IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

8 hours ago, Renee said:

I find it so interesting, surprising actually, that Thomas is saying he will move out very soon after his 18th birthday in January.

Thomas seems so close to his Dad. It looks in the videos that he is always attentive to him, watching him, and of course he's his moderator. Thomas sat at his Dad's side for the whole 2 hour random Wednesday chat.

I just find it so curious that Thomas wants out, particularly during a time the family is reeling at losing Mom. Tom clearly wants him to stay, so ...... I just find it surprising and we may know more with time.

Enmeshment is a tricky thing.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

The weird thing was the only gifts he got Sophia and Hannah were tablets. I understand every kid’s gifts totaled the same amount. But a 5 and 1.5 year old won’t understand that, and I think it’ll be sad for them watching Claudia get to unwrap her pile. I would’ve hated that as a kid because I just liked to unwrap things and have the little surprises.

Agree.  It made me so sad to think of Sophia watching Solomon & Claudia opening gift after gift, while she gets one electronic.  She's too little to understand.  

Hopefully Hannah's still young enough that she won't care...

We do things differently, here.  I don't keep a tally of what I've spent, but rather a list of items.  Periodically, I go in a pair them off as "equivalent" items (this kid got this item/this kid got this item of equal value).  Makes it super easy.  Also makes it so that on Christmas morning, each of my children (who are nearly grown, now) have the same number of gifts.  May be silly, but it's the way we roll.

• Upvote 12

I still haven’t finished watching the latest Bible Study but did watch the first live(with Thomas and him) and the latest gift wrapping live. In my opinion I feel like the person above feels, Tom one minute is subtly crying poor, pitiful me, help me take care of my family, then saying we don’t need anything, I’m the best father ever. I really wish Go Fund Me had a time limit for how long they could stay open. Tom mentioned many times last night how he might start a patreon. Andrea actually did start one at one point, but shut it down soon after she received her first donation according to Tom. Our family donates to those in need throughout the year,(anonymously) but I can’t imagine supporting a YouTube family. It’s like paying another cable/satellite bill to watch reality tv. Tom kept saying over and over how greedy some people think he is. (Yep-hit the nail on the head there). And why would he save the money from the Go fund Me to redo the house or save for his future? I’m sure those people donated to help his family now- to pay bills and put food on the table, and help the children. He comes across as so entitled. I feel sorry for his kids they lost their mother, but again, if people just watch the videos he puts up now, they don’t know what a hateful Person Andrea was. They think she’s this sainted woman who was just the most wonderful person ever. They haven’t seen the ugly side of her( and I mean her conspiracy theories not her looks). And for all the people who watch his videos and say they are Christians, last night they sure as heck didn’t show it by the responses to this one woman. This woman commented on why Tom didn’t take the kids to a dentist (and maybe she was baiting him, who knows) and people went off on her left and right and were not very Christian acting in their responses to her. Tom didn’t get ruffled by it as much as they did, but they just didn’t let the hate go. They dragged it on even after Tom asked them To stop. To me you saying you are a Bible believing Christian doesn’t make you a good person, your actions do. There are some pretty hateful people who follow his channel( and I mean the ones who say they believe as he does, not those who believe as we seem to here). I did hear Tom say that he would be taking the children to the dentist but he had to get through his(his, not theirs) grief first. He also did say if it came down to it and he didn’t have the help he does right now with homeschooling, that he would consider sending his children to school. It would be hard on them he said, but as long as he was raising them then school might be an option. I was surprised to hear him say that, and maybe it was just lip service, but it would be a small start in the right direction for those kids. He brought up many times in both lives how he and Andrea just knew he would get married again, and how the woman might even be someone watching their channel. (Yeah, I think there’s definitely a fan interested and so is he-probably the one he’s making googly eyes at). And Tom, if are reading here, please have a talk with your number one super fan Rachel. I’m sure it’s very off putting to your other fans for her to answer every single question that gets asked. Yes, she’s been a fan for a long time and knows a lot about your family, but she’s veering into stalker territory. People who comment on your lives don’t want to talk to her, they are asking you the questions and want to hear from you. She seems very possessive and in the gift wrapping live she was very snippy and possessive in her responses. If I were Tom I would be blocking her, or at the very least having a private chat with her. Someone commented how she and Andrea must have been very close and she must be close to the family now for her to know all she does, and to comment the way she does, and another person answered she had never met the family before. A couple people were shocked about that fact. She was a little quieter after that but didn’t take long for her to start right in answering people’s questions again. I’m glad Thomas is talking about moving out. And I hope he moves off he property and not into a tiny house on site. I hope all those kids move out when the time comes and doesn’t let the guilt of having to be there for the younger ones make them stay. I can see Asher feeling like he has to stay to help, but I hope i’m wrong. I have so much more I’d like to comment on, but I’m sure everyone thinks I’ve talked long enough-LOL. There’s just something about this man that gets me riled up. And not in a good way.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

I wonder what would happen if everyone ignored super fan Rachel. Like acted as if they can’t see her replies at all. Would she keep answering? 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Kailash said:

I wonder what would happen if everyone ignored super fan Rachel. Like acted as if they can’t see her replies at all. Would she keep answering? 

I guess that it would be an interessant experience, just to see how she reacts… lol

By, the way… I still have in my memory the way that Thommas reacted when Andrea announced the last pregnancy (baby Hannah). He was sad and chocked. I always imagined what was going through his mind, like "ain't we all enough? do you still need more? isn't this house already crowded?"... When she noticed that he was looking so serious and sad, she asked him if he wasn't happy with the news, because he didn't look like it...

Well, just my imagination...

Of course Thommas will want to get out of there, the kid needs some freedom, to live his life the way he desires, to have space, new experiences, to open his horizons… instead of "home-everything", being buried alive in his teenager year in that home, being the father of his brothers and sisters, having to use his salary to buy for the family while the father is full with cash.

I remember somebody made a donation at GFM and specified that it would be for the kids to share… that cash never got to be given to the kids, Tom keeps everything for himself... greedy guy!!!

People are going to be trapped by the Patreon thing, because they are going to be thinking that they are donating once and they are going to end up with a subscription for the whole year of monthly donations... For the illiterate and ignorant "giving hearts people" that will be a trap... and Tom will get even more cash, every month… easy-peasy...

Edited by Tekas_76
  • Upvote 8

On 12/13/2019 at 7:08 PM, Gussie said:

Giraffe, my question relates to just wondering if anyone here experienced the loss of a parent in childhood, and if the kids turned out ok raising themselves?  And if no one here knows of such a scenario, do they know of anyone who experienced this?

I want to be hopeful for those kids, but …...

My father died when I was 17 and my mom kicked me out a few months later. I'm 40 now and it's been a long hard road for me. I'm pretty ok now, I have a house, four kids, a husband etc. But, there is still something broken in me that I don't know will ever be fixed. I honestly think that the children will be all right if they have someone to help them feel safe and secure. It would be best if it was dad, but honestly, it can be anyone. I had no one at all. Not extended family or anyone. All of my friends were still in high school so they couldn't even help that much. 

I sincerely hope that these children do not have to walk any of the path that I walked. I hope that there is someone there for them. It's never going to be easy for them, but it can be better.

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • Love 14

2 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

And for all the people who watch his videos and say they are Christians, last night they sure as heck didn’t show it by the responses to this one woman. This woman commented on why Tom didn’t take the kids to a dentist (and maybe she was baiting him, who knows) and people went off on her left and right and were not very Christian acting in their responses to her. Tom didn’t get ruffled by it as much as they did, but they just didn’t let the hate go. They dragged it on even after Tom asked them To stop. To me you saying you are a Bible believing Christian doesn’t make you a good person, your actions do

This interaction was actually insane, it’s worth going and looking for from the gift wrapping video. The one lady said the kids should see a dentist, and the swarm of desperate women ATTACKED her like crazy for it, totally ganged up on her and bullied her over it for several minutes, some reporting her. Tom finally noticed and was much calmer and more understanding about it. And this is all over a comment that wasn’t even mean in nature, it just didn’t 100% agree and fawn over something Tom is doing!! That fan base scares me.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Tekas_76 said:

I guess that it would be an interessant experience, just to see how she reacts… lol

By, the way… I still have in my memory the way that Thommas reacted when Andrea announced the last pregnancy (baby Hannah). He was sad and chocked. I always imagined what was going through his mind, like "ain't we all enough? do you still need more? isn't this house already crowded?"... When she noticed that he was looking so serious and sad, she asked him if he wasn't happy with the news, because he didn't look like it...  

Well, just my imagination...

Of course Thommas will want to get out of there, the kid needs some freedom, to live his life the way he desires, to have space, new experiences, to open his horizons… instead of "home-everything", being buried alive in his teenager year in that home, being the father of his brothers and sisters, having to use his salary to buy for the family while the father is full with cash.

I remember somebody made a donation at GFM and specified that it would be for the kids to share… that cash never got to be given to the kids, Tom keeps everything for himself... greedy guy!!!

People are going to be trapped by the Patreon thing, because they are going to be thinking that they are donating once and they are going to end up with a subscription for the whole year of monthly donations... For the illiterate and ignorant "giving hearts people" that will be a trap... and Tom will get even more cash, every month… easy-peasy...

i just watched an old video recently( can’t remember which one) where Andrea said Thomas and Asher were arguing over who would get to hold Hannah and she said Thomas (or maybe Thomas said it) , told her and Tom to get in the bedroom and make another baby so him and Asher wouldn’t have to share Hannah.  I’m sure my mouth dropped open when I heard that. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
I don’t know if I did the quote thing right.
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

This interaction was actually insane, it’s worth going and looking for from the gift wrapping video. The one lady said the kids should see a dentist, and the swarm of desperate women ATTACKED her like crazy for it, totally ganged up on her and bullied her over it for several minutes, some reporting her. Tom finally noticed and was much calmer and more understanding about it. And this is all over a comment that wasn’t even mean in nature, it just didn’t 100% agree and fawn over something Tom is doing!! That fan base scares me.

The fact that they follow that whack job, and love and adore him - a complete stranger....tells me everything I need to know about them.    Their thought processes are insane.    They would follow him to the ends of the earth.   A pack of rabid animals.   

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

i just watched an old video recently( can’t remember which one) where Andrea said Thomas and Asher were arguing over who would get to hold Hannah and she said Thomas (or maybe Thomas said it) , told her and Tom to get in the bedroom and make another baby so him and Asher wouldn’t have to share Hannah.  I’m sure my mouth dropped open when I heard that. 

That is a very strange/ bizarre thing for teen boys to say.   Very odd.   If nothing else, most children are completely freaked out at the thought of their parents being intimate.   Every family is different, but I would have never said that to my parents, nor would my children have said that.  Geezzz, my kids were grossed out if we acted lovey -dovey in front of them.   

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Well as I said I didn't watch this live stream.  I had a problem with the gift-opening videos and these live-streams, which seem done almost exclusively to reap superchat money, are off-putting enough that I don't watch them.  But I did see a few seconds twice.  Once when he was showing the drone he got for Justus and the second when he showed glittery girly things for Claudia.

The improvement here came from the kids getting kid-presents  Stuff they would like.  Stuff they could PLAY with.  Not useful additions to their self-employment plans.  And I DO think Tom should get pats on the back for that, because he did a good thing there.  

But in regards to the self-employment thing:  I thought about this several times in the times when Andrea would discuss this.  They live in a town of fewer than 1000 people.  So Thomas working at the grocery store is risky at best.  When Amazon finds a way to have a completely automated grocery store, there is no way Diehl's will be able to compete.  If Asher forms a lawn mowing company, can a town that size provide enough of an income for him to support himself?  Justus being a journeyman farmhand seems all kinds of wrong.  Judah finding a way into the construction industry is also extremely iffy.  

So when they talked about not pursuing higher education, I wonder if they ever talked about their kids' futures in ways other than the most abstract?  Their kids will in all likelihood have to move to larger centers of population, and the problem with that is, how do they compete?

I know dental care is important, and it might be good for them to go to public school, but I think the biggest thing I hope for them is that they are encouraged to acquire as many marketable skills as they can.  (the thing I worry about with them n public school is the bullying).  I don't know what will happen with these kids, (and thanks to all who responded to my question), but I think their hopes for a happy future lie in preparing the way for them, in a way that has not been done before now.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 2

So, I've been watching some of the wrapping video. He says that people thinks that he is greedy, but that he is not greedy "I just want to provide for my family"... Does that includes the donation money that he put aside to ensure his pension and old age days? Money from donations for the children to have good food, clothes, comfort, health care, etc!?!

Providing for his family means that he would take his business seriously and work hard, even if he would have to get a nanny for the kids, an "au-pair" would help a lot with many things… and putting the kids in a public school for a start... that would be an amazing start...

Edited by Tekas_76
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Do I remember correctly that Andrea mentioned the future plans of Thomas moving out with a friend? Or is this something that only came up after Andrea died?

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, moreorlessnu said:

Do I remember correctly that Andrea mentioned the future plans of Thomas moving out with a friend? Or is this something that only came up after Andrea died?

I didn’t personally hear Andrea talk about future plans for Thomas moving out and living with a friend.    However, I wasn’t an avid “watcher”.   I disagreed with just about everything they did, and didn’t do.    

I think several people did say that  Andrea talked about what  “she wanted”  for Thomas in the future.   I think “she had plans” for Judah and Asher as well.   

I do hope that Thomas will get out of that close-minded and controlled environment as soon as he can.   I hope the other children will do the same when they reach the age of 18.   

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I have seen every video, I think.  There was never once mention of Thomas moving into an apartment with a friend.  When Andrea was alive, he talked about staying home to save all his money to buy a house.  BUY was the only option he ever considered.  This is new.

I will be honest.  I am torn.  It has only been 4 months since Andrea died.  Their entire frame of reference, their entire way of life was completely turned on its head.  So he is, understandably, a mess.  

I get that..  I feel sorry for him.

But I want him to stand up and be strong, instead of being whiny and self-pitying!  I want him to recognize his parenting responsibilities.  He mentioned in this gift wrapping video that his business has fallen off, fewer calls, fewer job opportunities, and he wasn't sure why that was.  And he was grateful for the youtube money filling in the gaps.  But he needs to figure that out.  The youtube money is not guaranteed.  

And as to parenting the kids, even if he does not take on more of the parenting,  he ought to support Thomas and Asher in their efforts.  He never says to the little kids, "Hey!  I just heard Thomas/Asher tell you to stop jumping on the couch and to sit nicely!  Why are you disobeying him?"  He ignores it all, and leaves Thomas and Asher incredibly frustrated.  They are fighting a losing battle.  If anything, Tom LOVES the chaos.  He thinks it shows how happy the kids are.  When all they are is acting out and wild.  I think the younger kids have no memory of these wild crazy game nights;  it is just a mindless frenzy.

If Thomas and Asher are going to have the responsibility, they deserve his support to make the hierarchy clear.  Asher turns 16 tomorrow, I think.  So he has got two whole years to get through, almost all of it without the assistance of Thomas.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 12/13/2019 at 8:08 PM, Gussie said:

Giraffe, my question relates to just wondering if anyone here experienced the loss of a parent in childhood, and if the kids turned out ok raising themselves?  And if no one here knows of such a scenario, do they know of anyone who experienced this?

I want to be hopeful for those kids, but …...

My father didn't die, but left our family (and didn't return or provide for my mother or us financially ever) when I was 5.5, my sisters were 11 and my mother was 8 months pregnant with my brother.  It was like a death because we never saw him again until I sought him out via a private detective when I was 30 (That's a story for another day..)    In any case, we were on our own, and my sisters did the lions' share of the work at home and caring for my baby brother and me while my mother worked at a fill-time, low-paying job for the first time in her life.   We had no family nearby, but we had some wonderful neighbor women (friends of my mother) who took turns checking in on us while caring for their own families.  This was the 60's so there was very little in the way of social services for women in my mother's circumstances.  Also, our Catholic church was of no help at all since mostly my mother felt judged because her husband decided to do the cowardly thing and walk out on his family.  To answer your question:  We all grew up, took care of each other, three out of four went to college and all of us have professions we enjoy and families (some of us have non-traditional families, but we're all happy and still supportive of each other.) Some parts of it were awful, but I suppose no one has a perfect childhood.  I give all the credit to my mother for being the strong and optimistic woman she was.  I know death is a different circumstance, but when I was young I wished that my father had died rather than just abandoning us.  It always seemed that the death of a parent was much more socially acceptable at that time than what my father did.  (Lori Alexander:  You're so wrong about the halcyon days of the 50's and 60's.) 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 16

19 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He also did say if it came down to it and he didn’t have the help he does right now with homeschooling, that he would consider sending his children to school. It would be hard on them he said, but as long as he was raising them then school might be an option. I was surprised to hear him say that, and maybe it was just lip service, but it would be a small start in the right direction for those kids.

This is such good news!!

17 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

I still have in my memory the way that Thommas reacted when Andrea announced the last pregnancy (baby Hannah). He was sad and chocked. I always imagined what was going through his mind, like "ain't we all enough? do you still need more? isn't this house already crowded?"... When she noticed that he was looking so serious and sad, she asked him if he wasn't happy with the news, because he didn't look like it...

Heartbreaking.

• Upvote 2

... From Tom's perspective, sending the kids to school may remove one obstacle to his getting remarried. The right woman may love the idea of an instant huge family (or instantly much larger family), but she might be on the fence about homeschooling all the kids.

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, moreorlessnu said:

... From Tom's perspective, sending the kids to school may remove one obstacle to his getting remarried. The right woman may love the idea of an instant huge family (or instantly much larger family), but she might be on the fence about homeschooling all the kids.

If there is a childless woman out there who is getting off on thinking “I could so easily rescue this family, take on a thousand grieving children, replace a mother, heal a father, homeschool at a high level, and be the hero,” she is the last thing anybody needs. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 3

If this woman is out there I bet her favourite movie is The Sound of Music and she sees herself as Maria. Someone with the ability to save everyone and be loved and revered. In reality any woman coming into the family will have an unbelievably hard time.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

My thinking is that if there is such a Fraulein Maria, she would, in all likelihood, already have some kids of her own.  So we are talking about maybe 2 or 3 more kids added to the mix AND the possibility of more children.  I cannot help, or hope,  but think Tom has to be considering financial issues in making moves going forward.

As to home schooling, one fo the reasons Andrea chose the ACE curriculum is that after children  learn to read, it is largely self-directed.  The older kids had very little supervision or oversight.  Their work was reviewed and graded of course, but I don't see the homeschooling as an issue in terms of parental workload.  

But I do think those kids would have a TERRIBLE time going to a regular school at this point.  Especially Claudia, Sophia and Solomon.  For one thing, Solomon and Sophia have the worst speech impediments of the group.  I am actually surprised people here have not commented on this.  

Andrea had a frontal lisp, (in which it looks like the tongue is too big for the mouth), and several of her kids do too.  Not sure if there is an actual mouth malformation involved, or just a speech pattern, but I find the kids impossible to understand, in some cases till they are teenagers.  I had the hardest time understanding Asher for a while, and now he speaks perfectly clearly.  Andrea said her mom used to get on her case all of the time too, for mumbling, and not speaking clearly.  The kids have inherited that.  

Not all of them.  Eden and Thomas have always been completely free of this trait.  

But Solomon and Sophia have it the worst of all the kids.  I still cannot understand a word Sophia says.  Not a word.  Solomon I think, speaks in baby talk deliberately.  I think he is used to being the baby boy, and he may not yet be willing or ready to give that up.  But the kids in a public school will be merciless to kids at the age of 8 or 9 still talking in baby talk.  

Claudia, though will be especially at risk in a public school, because she is so contrary and has been allowed to be contrary.  I understand that she is just different from all the other kids, but sooner or later, her refuting every single thing around her,  is going to cause her problems.  But you know, I am a worrier.  This may just be imagining problems that won't arise.

Edited by Gussie
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Gussie said:

But I do think those kids would have a TERRIBLE time going to a regular school at this point.  Especially Claudia, Sophia and Solomon.  For one thing, Solomon and Sophia have the worst speech impediments of the group.  I am actually surprised people here have not commented on this.  

Terrible at first, but compared to the terrible time they will have if they get no education, no help for their speech issues, not medical or dental care, no getting to have friends instead of being child parents, it will not be as awful

11 minutes ago, Gussie said:

Claudia, though will be especially at risk in a public school, because she is so contrary and has been allowed to be contrary. 

It is hardly like public schools are filled only with compliant children, schools would be able to handle a contrary child better than her just being left to be a totally uneducated contrary adult. 

12 minutes ago, Gussie said:

But the kids in a public school will be merciless to kids at the age of 8 or 9 still talking in baby talk.  

Maybe, but adult life will be merciless to these children if they continue the path they are on. Yes, any school will be an harsh adjustment, but the biggest worry is if they don't go and Tom keeps them at home. 

Andrea never let them get an education or even pick a damn color they liked. These children have lived lives completely repressed and controlled by their mother and now their lives are chaos. It looks like Tom is already considering the idea of school and dental care, which means he is head and shoulders above Andrea when it comes to parenting. These kids NEED to be out of that house and into an environment where they can learn and grow. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

46 minutes ago, Gussie said:

My thinking is that if there is such a Fraulein Maria, she would, in all likelihood, already have some kids of her own.  So we are talking about maybe 2 or 3 more kids added to the mix AND the possibility of more children.  I cannot help, or hope,  but think Tom has to be considering financial issues in making moves going forward.

As to home schooling, one fo the reasons Andrea chose the ACE curriculum is that after children  learn to read, it is largely self-directed.  The older kids had very little supervision or oversight.  Their work was reviewed and graded of course, but I don't see the homeschooling as an issue in terms of parental workload.  

Andrea had a frontal lisp, (in which it looks like the tongue is too big for the mouth), and several of her kids do too.  Not sure if there is an actual mouth malformation involved, or just a speech pattern, but I find the kids impossible to understand, in some cases till they are teenagers.  I had the hardest time understanding Asher for a while, and now he speaks perfectly clearly.  Andrea said her mom used to get on her case all of the time too, for mumbling, and not speaking clearly.  The kids have inherited that.  

Not all of them.  Eden and Thomas have always been completely free of this trait.  

But Solomon and Sophia have it the worst of all the kids.  I still cannot understand a word Sophia says.  Not a word.  Solomon I think, speaks in baby talk deliberately.  I think he is used to being the baby boy, and he may not yet be willing or ready to give that up.  But the kids in a public school will be merciless to kids at the age of 8 or 9 still talking in baby talk.  

Claudia, though will be especially at risk in a public school, because she is so contrary and has been allowed to be contrary.  I understand that she is just different from all the other kids, but sooner or later, her refuting every single thing around her,  is going to cause her problems.  But you know, I am a worrier.  This may just be imagining problems that won't arise.

I wonder too about Claudia....So many thoughts on this.  At first I found it great that Andrea was patient with her and they seemed to honor her fiestiness - and Andrea was soft with her but I would notice she was able to get her to mind (like at the dinners at home).....and it seemed like her and Tom were discussing Claudia's behavior a little more - like they were trying to figure out the best way to go about it without breaking her spirit.  Now that Andrea is gone - Tom is just on her non-stop it seems to me  - and I know by watching that horrible video of game night the other night (where Asher looked exhausted from trying to wrangle Claudia and Solomon the entire night)......that they all may be getting impatient with Claudia!!!!   They don't have Andrea's patient way of showing them how to handle her....so who knows what will happen with her.  She definitely needs to have love and discipline both I think..........

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Tom had a very late, very long live video last night. It started out with him filling the kids stockings and then just a random chat/q&a. Super fan Rachel didn’t seem to show up until about half way through. Someone asked him if he was ready to date and he said honestly, yes he was. Others asked if he just wanted a mother for hIs kids or someone to love like he did Andrea and wouldn’t it be upsetting to the kids. He said yes he wants A mom for his kids and someone to love. He also said he has talked about it with his older kids but wouldn’t talk about it with the younger ones until it was necessary. A lot of the live was mostly Bible talk and some of his fans grew weary of all the Bible talk and asked if that couldn’t be saved for Bible Study. Of course his diehards jumped on them about it and said he could talk about whatever he wants, it was his channel. Someone asked him what he thought about organ donation. Boy did that open a can of worms. He doesn’t believe in it because you can’t be dead to donate organs and there was a lot he wouldn’t go into about it. Him and some Of his super fans were veering into conspiracy theory territory regarding it. I haven’t finished watching the video but I’m sure I will have more to say after I do. (Hope no one is sick of me ranting about him-lol). 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

5 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom had a very late, very long live video last night. It started out with him filling the kids stockings and then just a random chat/q&a. Super fan Rachel didn’t seem to show up until about half way through. Someone asked him if he was ready to date and he said honestly, yes he was. Others asked if he just wanted a mother for hIs kids or someone to love like he did Andrea and wouldn’t it be upsetting to the kids. He said yes he wants A mom for his kids and someone to love. He also said he has talked about it with his older kids but wouldn’t talk about it with the younger ones until it was necessary. A lot of the live was mostly Bible talk and some of his fans grew weary of all the Bible talk and asked if that couldn’t be saved for Bible Study. Of course his diehards jumped on them about it and said he could talk about whatever he wants, it was his channel. Someone asked him what he thought about organ donation. Boy did that open a can of worms. He doesn’t believe in it because you can’t be dead to donate organs and there was a lot he wouldn’t go into about it. Him and some Of his super fans were veering into conspiracy theory territory regarding it. I haven’t finished watching the video but I’m sure I will have more to say after I do. (Hope no one is sick of me ranting about him-lol). 

Oh I can't wait to watch this crap.  You can't be dead to donate organs??????  After death, there's like 8 organs that can be used - heart, liver,kidneys.....etc......I don't even understand what he's talking about........Good God........

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

30 minutes ago, justlooking said:

Oh I can't wait to watch this crap.  You can't be dead to donate organs??????  After death, there's like 8 organs that can be used - heart, liver,kidneys.....etc......I don't even understand what he's talking about........Good God........

If you want to start watching as it’s first brought up, it starts at 1:15:48 in the video. I just had to sit and shake my head at some of the responses. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic