IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

51 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

If you want to start watching as it’s first brought up, it starts at 1:15:48 in the video. I just had to sit and shake my head at some of the responses. 

Thanks for letting us know where it is!  I just watched that part and I just can't believe he believes everything he reads!  How about talking to your Dr. about it if you have questions?????  Or someone in the medical field????  HE DOESN'T EVEN GO TO A DR OR HOSPITAL!  HOW WOULD HE KNOW ANYTHING THAT GOES ON THERE?  Doesn't even take his kids for any sort of yearly checks ups!!!!!!!!!! He's just reading stuff on the internet and believing it............  Whatever, he's so infuriating.  And he said in the wrapping gifts video about how he KNOWS he's a good dad!  Makes me sick. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

I am no longer shocked by anything Tom says. I really don't care about his wacky beliefs, his preaching, and his delusion that he is a biblical scholar. I'm sick of Tom and his narcissistic personality. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

If he had taken down the Go Fund Me after a couple of months it wouldn't look so bad. He said it was temporary when he first put it up. A nice "thank you for holding me up in my time of need but I can fly on my own now" would of been nice. Andrea never felt comfortable taking money from strangers. She was about self reliance, regardless of what people may think of her she DID teach her kids to learn to be self sufficient financially and how you spend your own earned money when you want something. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

She was about self reliance, regardless of what people may think of her she DID teach her kids to learn to be self sufficient financially

That is debatable. Andrea had some really screwed up ideas about self reliance and earning money. If she had lived, the chances of her kids succeeding with her micro-managing their lives is slim. She was dooming those kids if they stayed on the path she planned for them. Poorly educated teens whose mother never even let them make basic choices like what color they liked or what they wanted to wear each day were really going to really struggle in life. 

4 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

I am no longer shocked by anything Tom says. I really don't care about his wacky beliefs, his preaching, and his delusion that he is a biblical scholar. I'm sick of Tom and his narcissistic personality. 

I view this less of a sign of him being a narcissist and more that he spent decades with Andrea lapping up ever fucking conspiracy theory out there. He seems slightly more in tune with reality, but is it really surprising that he viewed internet nonsense as truth? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Yes, Andrea didn't like accepting money from strangers but I have to say I do NOT understand why she didn't try to develop some work from home strategies, given that Tom has often talked about his financial fear and anxiety.  She was doing stuff like making Mac n Cheese kits from scratch, and detergent pods from scratch to save more money.  And just before getting sick, she was contemplating dropping their health insurance.

She had not been able to get pregnant, and then, on the advice of a cousin, started taking high doses of progesterone.  Which allowed her to carry Hannah.  I personally feel she had a deep-seated fury at the medical profession going back years and years and would do all in her power to reveal them as the charlatans she knew them to be.   So if that means having babies into her 40's and giving birth without assistance, then so be it.  She was pregnant again when she died.  

This was so so soooooo extreme, I am baffled by it.  

Maybe Tom just needs some time and space to try to make sense of it all.  I think he is wrong in not working WITH Thomas and Asher regarding childcare, but I also know I would not be doing much better in his shoes.....  So who am I to talk, you know?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

That is debatable. Andrea had some really screwed up ideas about self reliance and earning money. If she had lived, the chances of her kids succeeding with her micro-managing their lives is slim. She was dooming those kids if they stayed on the path she planned for them. Poorly educated teens whose mother never even let them make basic choices like what color they liked or what they wanted to wear each day were really going to really struggle in life. 

THIS

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, Gussie said:

Yes, Andrea didn't like accepting money from strangers but I have to say I do NOT understand why she didn't try to develop some work from home strategies, given that Tom has often talked about his financial fear and anxiety.  She was doing stuff like making Mac n Cheese kits from scratch, and detergent pods from scratch to save more money.  And just before getting sick, she was contemplating dropping their health insurance.

She had not been able to get pregnant, and then, on the advice of a cousin, started taking high doses of progesterone.  Which allowed her to carry Hannah.  I personally feel she had a deep-seated fury at the medical profession going back years and years and would do all in her power to reveal them as the charlatans she knew them to be.   So if that means having babies into her 40's and giving birth without assistance, then so be it.  She was pregnant again when she died.  

This was so so soooooo extreme, I am baffled by it.  

Maybe Tom just needs some time and space to try to make sense of it all.  I think he is wrong in not working WITH Thomas and Asher regarding childcare, but I also know I would not be doing much better in his shoes.....  So who am I to talk, you know?

Agree completely. Just wanted to add I think poverty, stubbornness and hubris informed a lot of her/their decisions. I feel for this family because they truly did struggle with money and lacked basic healthcare. On the other hand, they did nothing to access public funds, etc., that they were entitled to, money that would have made their lives better. Forgive me for saying it again, because I’ve repeated it here before. 

I don’t think of them as narcissistic as much has having extreme hubris, as in “we’re going to prove everyone wrong. It’s fine to have babies without medical care and do home dentistry because we don’t want to look weak and have people blame us for having too many kids we can’t afford.” 

• I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I

True.. I wonder why they had no plan in place for an emergency or if something happened to one of them, as far as money went. 

• I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Renee said:

Tom said, while wrapping gifts, that he used $10K of the GFM to pay off the mortgage on the house.

Interesting...what about the medical bills?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Gussie said:

given that Tom has often talked about his financial fear and anxiety.

I wonder if what we are seeing now with him wanting as much money as he can stems from years and years living under constant stress and anxiety about money. Granted, he could have told Andrea no more kids a long time ago, but she seems like a very manipulative and controlling person* and Tom seems like he takes the path of least resistance so he has spent a huge amount of time stressing over money while she had to constantly feed her baby addiction. 

*for example how he never wanted to wear the colors she picked out for him but she eventually wore him down until he caved and went along with it. In some ways I feel sorry for Tom and I think that if the roles were reversed people would have way more sympathy for a woman coming out of a controlling relationship and being saddled with a bunch of kids she was manipulated into having. But Tom is a grown ass man so the time sympathy as he flounders about finding his path is coming to an end because those kids need a parent. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Yet another late night chat/q&a last night. I’ve only watched the first 20 minutes or so but Tom mentioned how he is a people watcher. He likes to watch people, see what they’re thinking, analyze them, think about how their life is and why they are the way they are, and judge them. Gee-I guess that’s how I feel about watching him, but I’m a “hater” for doing it while he’s just a “people watcher”. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

One positive from the chat last night: he took to heart people's criticism that Sophia would be sad only having one gift to open and said he went back and got her one of the dress-up sets like he got Claudia so she and Claudia can dress up together. (I'm sure he only took the advice because leg humpers in chat brought it up too.) 

He also said that he may have more kids if his next wife already has kids or wants more. Would he give up the house at that point? I genuinely can't imagine them cramming one more child in there, especially a boy. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, dizzy said:

One positive from the chat last night: he took to heart people's criticism that Sophia would be sad only having one gift to open and said he went back and got her one of the dress-up sets like he got Claudia so she and Claudia can dress up together. (I'm sure he only took the advice because leg humpers in chat brought it up too.) 

He also said that he may have more kids if his next wife already has kids or wants more. Would he give up the house at that point? I genuinely can't imagine them cramming one more child in there, especially a boy. 

Didn't he also say something about his next wife will probably come from his "Youtube Family".........?????? It seems like I heard him say that at some point but not positive.......Crazy.......And I think he said he would consider selling the house someday........

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I wonder if what we are seeing now with him wanting as much money as he can stems from years and years living under constant stress and anxiety about money. Granted, he could have told Andrea no more kids a long time ago, but she seems like a very manipulative and controlling person* and Tom seems like he takes the path of least resistance so he has spent a huge amount of time stressing over money while she had to constantly feed her baby addiction. 

*for example how he never wanted to wear the colors she picked out for him but she eventually wore him down until he caved and went along with it. In some ways I feel sorry for Tom and I think that if the roles were reversed people would have way more sympathy for a woman coming out of a controlling relationship and being saddled with a bunch of kids she was manipulated into having. But Tom is a grown ass man so the time sympathy as he flounders about finding his path is coming to an end because those kids need a parent. 

I feel like this same thing could also apply to David Rodrigues. Just swap Tom & Andrea with David & Jill. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dizzy said:

He said if he married a woman who had kids he can imagine moving, or adding onto their house, but he could never sell the house unless it was to one of his kids. I can understand not wanting to sell it. It sure would be nice for the kids to have some more space, maybe the situation that causes that would benefit them.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, dizzy said:

Tom wasn’t keen on Andrea having so many children.   But now, only four short months after Andrea passed away, he is not only ready to remarry, but have more babies if that new wife wants children.  Smh

More children doesn’t matter to him because it will be just as it was before, he will be an absent Dad    Even with Andrea’s death, he still hasn’t done anything   The teen boys do it all.    

If Tom has said it once, he has said it a hundred times in the past four months......Andrea said he would marry again.   In his feeble selfish mind, that gives him the green light to move full speed ahead with the chicks, and he has been for a while.   I remember hearing him say that before Andrea was even buried.   Self-serving narcissistic fool.    It has always been about Tom, it always will be.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Something I noticed was that in the comment section of his last video there were people leaving beautiful messages of kindness and support and the only one he replied to with a heart was the one that said he did a great job with the video. It's sad he's not embracing the truly heartfelt messages but instead seems to care more what a person thinks of the video. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

Something I noticed was that in the comment section of his last video there were people leaving beautiful messages of kindness and support and the only one he replied to with a heart was the one that said he did a great job with the video. It's sad he's not embracing the truly heartfelt messages but instead seems to care more what a person thinks of the video. 

It’s all about HIM, always about HIM.   

• Upvote 8

I haven't watched in a while because this family just makes me sad.  I heard Tom say he paid the house off and honestly I think that was a smart way to use some of the money (better than on candy..). Not having a mortgage helps now and later. If he has enough money to do that AND to still have some left over...youd think thatd be enough and he'd shut the go fund me down..I was shocked to hear him say he'd consider selling the house. It does sound like he has some ladies in mind. I genuinely cant wrap my head around discussing getting remaired to my young, grieving kids who lost their mom not even 4 months ago. But he's treating his kids like spouses now so...yeah.  it was nice to see the kids get real presents this year. $1000 is a lot and I know some of the kids got 1 thing, but it did seem like he put genuine thought into it? Though I think he's bummed he and Andrea arent spending their Christmas on each other like they used to. If memory serves, they would get rather expensive gifts for each other like that really fancy sewing machine (did Tom get a 3d printer one year too or am I thinking of someone else?) And the kids got home made gifts like the herb kit for Eden.

Did Rachel Day even talk to Andrea when she was alive?  I haven't gone crazy looking.  But anytime I do watch an old video, I'll scroll through comments to see if I see her and I've yet to. To be such an obsessed fan with her interaction level it's so creepy if she never interacted with them until Andrea died..so creepy.

• Upvote 6

"Did Rachel Day even talk to Andrea when she was alive?  I haven't gone crazy looking.  But anytime I do watch an old video, I'll scroll through comments to see if I see her and I've yet to. To be such an obsessed fan with her interaction level it's so creepy if she never interacted with them until Andrea died.  . so creepy."

No.  Rachel didn't even watch the channel till after Andrea died.  It was discussed in the comments recently.  I was stunned.  Rachel is spooky.

I am pretty sure Tom already has a girlfriend.  But in one of these recent videos, he talked about going on Christian Mingle.

So is he being clever?  Trying to hide and protect the new woman?  

Having the older boys do SSOOO much baby-sitting might be a way of clearing the path for remarriage:  "If I get married again, things can go back to the way they were...."

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, Justsum1twothree said:

Wow, I have so many problems with that.

D55B6084-AB9F-4A89-87F9-9F89CE6299D3.jpeg

This is such CRAP!  What if you're in an abusive relationship?  You can't divorce???  I'm sure he's taking something from the Bible and using it literally..........

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, justlooking said:

This is such CRAP!  What if you're in an abusive relationship?  You can't divorce???  I'm sure he's taking something from the Bible and using it literally..........

What about having and daughter and abandoning her?  This guy is absolutely unbelievable.........

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic