IGNORED

Dillards 85: Ungodly Swim Suits It's a Cruel Summer

samurai_sarah

On 8/6/2020 at 12:59 PM, medimus said:

I'm sorry. The most popular spots here were closed off for a while, but there were always places to swim. And generally the water is cold enough that not too many people actually want to be in for any length of time!

Our closest swimming area is known for sinkholes so I don’t risk it. I was the kid who swam in cold water until I was literally blue in the face???

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, purple_summer said:

Our closest swimming area is known for sinkholes so I don’t risk it. ???

That. Is. Terrifying. ?

• Upvote 1

So I dunno how much truth could be in this but... Screenshot_20200815-092513_Chrome.thumb.jpg.782d526d85aade0135cb264a2bf662a7.jpg

If this turns out to be true I hope this is their last one, she seems to enjoy her kids now that they have grown up a bit and she has wanted a girl since the start. 

I have looked at the history of this editor and it doesn't seem to be a troll he has mostly edited the Duggar pages to fix some snark and dates, episode number and so on, the edit is 10h old so i start to think there could be some truth in it. Don't this kind of edit usually disappear in a couple of hours if they are fake? 

Edited by Italiangirl
Adding some other info
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

So I dunno how much truth could be in this but... Screenshot_20200815-092513_Chrome.thumb.jpg.782d526d85aade0135cb264a2bf662a7.jpg

If this turns out to be true I hope this is their last one, she seems to enjoy her kids now that they have grown up a bit and she has wanted a girl since the start. 

I have looked at the history of this editor and it doesn't seem to be a troll he has mostly edited the Duggar pages to fix some snark and dates, episode number and so on, the edit is 10h old so i start to think there could be some truth in it. Don't this kind of edit usually disappear in a couple of hours if they are fake? 

How would he know and the world doesn’t? Is he a friend, maybe?  I dunno. I think I’ll believe it when she posts it ?‍♀️

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Yeah I know @AussieKrissy what makes me say is a possibility is the "long" time this edit is up more than 13 h now and the fact that the editor seems to correct in favor of the Duggar, maybe it is something well known in their circle and he thinks is ok to edit a wiki page? Or she is going to announce soon? Or I dunno, is just strange to me that if it is nothing more than a troll or a joke is still up. Maybe I'm just bored and want to believe it be true so I have something to focus on ?‍♀️

• Upvote 3

This would explain why Jill has been a floating head in photos with other people recently, always hiding behind somebody or holding a child (Jessa too). Everyone is speculating that Jessa is pregnant, but this week I started wondering if Jill might be pregnant, especially after seeing a recentish photo of her from the side.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Tenyari said:

This would explain why Jill has been a floating head in photos with other people recently, always hiding behind somebody or holding a child (Jessa too). Everyone is speculating that Jessa is pregnant, but this week I started wondering if Jill might be pregnant, especially after seeing a recentish photo of her from the side.

Neither Jill nor Jessa are slim. It's not new, they have been a long time in the same shape. They are healthy looking and pretty. If they appeared in a picture with a flat belly, it would surprise me!

They may be pregnant, of course, but I don't think their bodies are an evidence of that. They have been under suspiction of pregnancy so often, that it may eventually be true sometime.

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

what makes me say is a possibility is the "long" time this edit is up more than 13 h now and the fact that the editor seems to correct in favor of the Duggar, maybe it is something well known in their circle

If the editor is a friend or a fan, wouldn't he or she wait for Jill to announce? It's very rude to post that information before parents-to-be announce.

• Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Neither Jill nor Jessa are slim. It's not new, they have been a long time in the same shape. They are healthy looking and pretty. If they appeared in a picture with a flat belly, it would surprise me!

They may be pregnant, of course, but I don't think their bodies are an evidence of that. They have been under suspiction of pregnancy so often, that it may eventually be true sometime.

If the editor is a friend or a fan, wouldn't he or she wait for Jill to announce? It's very rude to post that information before parents-to-be announce.

I wasn't basing this much on the slimness of their body, which both seem comfortably with, by the way (and I'm similarly built without ever giving birth so I obviously don't have a problem with their bodies nor am I looking at them under a microscope), but more on the fact that they keep hiding in photos, which they usually do when they're pregnant. Either way, I agree on waiting for an official announcement and I also think if this is true, that it was very rude of that person to add it without waiting for the person in question to even reveal to the world that they're pregnant.

• Upvote 14

Looking at the Wikipedia page, the Dillard entry is no longer there. While it is certainly plausible that Dillard #3 is born in 2021 and that Jill is currently pregnant, I think I'll wait until Jill and Derick announce (either themselves or through some magazine) before assuming that is the case.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

If Jill is pregnant and someone knows this and has announced it for them, then they are shitty especially if it is a girl. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

I could see Jill going for #3 and then stopping, especially now that the boys are older. I always assumed I'd have 2 kids, and because I was over 30 I figured I'd just do it back-to-back. Well planning and actually *having* kids is two different things....haha. It's a major reality check! After having my son I have spent these last 2.5 years firmly in the "one and done" camp. I literally couldn't imagine trying to juggle a second small child with my schedule and my husband who travels internationally for work. It's only been the last couple of weeks that I have finally seen a light at the end of the tunnel and have become open to having another kid. I think my son being older now and more independent has made a HUGE difference - and I can totally see that being the case for Jill too.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I have a feeling that jill wants a girl but wont have a million kids to try and get one. I can see one or two more and then done.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

Jill and Derrick don't seem opposed to spacing children which just that alone makes a difference. Even if they try again in 2021, they will still have the biggest spacing between siblings so far in Duggarland. 

• Upvote 8

My amateur (and public) Wikipedia sleuthing shows that the person who added it to the Wikipedia page's IP address is based in Wisconsin. Take that as you will. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

23 minutes ago, potato said:

My amateur (and public) Wikipedia sleuthing shows that the person who added it to the Wikipedia page's IP address is based in Wisconsin. Take that as you will. 

whats that supposed to mean?? Aussie here

3 minutes ago, CrazyMumma said:

Wisconsin is hundreds of miles away from where the Dillards live.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, CrazyMumma said:

Everyone knows those cheese-eating bastards are liars.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 36

3 hours ago, baldricks_turnip said:

Everyone knows those cheese-eating bastards are liars.

Hey, we eat vegetables too! Well, some of us do...

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, lezajenda said:

Hey, we eat vegetables too! Well, some of us do...

Covered in cheese. 

• Haha 18

Man, I will forever remember the only time I went to Wisconsin as a dichotomy.  I went for Great Taste of the Midwest beer festival (excellent) and found keystone light in bottles at a gas station on the journey home (also excellent, albeit in more of a nostalgic running joke sort of way).  There were some cheese curds along the way, if you must know.

• Upvote 5

My moms family all lives in WI so I've been there at least once a year since we moved to Iowa 45 years ago, they mock me for my dislike of most cheese. I know I'm weird, I don't like most American cheeses, now you give me a nice French or a fresh Italian mozzarella  cheese, Oh yeah I'm all over that shit. 

• Upvote 4

They just posted a video of them going back-to-school shopping. Yay! They're sticking with school for Israel as long as it's happening! And dance music, but they didn't dance to it yet. Maybe next time.

• Upvote 20
  • Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

And all 4 Dills wore masks at Wal-Mart.

I think WalMart requires everyone to wear a mask. But still, they are wearing masks. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, BullyJBG said:

They just posted a video of them going back-to-school shopping. Yay! They're sticking with school for Israel as long as it's happening! And dance music, but they didn't dance to it yet. Maybe next time.

first of all Jill's laugh at the start of the video about avoiding the park then going to Walmart seemed such a natural jokey laugh, so nice to hear. also they were all in masks and Jill was thinking about social distancing. I'm so glad to hear it. Ditch they're hateful views and these people are halfway on their way to being decent humans

edit: the EDM ??? from a duggar?!!

Edited by FrumperFan
  • Upvote 15

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic