IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

56 minutes ago, albireo said:

From her IG it looks like Hannah Washburn Manderino is pregnant with #3 and pretty far along. How old is her first again?

She’s the worst Washburn and the one who will have the most kids. Sad. 

28 minutes ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Looking at her previous post to the birth announcement...someone asked if it was a labour photo and she said no....she said she only had 4 contractions and then baby came out!!....as a midwife I've never known just 4 contractions before baby...I've know women who have silent labours and just deliver when they have a urge to push...I've also delivered someone's 15th kid and she even laboured for a hour or so!!!...shes talking BS.

I had extremely fast labor with my second. I imagine that if Clara is known to have fast labors, she’s probably advised by her midwife to immediately text or call when she has her first contraction. And I would also imagine she should pick a midwife that is located not too far from her. I have never heard of a birth where there were only 4 contractions. That’s crazy.

• Upvote 3

It's pretty safe to assume that literally anything Clara claims about her pregnancy could be a lie. She has a long record of intentional obfuscation, and she puts a fair amount of effort into misleading her followers over really insignificant details. If she simply chose not to share details, that would make sense. But she goes to a decent amount of trouble to create false impressions where it would be simpler to just tell the truth. Nobody cares if she looks pregnant when she is, or that she looks her age. But that's not good enough for Nollkamper's Babymaking Emporium. She's got to take the blurriest selfies with her brand-new smartphone, and the most suspiciously grainy, compact bump pics. Because God chose HER to be the most perfect babymaker on earth. She's eternally 17, forever in her first trimester, and always perfectly alert. You can tell by the Avril Lavigne tribute eyeliner.  It's a miracle, and we should all be jealous.

So... I'm going to assume that she had a pretty typical labor, the midwife really was there for some or all of it, and her husband caught the kid because that's just what they do. Her older kids have been present for several births in a row, and I can't imagine they were excluded. Especially since she's already made such a point about Abigail and Brayden both wanting to hold the newborn first. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

It's pretty safe to assume that literally anything Clara claims about her pregnancy could be a lie. She has a long record of intentional obfuscation, and she puts a fair amount of effort into misleading her followers over really insignificant details. If she simply chose not to share details, that would make sense. But she goes to a decent amount of trouble to create false impressions where it would be simpler to just tell the truth. Nobody cares if she looks pregnant when she is, or that she looks her age. But that's not good enough for Nollkamper's Babymaking Emporium. She's got to take the blurriest selfies with her brand-new smartphone, and the most suspiciously grainy, compact bump pics. Because God chose HER to be the most perfect babymaker on earth. She's eternally 17, forever in her first trimester, and always perfectly alert. You can tell by the Avril Lavigne tribute eyeliner.  It's a miracle, and we should all be jealous.

So... I'm going to assume that she had a pretty typical labor, the midwife really was there for some or all of it, and her husband caught the kid because that's just what they do. Her older kids have been present for several births in a row, and I can't imagine they were excluded. Especially since she's already made such a point about Abigail and Brayden both wanting to hold the newborn first. 

I think it’s possible the midwife wasn’t there because she intentionally waited to call her. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s possible the midwife wasn’t there because she intentionally waited to call her. 

I feel like this is accurate. I could see her knowing she doesn't feel too rough till the very end but still waiting to call until she's certain which is way too late. Hopefully it doesn't bite her later.

Would it be possible that her midwife refuses to do her deliveries but she won't have hospital births? Because otherwise I can only imagine some sort of cervical incompetence. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Well instead of the usual week long wait to find out what clara has had...she had released the details quick this time...she must of been excited to have a little girl

Lydia Quinn

6lb 10oz

20" long

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
To add last sentence
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Campbell Morton is pregnant with #1, due in April. 

I figured she was. She went private on IG & was silent for a long time before that. John shared pics on their anniversary - and they were old pics. 

I don't follow her so I haven't seen anything since she went private, but I still would have bet on it. 

I feel for the kid. To have John as a father - he's such an immature little man boy. 

I'm sure they're both relived - having finally done their job right & procreated. 

• Upvote 13

On 11/14/2020 at 9:25 PM, albireo said:

From her IG it looks like Hannah Washburn Manderino is pregnant with #3 and pretty far along. How old is her first again?

I really hope she has a boy. I know we hope for boys with all fundies, but the Manderinos have posted such awful things about girls on social media. It makes me feel sorry for Yael and Marianna (I think that’s the second girl’s name). But then I’m also worried that a boy child would be an obvious favourite and the other two would feel hugely left out.

• I Agree 8

4 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I really hope she has a boy. I know we hope for boys with all fundies, but the Manderinos have posted such awful things about girls on social media. It makes me feel sorry for Yael and Marianna (I think that’s the second girl’s name). But then I’m also worried that a boy child would be an obvious favourite and the other two would feel hugely left out.

I agree. But they will have more kids than three so they will probably eventually have a boy. I just hope Hannah isn’t pregnant at the same time as her sister again. She and her sister Abigail were pregnant at the same time with their first two kids. Abigail seems slightly less awful so let’s hope she’s using common sense and not having kid after kid after kid like Hannah and James. 

• Upvote 3

Maybe Clara pushed 4 times and called them contractions? I have never given birth so idk but I do listen to a birth podcast because it is so interesting (The Birth Hour if any of you are like me) and 4 pushes at the end of labor seems way more likely to me.

Edited by neurogirl
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I need some backround on Hannah Mandarino. I scrolled through her IG and saw a pic from her and her husband on their wedding day. Are they jewish? Messianic christians? Are they affiliated with any other fundies we talk about?

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

I need some backround on Hannah Mandarino. I scrolled through her IG and saw a pic from her and her husband on their wedding day. Are they jewish? Messianic christians? Are they affiliated with any other fundies we talk about?

There are a couple of threads. It’s best to start there. It’s just too much to cover. They are so WTF it’s sad. I’ll link to a thread where Hannah and her husband agree with Hannah’s father and brother getting all pissy about Hannah’s adult sister Sarah marrying without permission. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

I was wondering the same thing. I saw her wedding picture. Her husband was wearing a kupah & a talis. Both worn by men at temple services. 

Edited by Jana814

30 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I was wondering the same thing. I saw her wedding picture. Her husband was wearing a kupah & a talis. Both worn by men at during temple services. 

I say they cosplay at being Jewish. But they call themselves messianic Jews. Tom Washburn converted his family at some point when Hannah was a kid. Tom Washburn’s family are the only messianic ones in their family. Hannah’s husband converted right before they got together. None of his family are messianic. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are a couple of threads. It’s best to start there. It’s just too much to cover. They are so WTF it’s sad. I’ll link to a thread where Hannah and her husband agree with Hannah’s father and brother getting all pissy about Hannah’s adult sister Sarah marrying without permission. 

Thank you @JermajestyDuggar - as always you are quick to provide new rabbitholes for me ♥️
So I just finished page 2 of the thread and already had more WTF-moments than I can possibly count. I'll continue reading now, but I might need the rescue ferrets.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Thank you @JermajestyDuggar - as always you are quick to provide new rabbitholes for me ♥️
So I just finished page 2 of the thread and already had more WTF-moments than I can possibly count. I'll continue reading now, but I might need the rescue ferrets.

It’s so over the top ridiculous. At one point Hannah’s husband references FJ so the Washburns know we talk about them. 

• Upvote 4

I’m posting a fundie name in this thread because I know there are some name nerds that would like to hear a new name. I came across an apostolic Pentecostal on instagram and her son is named Revival Rey. That’s a new fundie name! I thought I’d heard them all but I bet fundies will never stop coming up with unusual biblical names. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m posting a fundie name in this thread because I know there are some name nerds that would like to hear a new name. I came across an apostolic Pentecostal on instagram and her son is named Revival Rey. That’s a new fundie name! I thought I’d heard them all but I bet fundies will never stop coming up with unusual biblical names. 

Interesting! Revival lends itself sound-wise to being a name although it's super over the top. I actually think I would have enjoyed Revival Rey with the nickname Vi (v-eye) or even Viv for a girl more, especially because I associate the spelling Rey with Rey from Star Wars. I also have a soft spot for alliterative name combinations.

Thanks for sharing, @JermajestyDuggar!

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Aine said:

Interesting! Revival lends itself sound-wise to being a name although it's super over the top. I actually think I would have enjoyed Revival Rey with the nickname Vi (v-eye) or even Viv for a girl more, especially because I associate the spelling Rey with Rey from Star Wars. I also have a soft spot for alliterative name combinations.

Thanks for sharing, @JermajestyDuggar!

I think they’ve Nick named him “Revi.” Which is cute. But I agree it’s over the top. 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think they’ve Nick named him “Revi.” Which is cute. But I agree it’s over the top. 

Revi is cute! I think Revival is an awkward one to introduce yourself as, even more so in some ways if you're Pentacostal and mostly associate with people within your own faith because it's used more in the religious context.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Matthew Morrison from Glee! named his son Revel.

• Upvote 2

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic