IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

She cheated and left with her drug dealer boyfriend. Tom tried for custody, but was denied. They both agreed to allow Tom's childless Aunt (Tom's Mother's sister) and Uncle to adopt their baby girl.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 3

I wonder why Tom wasn't granted custody.  That seems super odd to me.

Why was he compelled to give his child up?

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 10
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2

I'm pretty sure he mentioned in a live the other night that he forgot to get his first daughter a present. He was bragging about being done shopping then someone mentioned presents for 'extended family' and he realized he hadn't done any of that and brought her up briefly. 

He did say (in the night before last live) that they'd probably go to the doctor a lot more without Andrea here. I think it'll become increasingly clear over the next year exactly what negative influences on their lives were Andrea and which ones were Tom. Considering Hannah had to go to the ER yesterday it's a really big relief.

Edited by dizzy
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Koala said:

I wonder why Tom wasn't granted custody.  That seems super odd to me.

Why was he compelled to give his child up?

I think the main reason was his young age and lack of money to provide for a child on one salary. Andrea also said the 1st wife was of the mind "I can't have her (drugs) and I don't want you to have her either". Supposedly she spread lies about Tom. *who knows*...

• Thank You 3

12 minutes ago, dizzy said:

think it'll become increasingly clear over the next year exactly what negative influences on their lives were Andrea and which ones were Tom. Considering Hannah had to go to the ER yesterday it's a really big relief.

I feel there is a strong chance she was the one who brought a lot of the straight up medical and educational neglect into the family. I doubt he will ever be a great father but he will probably do better than Andrea which is something. They both seem like assholes who found each other and created a bunch of kids they neglected. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I feel there is a strong chance she was the one who brought a lot of the straight up medical and educational neglect into the family. I doubt he will ever be a great father but he will probably do better than Andrea which is something. They both seem like assholes who found each other and created a bunch of kids they neglected. 

Why did she have to go to the ER????   I must have missed that somewhere......

Did you guys notice in the video he posted a day or two ago with a lot of random moments.....Did you see where someone was videoing Asher putting Hanna to bed? I thought that was very interesting considering we have posted on here how a lot of us felt sorry for Hanna how she was being put to bed.  Just a mention here.....

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

If I remember correctly, Andrea mentioned in the past,on one of the earlier shopping vlogs, that Tom did not have the same opinion on herbal medication as she had. She bought some sort of footspray for him, while she made a herbal one for Thomas.

I think time will tell how Tom realy feels about the way Andrea did lot of things. He's gonna change those one by one.

Unless he realy gets married rather soon, then he'll go along with the new wife's ideas..?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, dizzy said:

I'm pretty sure he mentioned in a live the other night that he forgot to get his first daughter a present. He was bragging about being done shopping then someone mentioned presents for 'extended family' and he realized he hadn't done any of that and brought her up briefly. 

I hated the "gift" Andrea bought for her at Christmas.  It was a 1.98 ornament from Wal-mart.  That's it, and I thought it absolutely sucked!

She spent more money making jam and buying calendars for extended family, than she did for Tom's daughter.

I am sorry, I don't care who raised her- she IS in their lives, and she knows he's her birth father.  They should have done Christmas for her just like they did for the children they had together.  

May be an unpopular opinion, but it's mine. 

1 hour ago, Amy Jamie said:

I think the main reason was his young age and lack of money to provide for a child on one salary. Andrea also said the 1st wife was of the mind "I can't have her (drugs) and I don't want you to have her either". Supposedly she spread lies about Tom. *who knows*...

None of that makes sense to me.  Tom was a legal adult, more than old enough to raise his own child.  Hell, there are teen parents who raise their children.  People with extremely limited funds raise children too, so that's also not a valid reason to compel someone to give their child up.

The lies?  I guess *maybe* she took him to court, and his parental rights were revoked? Idk, the whole thing makes no sense.  Honestly, Tom just strikes me as a lazy parent and a lazy man.  All of his kids deserve for him to do better by them.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, justlooking said:

Why did she have to go to the ER????   I must have missed that somewhere......

Did you guys notice in the video he posted a day or two ago with a lot of random moments.....Did you see where someone was videoing Asher putting Hanna to bed? I thought that was very interesting considering we have posted on here how a lot of us felt sorry for Hanna how she was being put to bed.  Just a mention here.....

He said her breathing was very labored when she woke up from her nap, so he took her to the doctor. They checked her oxygen and it was at 83 so the doctor referred them to the ER. But by the time they got to the ER her oxygen levels had risen again and the doctor at the ER didn't seem worried. The ER doc said if she has issues like that again to take her out in the cold for a few minutes and that should help. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

A few things. I too missed the thing about the ER.  Sounds like she might have asthma.  In which case, they are going to be SHOCKED at the cost of inhalers. And as a lifelong asthma patient, let me tell you, an asthma rescue inhaler is absolutely essential.  It is not something you can minimize or go without. 

Mileena, Tom's daughter, is a deeply disturbed young woman.  She has herself revealed herself to be Borderline Personality Disorder.  y dad was BPD and I am here to tell you, that is a TOTAL nightmare to live with.  They call it Borderline because if you drew a daisy with each of the petals representing a different personality disorder (depression, anxiety, bi-polar, schizophrenic affective disorder, etc), Borderline personality disorder would be like a ring that superimposed the center of the flower:  It has key aspects of each and every one of the other disorders.  IT is an indescribable nightmare.  

As I said I have watched every one of Andrea's Videos, and at some point several years ago, she was discussing Mileena, and that they all loved her very much, but that there had been some serious episodes of abusive behavior.  If my experiences with my dad are any indication, it would not surprise me if violence was not aspect of Mileena's behavior, and so I am not sure I would fault Andrea for being cheap when it comes to giving her Christmas presents.  If she ever tried to hurt one of my kids (which I suspect may have happened, but you know, pure speculation on my part), I wouldn't let her back in my house.  

I used to watch Mileena's videos when she had a channel, and she was pretty much a nightmare.  Her videos are still up, I think.  I'd recommend viewing them before coming down too hard on Tom and Andrea.  I feel sorry for her adoptive mom (Tom's Aunt), who seems totally dominated by this girl.  

I am quite amazed that Tom has gone on a tear recently with every single night having 2-3 hour live chats.  Seems odd.  He also seems to be enjoying the recent shopping spree:  paying off the house, the $1000 on Christmas presents, the new Kitchenaid mixer, the plan to go on Christian Mingles...  I am wondering if Tom is Bi-Polar himself?  Aside from the fact that he is constantly crying in the videos, I would guess he was being a little manic.  

Are none of you amazed that Rachel Day didn't become a psychotic stalker-groupie-fan till AFTER Andrea died?  What I mean is, she has become this obsessive world's expert on the Mills Family  in only the last few months.  I watched all of Andrea's videos in real time.  I started watching them very close to when she started putting them up, mainly because I am always falling  short of being organized, and Andrea had GREAT step by step organizational methods that I love.  My pantry is completely different as a result of watching her pantry videos, my raised bed gardens are different.  I have an advanced degree and work in high tech, but I love homey stuff too:  knitting, sewing, crocheting, cooking, etc, and Andrea's methods of organizing it all really appealed to me.  But even after being a long time viewer, I do NOT have the the meticulous mastery of all things Mills that Rachel Day has and I find that spooky.  

IS it just me?  

• Downvote 14
  • I Agree 2

57 minutes ago, Gussie said:

A few things. I too missed the thing about the ER.  Sounds like she might have asthma.  In which case, they are going to be SHOCKED at the cost of inhalers. And as a lifelong asthma patient, let me tell you, an asthma rescue inhaler is absolutely essential.  It is not something you can minimize or go without. 

It's at about ten and a half minutes into the live from last night if you want to hear him specifically talk about that, here's a link. He kind of wanders in and out of the topic answering things from chat in between. (He does say they gave her a steroid breathing treatment which I left out of my post earlier because I watch these while I'm working and only pay half attention.)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gussie said:

Mileena, Tom's daughter, is a deeply disturbed young woman.  She has herself revealed herself to be Borderline Personality Disorder. 

She also has Autism and physical challenges. NONE of those are her fault and I hate to see you write that she is “deeply disturbed” because of it. I know someone with Autism and would tear anyone apart who even thought of saying anything bad about them. She has shared some of her past as well. I feel very sorry for that young woman for all that she has had to deal with. I feel she is someone who should be shown empathy but that’s just me. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 6

34 minutes ago, Justsum1twothree said:

She also has Autism and physical challenges. NONE of those are her fault and I hate to see you write that she is “deeply disturbed” because of it. I know someone with Autism and would tear anyone apart who even thought of saying anything bad about them. She has shared some of her past as well. I feel very sorry for that young woman for all that she has had to deal with. I feel she is someone who should be shown empathy but that’s just me. 

I agree. 

Imo, you’re out of line, @Gussie to write what you did. Mileena has done nothing deserving of your words. She is not the reason for this thread and she is in no way responsible for her father or step-mother’s actions. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Gussie said:

he was discussing Mileena, and that they all loved her very much, but that there had been some serious episodes of abusive behavior.  If my experiences with my dad are any indication, it would not surprise me if violence was not aspect of Mileena's behavior, and so I am not sure I would fault Andrea for being cheap when it comes to giving her Christmas presents.  If she ever tried to hurt one of my kids (which I suspect may have happened, but you know, pure speculation on my part), I wouldn't let her back in my house.  

It looks like you are projecting a great deal. This is a young woman who seems to have had a very difficult life. Andrea showed herself to be a horrible, horrible human, so I don't see why you would paint the daughter as being an abuser who deserves only getting one very cheap gift from her father and step mother.  

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Gussie said:

If my experiences with my dad are any indication, it would not surprise me if violence was not aspect of Mileena's behavior, and so I am not sure I would fault Andrea for being cheap when it comes to giving her Christmas presents.  If she ever tried to hurt one of my kids (which I suspect may have happened, but you know, pure speculation on my part), I wouldn't let her back in my house.  

Umm, that's a hell of a lot of speculation, and frankly, it's completely uncalled for.  Jesus.  We have absolutely no reason to believe this young woman did any such thing.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Gussie said:

Mileena, Tom's daughter, is a deeply disturbed young woman.  She has herself revealed herself to be Borderline Personality Disorder.  y dad was BPD and I am here to tell you, that is a TOTAL nightmare to live with.  They call it Borderline because if you drew a daisy with each of the petals representing a different personality disorder (depression, anxiety, bi-polar, schizophrenic affective disorder, etc), Borderline personality disorder would be like a ring that superimposed the center of the flower:  It has key aspects of each and every one of the other disorders.  IT is an indescribable nightmare.  

As I said I have watched every one of Andrea's Videos, and at some point several years ago, she was discussing Mileena, and that they all loved her very much, but that there had been some serious episodes of abusive behavior.  If my experiences with my dad are any indication, it would not surprise me if violence was not aspect of Mileena's behavior, and so I am not sure I would fault Andrea for being cheap when it comes to giving her Christmas presents.  If she ever tried to hurt one of my kids (which I suspect may have happened, but you know, pure speculation on my part), I wouldn't let her back in my house.  

I used to watch Mileena's videos when she had a channel, and she was pretty much a nightmare.  Her videos are still up, I think.  I'd recommend viewing them before coming down too hard on Tom and Andrea.  I feel sorry for her adoptive mom (Tom's Aunt), who seems totally dominated by this girl.  

I am quite amazed that Tom has gone on a tear recently with every single night having 2-3 hour live chats.  Seems odd.  He also seems to be enjoying the recent shopping spree:  paying off the house, the $1000 on Christmas presents, the new Kitchenaid mixer, the plan to go on Christian Mingles...  I am wondering if Tom is Bi-Polar himself?  Aside from the fact that he is constantly crying in the videos, I would guess he was being a little manic.  

Are none of you amazed that Rachel Day didn't become a psychotic stalker-groupie-fan till AFTER Andrea died?  What I mean is, she has become this obsessive world's expert on the Mills Family  in only the last few months.  I watched all of Andrea's videos in real time.  I started watching them very close to when she started putting them up, mainly because I am always falling  short of being organized, and Andrea had GREAT step by step organizational methods that I love.  My pantry is completely different as a result of watching her pantry videos, my raised bed gardens are different.  I have an advanced degree and work in high tech, but I love homey stuff too:  knitting, sewing, crocheting, cooking, etc, and Andrea's methods of organizing it all really appealed to me.  But even after being a long time viewer, I do NOT have the the meticulous mastery of all things Mills that Rachel Day has and I find that spooky.  

IS it just me?  

Yep, it's just you. 

Please don't speculate about and then demonize mental illness. 

Just please don't. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 4

I know Mileena is an adult but I dont think any of the Mills kids should be bashed. Also, if you bring a child into this world then damn it you better be willing to be there for that child with unconditional love. To have such an open adoption that is in the family you would hope to see better and closer relations. I can only ever remember hearing about her when they'd buy her an ornament at Christmas and that's about it. That poor young woman talked about her family rejecting her for just being who she was and is trying to change herself so her family accepts and talks to her. My heart breaks for all the Mills kids. Asher's become a dad before he's even learned to drive. Eden is constantly ignored. No one knows how to handle Claudia. Hannah...that poor poor baby. Just..all of them. It's all just really sad and hard to watch.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Nothankyou said:

I know Mileena is an adult but I dont think any of the Mills kids should be bashed. Also, if you bring a child into this world then damn it you better be willing to be there for that child with unconditional love. To have such an open adoption that is in the family you would hope to see better and closer relations. I can only ever remember hearing about her when they'd buy her an ornament at Christmas and that's about it. That poor young woman talked about her family rejecting her for just being who she was and is trying to change herself so her family accepts and talks to her. My heart breaks for all the Mills kids. Asher's become a dad before he's even learned to drive. Eden is constantly ignored. No one knows how to handle Claudia. Hannah...that poor poor baby. Just..all of them. It's all just really sad and hard to watch.

Yes, I don’t think it’s acceptable for Tom to have given up on having a relationship with his daughter just because he tried and failed to get custody of her. He acts like that makes it ok. It’s shocking and horrible that, first of all he only ever says he has 9 kids, and that he grouped her in with “extended family” and forgot a present (and never gets her a real one). I’m pretty sure he’d consider Cyrus more so one of his kids than Mileena ?

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3

Wow-on his late night chat on Tuesday night it was another 2+ hours of women asking about his dating/marriage plans( and a couple expressing an interest) and feeding his ego. Oh yeah, and he made toffee. He did mention how certain people were trying to run him down and trying to make things hard for him (haters, trolls) and he gave one of his long gazing looks into the camera. I had to laugh because I think that was probably for “us”.  LOL. He also said just a bit before he ended the live that he didn’t think the haters would watch that far into the live and that late. He was wrong because right after he said that a couple people starting “trolling” him. He said he was ending the live and abruptly cut it off after that. 

I was glad to hear he took Hannah to the dr. But he made it sound like he was more worried about the dr bill than if she was ok. He did say he panicked easily so at least maybe the kids have a shot at some real health care now that Andrea is gone. 

Someone asked what his older kids thought of him wanting to date so he put Judah on the spot and asked him on camera what he thought. Judah didn’t really know how to respond and Tom just kind of poo pooed Judah’s uncomfortable response. That made me angry. This guy has no idea whatsoever what is appropriate. 

I too feel bad for his older daughter that she seems like an afterthought with him. Father of the year he isn’t thats for sure.  No matter how much he proclaims to be. I do like the fact he bought nine of his children what seems to be some pretty nice Christmas gifts. 

As much as I dislike the guy, I think the kids have more of a shot at some “normal” life experiences( drs, education, etc)’than if it had been Andrea who lived and Tom had passed. At least I hope so. He does seem to be open to changing some of the ways they have done things in the past. I just hope if he does bring a new woman into the kids lives that she is a kind, decent woman who will give them the love and respect they deserve. But I won’t hold my breath. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Just saw that Tom went live on Facebook last night a couple of hours before the Bible study on YouTube. He was sitting in the van at Walmart while the kids went shopping for his Christmas presents. I haven’t watched it all yet but it looks to be more of the same as usual. 

• Thank You 2

20 hours ago, dizzy said:

He said her breathing was very labored when she woke up from her nap, so he took her to the doctor. They checked her oxygen and it was at 83 so the doctor referred them to the ER. But by the time they got to the ER her oxygen levels had risen again and the doctor at the ER didn't seem worried. The ER doc said if she has issues like that again to take her out in the cold for a few minutes and that should help. 

I noticed in one of the recent mail openings - that she had a horrible sounding cough.....It was only once that I heard it but it sounded croupy........

• Upvote 2

I haven't had a chance to watch the last few videos but I do wonder what Tom said that made people donate again to the Go Fund Me.  I periodically check and it had slowed to a trickle.  But in the past day, two people donated $500 and another donated $100. 

• Sad 1
  • WTF 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic