IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 5: Grace for Me but Never for Thee (Unless Thou Payest Me)

nelliebelle1197

@Katzchen24 & @Howl -- thank you.

My mind immediately leaped to Spanky because he & DPIAT were major BFFs for so long. 

How unsurprising that the Queen would admire DPIAT and think about joining the VF cult.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm torn between rolling my eyes and laughing.  Silly rabbit.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Spanky has COVID again.

This is so not good. 

One, he may or may not have health insurance.  Was he hospitalized during his first COVID bout?

Two, multiple COVID infections raise the risk of post-viral syndrome (Long Covid) and hospitalization,  and "complications lungs, heart, blood, kidneys, diabetes, mental health, bones and muscles, and neurological disorders." 

Repeat COVID is riskier than first infection, study finds

As horrible as Spanky is, I do not wish long term disability on anyone. I also worry about the boys, who I'm sure have not been vaccinated. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Was he hospitalized during his first COVID bout?

Not that we know.

They handled the first bout -- or the first bout they disclosed on social media -- at home, using a bunch of woo vitamin cocktails, etc. that the Queen learned about from her extended research online googling.

I agree that this is not a good thing and hope for the boysʻ sakes especially that it is a mild case and that he has no longterm consequences.

• Upvote 7

I’ve set the bar is set so low for him that I’m impressed he’s actually canceling group activities. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another lesson in Missing The Point from the Spankster. I don't care enough to check whether he's being deliberately click-baity,  or genuinely thinks like this.

1850146560_Screenshot2022-12-27at5_20_11pm.thumb.png.de2ec97eecc68db55c577e8e09109f91.png

• Thank You 1

17 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I don't care enough to check whether he's being deliberately click-baity,  or genuinely thinks like this.

Why not both? 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Why not both? 

I hadn't considered that!!

🤣

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Spanky and Lisa have often baffled me to the point of words utterly failing me. Or at least my words fall far short of adequately describing my befuddlement. Maybe others here can come up with something better to characterize this Facebook post of theirs. All I've got so far is:

1. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
  2. Pot -> Kettle -> Black

Yeah, I admit, totally lame. Help appreciated.

600931277_ScreenShot2023-02-04at10_52_28AM.thumb.jpg.d10477a85a6f76b83756f5d8682324ff.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

@Banyan, I'm trying to decide if Lisa/Spanky are having a dig at Ravi Zacharias OR Lisa has fallen out with Spanky and is throwing shade at him.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Lover said:

@Banyan, I'm trying to decide if Lisa/Spanky are having a dig at Ravi Zacharias OR Lisa has fallen out with Spanky and is throwing shade at him.

Or both. Hitting two birds with one stone.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Cults-r-us said:

Or both. Hitting two birds with one stone.

Totally possible. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Banyan said:

Spanky and Lisa have often baffled me to the point of words utterly failing me. Or at least my words fall far short of adequately describing my befuddlement.

May I help?  You may be bumfuzzled!  I just came across this word on twitter:  in a state of bewilderment : confused or perplexed. It's a US expression. 

• Haha 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Chocolate Lover said:

I'm trying to decide if Lisa/Spanky are having a dig at Ravi Zacharias OR Lisa has fallen out with Spanky and is throwing shade at him.

Always hard to tell with those wackadoos, but this FB post seems to indicate they're still the lovebirds we know and snark on:

77283821_SpankyandtheQueen-stillBFFs.thumb.png.421a15cf33d7f8ef97fedc2d2501dde4.png

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

O. M. G!!!!  SATAN IS TRYING TO DEVOUR OUR FAMILY!!!!!!  Eleventy! 

So...one of the boys did _____ or didn't _____ and didn't apologize and repent to Lisa? 

Spanky left the seat up...AGAIN? 

The older Sproul kids are moving forward and living their best lives without repenting and asking RC Jr and Lisa for forgiveness? 

They're broke...again? 

How old is the older boy still at home?  Is he getting up to his mid teens?

Read that tweet again and imagine trying to live with that level of histrionics day in day out. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Howl said:

May I help?  You may be bumfuzzled!  I just came across this word on twitter:  in a state of bewilderment : confused or perplexed. It's a US expression. 

That's a good word.  It could describe my brain perfectly on some days.

21 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Always hard to tell with those wackadoos, but this FB post seems to indicate they're still the lovebirds we know and snark on:

77283821_SpankyandtheQueen-stillBFFs.thumb.png.421a15cf33d7f8ef97fedc2d2501dde4.png

Yep, that un-bumfuzzles it.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

So..... men in skirts are sometimes OK?

At least you can be reasonably sure that drag queens are wearing underwear, whereas it's not so certain that a Spanky in a kilt has his kit packed away. 

I'm sure Spanky's got a great explanation for why his skirt is acceptable, but other men in skirts aren't.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 7.26.17 pm.png

Edited by Katzchen24
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic