IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

7 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

I must be living under a rock. What's a coonie?

First place my mind went was straight-up racism, but Google seems to disagree.

Edit: @lexiloumarie, I see we both came to the same conclusion!

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 4

This is what I think of when I hear the word "coonie".  For those that don't know it's a Coonhound, which is a breed of hunting dog.  My grandfather had one name Susie and he called her a coonie.

Black-and-Tan-Coonhound-4-380mk062311.jpg

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

I must be living under a rock. What's a coonie?

It’s a racist term referring to a black person. 

oops, the other responses didn’t load. 

Edited by Bethella
Adding stuff
  • Upvote 10

On 10/10/2020 at 3:15 PM, lexiloumarie said:

OMG. I don't know why I still feel intense shock when I find out some of these people are openly racist. The Bates had confederate generals on their wall, after all, it shouldn't be that surprising. But the families who benefit from media attention are good at hiding these kind of sentiments. Just wow... I pity the poor fetus born to douchebag parents.

• Upvote 14

20 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

OMG. I don't know why I still feel intense shock when I find out some of these people are openly racist. The Bates had confederate generals on their wall, after all, it shouldn't be that surprising. But the families who benefit from media attention are good at hiding these kind of sentiments. Just wow... I pity the poor fetus born to douchebag parents.

I just assume most of them are racist. His sister Rachel seems to be much more liberal than the other Wilsons and you can tell she gets shit for it from her family. It must suck to have a bunch of racist relatives and get shit for being more open minded. 

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Paul and Christina Caldwell are having baby #9 in May 

So this is the 2nd pregnancy coinciding with her daughter’s. Jill Rod’s head must be exploding..

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

The poor woman is a triple grandmother and could barely walk in her last pregnancy. If Lauren marries next year, she could be a pregnant mother-of-the-bride. I don't think I've ever seen that at a wedding before. 

• Upvote 9

And if Lauren really marries next year she'll be more on her own since she won't have an older daughter to take over taking care of the rest of the kids or cooking and other household chores.

• Upvote 12

12 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

The poor woman is a triple grandmother and could barely walk in her last pregnancy. If Lauren marries next year, she could be a pregnant mother-of-the-bride. I don't think I've ever seen that at a wedding before. 

Michelle Duggar was 7 months pregnant with Jordyn when Joshly got married. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 7

2 hours ago, JMO said:

Michelle Duggar was 7 months pregnant with Jordyn when Joshly got married. 

6 months. They married in September and Jordyn was born in December. 

Needing a sister mom could explain why Lauren C. isn't courting anyone. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, raayx01 said:

Does anyone have any info on Hosanna Krahn, Abby Paine and Hosanna Plath pregnancies? They all should have their babies by now.

I haven’t heard anything about them. Hosanna (Krahn) Bladine was due June 20. Abby (Paine) Unruh was due July 2. We didn’t have an exact date for Hosanna (Plath) Noble, just September. 

• Thank You 7

Hello, everybody! 

So, I am not sure at all, but maybe we could suppose Ashley (Salyer) Hoover is pregnant. In her Instagram there is a baby registry link, created one week ago (the ''arrival date'' is set for Oct 31, 2020, but maybe she put a date in random). Excuse me if I am wrong!

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, elisa said:

Hello, everybody! 

So, I am not sure at all, but maybe we could suppose Ashley (Salyer) Hoover is pregnant. In her Instagram there is a baby registry link, created one week ago (the ''arrival date'' is set for Oct 31, 2020, but maybe she put a date in random). Excuse me if I am wrong!

That can’t be correct since she was looking very thin at her wedding and that’s not 9 months since she got married. I just saw recent video of her and she’s still on the thin side. No hint of a bump. So her due date would have to be sometime next year. I will say that she has thrown baby showers for mother’s she's talked out of getting abortions. So that’s a possibilty too. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That can’t be correct since she was looking very thin at her wedding and that’s not 9 months since she got married. I just saw recent video of her and she’s still on the thin side. No hint of a bump. So her due date would have to be sometime next year. I will say that she has thrown baby showers for mother’s she's talked out of getting abortions. So that’s a possibilty too. 

Well, I did not mean that the Oct 2020 date is her due date, I thought it is maybe a random date! But yes, it is very possible you are right about the thing with the baby showers! ? 

• Upvote 1

Brooklyn Collingsworth Blair is naming her bun in the oven Wellington Henry Blair. I can’t stand the Collingsworth family because they have always come off as extremely overprivileged, snobby, and pretentious. That name says it all. Wellington is beyond pretentious. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Brooklyn Collingsworth Blair is naming her bun in the oven Wellington Henry Blair. I can’t stand the Collingsworth family because they have always come off as extremely overprivileged, snobby, and pretentious. That name says it all. Wellington is beyond pretentious. 

Why do you have a beef with young master Wellington?  sorrynotsorry

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 23

3 hours ago, elisa said:

Hello, everybody! 

I don’t do Instagram and I’m not finding the registry, can you send me the link?

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic