IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

Tom had a Live gift opening tonight.   I only did a FF stop-n-go through the first 30 minutes of it after he posted it.  I don’t know the time mark, but Tom said they donate some of the gifts they are receiving.  What?!   The following isn’t verbatim, only the essence of what he said.   He said their house is small,  they can’t keep everything, so he donates some things.  He said they would  eat all of the candy.  He said they appreciate gifts, but can’t keep everything they get.  

I hope his adoring fans were paying attention to what he said.     A lot of time, thought, and money goes into those gifts, and postage as well.  Many of the women have spent a lot of hours making clothes and other things.      If I were one of the “givers” I would be ticked off.  

Tom, Tell your subs to stop sending gifts.   They are for your children, not to be given away.   So very ungrateful and disrespectful of you.    If those people want to donate gifts and money, they can do that in their own towns, and choose who they want to give to.      Also, it’s past time for you to shut down your never ending Go Fund Me.    You started that four months ago.   Greed is a very bad thing.

** I just went back to read through the comments on his video.  One of his subs said she understands why he has to give away some of the gifts people are so generously sending.   SMH

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Can anyone fill me in on the strike to the Mills Family channel?      I can't stomach watching any more videos showing endless games of magic, opening endless packages of candy, or bible study to get this tidbit of information.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

He’s keeping the candy but donating some of the useful items??? @mollysmom, did I understand that correctly? 

@Olivia Marie is that what he said?! ( @Giraffe I didn't watch last night's yet so I didn't hear that. Although after seeing how ungrateful he was with the meal train I believe it!)  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

The following isn’t verbatim, only the essence of what he said.   He said their house is small,  they can’t keep everything, so he donates some things.  He said they would  eat all of the candy.  He said they appreciate gifts, but can’t keep everything they get.  

I hope his adoring fans were paying attention to what he said.     A lot of time, thought, and money goes into those gifts, and postage as well.  Many of the women have spent a lot of hours making clothes and other things.      If I were one of the “givers” I would be ticked off.  

I haven't watched the video yet (and am way behind on the Millses anyway) but perhaps some of his swooning fans will finally get the message.  So Tom only wants cash and candy.  Yep.  End of story.  I truly hope he has ticked off a good many of them. 

I pointed out at the beginning of Tom's greedy grifting saga that fans sending all that junk (sorry, all those lovely gifts) was a bad idea.  Where the heck was the family going to put them in that tiny house?  And Hannah must have a huge wardrobe right now.  Probably more clothes than she can possibly wear before she grows out of them.  However, the kids should be able to chose whether or not to keep the more thoughtful gifts donated to them by name.  Sheesh! 

And have we ever seen the girls wearing those lovely dresses that very thoughtful woman made using Andrea's pattern?  Or any of the other clothes?  The girls seem to me to have looked extra scruffy since Andrea died.

I hope Tom is actually donating the extra loot.  More likely he's selling it at a consignment store or three. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1

Just watched the playback of the live from last night. Here’s my take on it. I know some of it has been mentioned in above comments.

Tom talked about the gifts they received. He said they were opening the presents on camera because the people who sent them would want to see that. (So much for doing good deeds in private)

Every year they draw names to give each other gifts so they did that at the beginning of the live. 

Tom said grandma Fern got blankets that were meant for their family and had used them to decorate all over her room. Tom said he’s not sure why they ended up with her. He said he didn’t want to break her heart as she thought they were for her, so he will let her keep them for a little while before he takes them from her. (Really? Why not just let her keep them-it’s not like he and his kids need them) 

He said grandma Fern had fallen and went to the ER but she was back home and he thought she was ok except for a goose egg on her head. 

Some Of the gifts they received were red peasant skirts for the girls, dresses, shirts, candy, a crockpot recipe book, a book about heaven, and other learning type books, a blanket for Solomon, movies, homemade Candles, candy and a figurine someone hand painted that looked like Knuckles and even had his name On the tag. Claudia thought The handmade skirts were made by Andrea. 

As usual he ignored Eden just about every time she said anything to him. 

Someone must have asked about his channel. He said it was for adults and not kids. Kids don’t watch his channel. 

Asher painted Hannah’s nails with marker and she went around the table showing everyone. 

The last few videos Claudia has seemed to me to be very quiet-from her usual demeanor anyway. Overall I thought all of the kids were kind of quiet tonight. At least from how they usually are. 

Hannah is walking very well. She was cute as usual. Someone sent her light up shoes and she loved them. They put them on her and she walked around in them until she fell down on the table. 

I didn’t see what someone posted but something was said about sending Judah money. Tom thought at first it was a large amount but it was from Sweden and the currency was different. It was For his medal projects. Tom said he was glad it wasn’t a large sum because he didn’t know how he felt about Judah getting a large amount of money from someone. (So I guess only Tom can get money from people) 

They did roll call just so Hannah would say her name. She did and it was cute. 

Tom was back to texting on his phone while they were opening presents but no googly  eyes this time.  Thank God. 

Tom said if there was something they received and didn’t use it, they donated it. But they appreciated the sentiment. He said their house was too small and they had to be selective in what and how much they kept. They keep the candy though (big surprise there)  The things they do keep they rotate in and out. 

Tom said there were hard Times but everyone was hanging in there. (Meaning him-forget how the kids are coping-or not) 

Hannah fell down so they took the shoes off her and she was upset. 

Someone commented some of the kids should feel left out of getting gifts and Tom said he didn’t think that was true. He said he had gone to birthday parties for other kids before and the parents felt like they needed to make sure there were gifts for everyone. He said he doesn’t feel that way. Life isn’t fair and kids needed to learn that. 

Someone asked if Claudia was freezing because she had a short sleeved shirt and shorts on. Tom Said it was 74 inside and they had been inside all day as it was too cold to go  out. 

Hannah still sounds really croupy when she coughs. I’m sure as sick as they all were that Tom was the only one who went to the dr. 

Tom said he doesn’t plan on having bible study on Christmas but that could change. 

Someone made a comment about cleaning the house and Tom said they all have chores they are responsible for. 

Tuesday will be live game night and Wednesday will be Bible study night. 

He said he will do a video of what he got his kids for Christmas. 

When he ended the video he had Hannah give a kiss to everyone. 

I had never heard Of the Mills family until I saw the topic come up here when Andrea was sick and dying. I feel bad that those kids lost their Mom, but her and Tom were/are not nice people no matter how they package it. I saw just one of her conspiracy theory videos before it was taken down, and she was a very hateful person in her heart. Yet I keep watching.  Not sure why other than I worry about the kids and want to see how they are. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling error
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9

1 minute ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He said it was for adults and not kids. Kids don’t watch his channel. 

He is a fool if he thinks just saying "this is for adults" will work to avoid complying with COPPA. Their channels shows children(which will attract children) and opening gifts meant for children(which will also attract children), therefore it will appeal to children so has to comply.

6 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

but her and Tom were/are not nice people no matter how they package it. I saw just one of her conspiracy theory videos before it was taken down, and she was a very hateful person in her heart.

Andrea really was a hateful person at heart, but some how she managed to convince large amounts of people she was just the nicest person ever. She was able cover up the hate in a way that Tom isn't. He makes it more obvious the kids are screwed over big time in that family. They have always been treated poorly, but Andrea was able to present it all to make it look less awful. Tom isn't able to do it, so the reality of the family is shown. 

I really hope their channel gets taken down because of COPPA. It would be the best for the children. Tom doesn't seem inclined to obey the rules and I think that because Andrea was able to find a loophole to avoid loosing comments he thinks he will be able to do the same to avoid losing ad revenue. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Life isn’t fair and kids needed to learn that. 

Yes. Goodness knows that children who lost their mother at such a young age will never figure that one out.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom said there were hard Times but everyone was hanging in there. (Meaning him-forget how the kids are coping-or not) 

He said he doesn’t feel that way. Life isn’t fair and kids needed to learn that. 

Tom annoys me so much.  On the one hand, there are things he says and does that sound completely normal for a suddenly single, grieving parent.  And then there's everything else . . . baffling, out of touch, doesn't give a damn about his kids.

So these two phrases.  God knows how many times someone has asked me about the kids and I've said some version of "everyone is hanging in there." Of course, I have just a manageable three kids, they go to public school and otherwise have a robust social support system but yeah.  "We have good days and bad days."  "Hanging in there."  

One of the things I've been encouraged to work through with my kids is that life isn't fair.  On bad days, I encourage stomping around.  "You know what, life isn't fair.  Life sucks.  This really, really sucks.  I hate this."  We throw clay pidgeons at the fence, yell and scream.  My eleven year old is working through his conflicting feelings about the good and the bad of life with his dad, just to add another layer of complexity.  There's a fair amount of "I hate my abba!" involved in throwing clays at the fence these days.

So Tom annoys me.  Yeah, the kids probably do think life sucks and isn't fair.  They probably are hanging in there and having some good days as well as bad days (3 or 4 months out from loosing Mr. Oy, I started seeing mine able to talk about their feelings, coming out of the shell shocked phase).  But Tom doesn't seem to do anything to help his kids learn to cope.  It is absolutely maddening.  He's picked up some of the right phrases somewhere, but there's precious little evidence that he's actually doing anything to help them.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 15

Eden was not quite as quiet as usual during the gift unwrapping video.  She actually talked with Tom quite a bit with her usual quiet voice.  Even though she sat directly across from Tom, not once did he acknowledge anything poor Eden said.  Not once.  So she just sort of faded back into the background.  No wonder some YouTube person sent her a mountain of gifts on her last birthday, because it's very easy to feel sorry for her.  Even Andrea pretty much ignored Eden.

Solomon said a few things that were also ignored.  In the box that Sophia was opening, Tom wisked it away so fast that Sophia kept telling him that their was another box in the box that she didn't get to open.  She said it three times and Tom never even looked at her.

Tom is so focused on reading the live chats that he doesn't even acknowledge what those poor kids say.  It's also so obvious that one parent can never gives all those kids enough attention.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

Why did I just watch 12 minutes of the kids sniffing candles while Tom tells them all he doesn't like the scents they choose so they can only get what he likes ?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Tom had a live last night for game night. They played Pictionary Air. It went faster than most game nights I thought. A few things stood out to me.  I really wish if he continues to broadcast his family to the public that he makes sure the little girls have pants on. There were several times last night that were very inappropriate. Asher even fixed One of the girls dresses once when she was on his lap and flailing around. Also, the younger kids were very hyper last night. Solomon was all over the place and none of them seemed to be minding their father( I mean their brother). Those kids seemed to be going stir crazy from being confined to the house or they were over tired-or both. Some of the people who were on live chat take game night entirely too serious. When it was the Mills family’s  turn to guess at the game, people on the chat were guessing. Some of the commenters were up in arms how others were guessing the answer when it wasn’t their turn and went as far as to say they should be banned because of it. They got all bent out of shape. Seriously people, get a grip.  Toms number 1 humper was front and center last night being all bossy as usual. I like seeing the kids but one can only hope that Tom wises up and gives his kids the privacy they deserve. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 3

4 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom had a live last night for game night. They played Pictionary Air. It went faster than most game nights I thought. A few things stood out to me.  I really wish if he continues to broadcast his family to the public that he makes sure the little girls have pants on. There were several times last night that were very inappropriate. Asher even fixed One of the girls dresses once when she was on his lap and flailing around. Also, the younger kids were very hyper last night. Solomon was all over the place and none of them seemed to be minding their father( I mean their brother). Those kids seemed to be going stir crazy from being confined to the house or they were over tired-or both. Some of the people who were on live chat take game night entirely too serious. When it was the Mills family’s  turn to guess at the game, people on the chat were guessing. Some of the commenters were up in arms how others were guessing the answer when it wasn’t their turn and went as far as to say they should be banned because of it. They got all bent out of shape. Seriously people, get a grip.  Toms number 1 humper was front and center last night being all bossy as usual. I like seeing the kids but one can only hope that Tom wises up and gives his kids the privacy they deserve. 

Man, I watched it too and it was hard to watch.  Poor Asher trying to keep Sofia and Claudia on the couch and keep their dressed down was exhausting to watch.  Of course, Claudia was fighting it the whole time - that's just who she is.   And then Solomon would NEVER do as he was told - he was bouncing around everywhere - AND TOM WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.......WTF?  WAS HE HOLDING THE CAMERA?  IS THAT ALL?  COULD HE NOT SEE THAT ASHER WAS TRYING TO CORRAL THOSE KIDS?????????  He never ONCE said - OK, everyone SIT DOWN and be quiet........I know he said next time he'll use a tripod - but shit.  I hope Asher tells tom to SHOVE his game nights UP HIS BUTT and quits doing them altogether - maybe he could have 2 hours of peace during that time.  Also, I have to say - in the video of them going to Walmart getting Christmas stuff- did you guys see Hanna BAREFOOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????   F**cking infuriating.  Oh, and Tom saying he's at his goal weight is an absolute joke.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Tom continues to ignore the kids. Many of the middle and little kids continue to beg for his attention. Every video its Daddy, Daddy, Daddy and Tom rarely acknowledges any of them. It is such a shame they are so needy. Time to step up and parent those kids Tom. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

On 12/10/2019 at 4:53 AM, can'tstopwatching said:

Why did I just watch 12 minutes of the kids sniffing candles while Tom tells them all he doesn't like the scents they choose so they can only get what he likes ?

I wasted time watching the Walmart trip as well.    My main takeaway was this- as usual Hannah had bare legs, and bare feet.   It’s winter, it’s Wyoming, it’s night, it’s cold.    The rest of the children were dressed for winter, but not Hannah....the one who cannot dress herself.   She was even sitting on the germ and bacteria covered floor in Walmart, barefeet and and bare legs.   It’s unacceptable.  Tom disgusts me.  

Tom, Get your children off of YouTube, for good.   They are grieving and adjusting.    Even if they had not lost their Mom, they need to be off of YT.  How dare you let the entire world invade their privacy.   You are an unfit Father.   Quit filling your need to be front and center for your “YT family.”    You have real children, you have a real family.   Quit fulfilling your need be on stage playing your ignorant azz games on a public forum.   You are a poor excuse for anything, you are a failure at everything.    My prayer is that your channel will be taken down in January, forever.   I do NOT care one single ounce about your ignorant narcissistic self   I do, however, care about the well being of the children. 

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, justlooking said:

Man, I watched it too and it was hard to watch.  Poor Asher trying to keep Sofia and Claudia on the couch and keep their dressed down was exhausting to watch.  Of course, Claudia was fighting it the whole time - that's just who she is.   And then Solomon would NEVER do as he was told - he was bouncing around everywhere - AND TOM WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.......WTF?  WAS HE HOLDING THE CAMERA?  IS THAT ALL?  COULD HE NOT SEE THAT ASHER WAS TRYING TO CORRAL THOSE KIDS?????????  He never ONCE said - OK, everyone SIT DOWN and be quiet........I know he said next time he'll use a tripod - but shit.  I hope Asher tells tom to SHOVE his game nights UP HIS BUTT and quits doing them altogether - maybe he could have 2 hours of peace during that time.  Also, I have to say - in the video of them going to Walmart getting Christmas stuff- did you guys see Hanna BAREFOOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????   F**cking infuriating.  Oh, and Tom saying he's at his goal weight is an absolute joke.  

I seem to remember a comment on a livestream about the craziness and he brushed it off as “being in a big family “ and told the person they didn’t know what it was like to have a lot of kids 

• Upvote 3

Tom had another one of his infamous Bible studies tonight.   I have never watched.    A while later he had a Live.  I watched a short portion after it was posted.   It sounded like he received quite a few Super Chats.  Those people never cease to amaze me.   Do they not have families/friends?  They actually pay for the “honor” of talking to him from behind a screen.   I didn’t hear his complete conversation about Go Fund Me.   Tom did say the money has slowed down, but he found out GFM accounts never have to be shut down. 

Thomas is planning on getting an apartment with his friend next year.   He doesn’t want to leave Moorcroft.   He likes his job at the grocery store, but has no future plans, unless something else comes along.

Tom thinks COPPA is all blown out of proportion, and that it will all blow over.   Says he isn’t too concerned about it.  He said his videos are not for children, and that children never comment on his videos.    What a moron.  Always arrogant.   He said if anything happens he can use Patreon.    It seems like he is assuming everyone will pay to belong to his exclusive club.   The clueless people who fawn all over him probably would pay.   Pure madness. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 4

Out of sheer boredom and a need to have background noise while I worked, I watched the entire stream from last night. He went into a tangent on personality types for a while, talking about what types of personalities the kids had. He also called Asher the genius in the family and said that Asher has been smart as far back as potty training himself just by watching what Thomas did. They also talked about Asher's birthday and he said Asher usually preferred having Andrea make him a meal at home instead of going out. 

A lot of people ask Thomas about college consistently, but I wonder which desire is stronger in Asher - the homebody vibes or the penchant for learning? I'm not someone who believes college is for everyone, but I think he has a lot of potential to do well there. 

He did talk about Thomas wanting to move out and get an apartment with his best friend, like Olivia Marie said, but then Tom seemed to be trying to push the idea of Thomas moving into a tiny home on their property. At one point he said Andrea had drawn up plans for two tiny homes on their land. He also said that any of the kids can stay at home as long as they need, though if they're still at home when they're 30 it might be time for a talk. He's putting a lot of faith in these kids who aren't well socialized or well educated to be able to support themselves. 

I also hated the part where Judah and Thomas were goofing around in the background just play fighting like brothers and laughing, and Tom told them to stop because they were embarrassing him. It was nice to see them just being silly and having fun for a few minutes until he shut it down. Tom is scum of the earth but I can't bring myself to feel badly about any of the children who didn't ask to be in that situation, even Thomas. As an adult he'll make his own choices but right now he's a product of that environment. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I’m brand new here.  I hope I’m doing all this the right way. I wanted to comment on Asher. (Edited at user request) He’s very intelligent. He seems to get overwhelmed very easily.  He tends to obsess about caring for the babies.  I don’t think they make him do it. I think he wants to do it and they just let him. There was a video of one of the kids birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese and he was sitting in the booth with his hands over his ears. That made me think he has sensory overload. Andrea and Tom said he had a headache. If you notice he hasn’t participated in everything the rest do.  Anyone else see this?  

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Love 1

On 12/13/2019 at 4:43 AM, Itsjustme said:

I’m brand new here.  I hope I’m doing all this the right way. I wanted to comment on Asher. (Edited at user request) He’s very intelligent. He seems to get overwhelmed very easily.  He tends to obsess about caring for the babies.  I don’t think they make him do it. I think he wants to do it and they just let him. There was a video of one of the kids birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese and he was sitting in the booth with his hands over his ears. That made me think he has sensory overload. Andrea and Tom said he had a headache. If you notice he hasn’t participated in everything the rest do.  Anyone else see this?  

I’m personally not comfortable speculating on a specific kids. I believe all of them are in desperate need of professional help. Their sorry excuse for a father cares only that he remarries quickly to someone who will enable his neglect. The kids didn’t ask to be part of Tom’s public display of narcissism. They are grieving a forever-life-altering loss and their remaining parent is a douchebag who thinks only of himself and what he can grift for himself. 

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Edited quoted part
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

So Mr Tom is not closing th GFM account, what a greedy person! He wants to keep it open while the cash keeps flowing, even if very slow, but it keeps coming. Any time it slows down he posts another video with Andrea just to make the "giving people" sentimental and give some more.

After I've made a comment saying that he was being greedy, that there were other people more needy for the help, his leg humpers (illiterate ones) came saying that they weren't needy… I wasn't talking about the Mills but about other people in trouble that might use the money of donations in order to survive… but those pea heads didn't understand. After that Tom made a very emotional video defending himself (with crocodile tears) saying that he wasn't greedy at all... People wants to give, what can he do about that?? He is forced to receive and accept (being ironic here)!!!

There are to many things that lack consistency, like a guy that is glad to have leg humpers/ladies drooling all over him and talks a lot about getting himself a new wife… but on the other side to appeal to the sentimental side of the "people with a giving heart" aka "money giving people" he shows emotional videos of Andrea and the babies, himself crying, saying that he still worries about money (because the "money fountain" -GFM- is drying)… It's all about exploring the good will of stupid people who keeps on giving, all he wants is money...

By the way, I am not able to see the long videos anymore, specially the game nights or the bible study… I you want to kill me just tie me to a chair with his video of the bible study playing and I'll freak out with stress... listening to all his bullshit is torture, I cannot bare a stupid men preaching his own believes… why does he wants to stuff all his bible things down the other people's throats??? --- Sorry if I offended any person that believes and that "serves the Lord", sorry for it.

Tom, if you are reading this, it could be very useful to have videos of how to repair computers, upgrade the hardware, put extra ram memory, etc etc etc... way better more interesting than you playing the messias, with the mission of saving souls... You are not a messias, you are not the "upgrade Jesus" (yeah, I've heard that one, because when I hear, I hear everything!!!!).

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I’m personally not comfortable speculating on a specific kids. I believe all of them are in desperate need of professional help. Their sorry excuse for a father cares only that he remarries quickly to someone who will enable his neglect. The kids didn’t ask to be part of Tom’s public display of narcissism. They are grieving a forever-life-altering loss and their remaining parent is a douchebag who thinks only of himself and what he can grift for himself. 

I’m just asking if people see signs of being on the spectrum.  I heard someone mention it in the comments on one of the videos and it made me wonder   Not saying he is.   I just feel bad for him.    

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

I’m just asking if people see signs of being on the spectrum.  I heard someone mention it in the comments on one of the videos and it made me wonder   Not saying he is.   I just feel bad for him.    

And she answered you.

We just do not do that here. FJ is a really safe, neurodiverse space. We have amazing folkx here who are on the spectrum and LOTS of parents navigating that path. 

I know you didn't have malicious intent! 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic