IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Courtney Collingsworth Blair had Wellington Henry Blair on 12-20.

I read this and thought she'd had a secret pregnancy that she'd used her adoption to distract from or something and was SHOCKED... but then I realized you meant her sister Brooklyn ?

If I named my kid Wellington you can be sure my family would call him Beef/Beefy as a nickname.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

I read this and thought she'd had a secret pregnancy that she'd used her adoption to distract from or something and was SHOCKED... but then I realized you meant her sister Brooklyn ?

If I named my kid Wellington you can be sure my family would call him Beef/Beefy as a nickname.

Whoops! You are right. I meant her sister Brooklyn. Courtney is the one adopting. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

There’s an MLB catcher named Wellington Castillo, and his nickname is Beef.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12

We’ll be moving to a new thread in the next day or two. Any wonderful ideas for thread titles? 

57 minutes ago, Bethella said:

We’ll be moving to a new thread in the next day or two. Any wonderful ideas for thread titles? 

The Clone Wars

Edited by Katzchen24
Because I forgot to quote the request.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 23

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Creating Stepford Children.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

By the way its the time of the year for the annual prediction thread. Does someone remember in what subforum it usually is? i cant find it. Maybe i can create it myself but i am unsure where it should go.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, llucie said:

By the way its the time of the year for the annual prediction thread. Does someone remember in what subforum it usually is? i cant find it. Maybe i can create it myself but i am unsure where it should go.

Here's last year's thread. @SunnySideUp usually handles the list but she hasn't logged in since November 4. 

• Thank You 1

17 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

We keep track so they don't have to.

This is brilliant. I concede. You have my vote! 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, llucie said:

Mine too! I went ahead and created it:

Can we move this thread to quiverfull of Snark? That’s where it usually is and more people would see it. 
Also @SunnySideUp usually does a list of the guesses to see who got things right. A Herculean effort. I’m not volunteering though. ?

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Can we move this thread to quiverfull of Snark? That’s where it usually is and more people would see it. 
Also @SunnySideUp usually does a list of the guesses to see who got things right. A Herculean effort. I’m not volunteering though. ?

I asked were to create it and was told that was the place...i hope the moderators can move it then. I did a list of all the guesses already, and yes it took me 3 days haha

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The thread does include the list of things people got right and it's in the same location as the last prediction thread.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, llucie said:

I asked were to create it and was told that was the place...i hope the moderators can move it then. I did a list of all the guesses already, and yes it took me 3 days haha

I see now. I guess I looked too quickly and thought they were your guesses ?

7 minutes ago, Bethella said:

The thread does include the list of things people got right and it's in the same location as the last prediction thread.

Oh, I thought it was moved there after all the guesses went in. Ok then.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Oh, I thought it was moved there after all the guesses went in. Ok then.

It might have been moved, I'm just going by where it is currently.

• Upvote 1

Thanks @llucie

I hope it gets moved to QoS because more people will see it there and the last one was definitely there when guesses were coming in.

Edited by Triplet3
Edit: Never mind, I just noticed it is in QoS now...
  • Upvote 1

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic