, MD, nurse, orderly or anything medical field related and I don't play one on TV, so opinion only.)

I'd be more worried about dehydration/electrolyte balance. (Again, note disclaimer.)

I'm not familiar with Cyruta or DHist.  Maybe DHist is like Claritin D (antihistamine with decongestant)?

I guess the upside is that Lisa is well enough to take care of Spanky and the boys (if they need help). 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic