IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

If the doctor said bring her out in the cold to help clear her it might be more like Bronchitis.  A lot of people with asthma are told to stay out of the cold as it can trigger flares. I'm thinking it was more what we all go through in the winter months. Dry house from the heat, lack of humidity to keep our nasal  and respiratory passages moist. We get dry and our noses stuff up and we get a dry hacking cough.  Maybe they need a humidifier? If it was asthma in a baby that young they would have kept her over night for observation in order to make a diagnosis

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, louannems said:

I haven't had a chance to watch the last few videos but I do wonder what Tom said that made people donate again to the Go Fund Me.  I periodically check and it had slowed to a trickle.  But in the past day, two people donated $500 and another donated $100. 

He conveniently mentions the GFM whenever donations have slowed/stopped!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Ummm... I just peaked at Tom's recent live and he stated that he had met someone.   He messed it up and is very sad that it is over.  He said that is why he has been happy and this is why he is sad now.  Why am I shocked?    

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Lisamc7 said:

Ummm... I just peaked at Tom's recent live and he stated that he had met someone.   He messed it up and is very sad that it is over.  He said that is why he has been happy and this is why he is sad now.  Why am I shocked?    

He's also defending how fast it happened that he met someone.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Lisamc7 said:

Self-serving bastard!   Whoever that chick is should be thanking God.  She dodged the bullet.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

35 minutes ago, Renee said:

He's also defending how fast it happened that he met someone.

Of course he is. ?? Those poor children!

eta: my eyeroll was for him, not you @Renee

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Of course he is. ?? Those poor children!

eta: my eyeroll was for him, not you @Renee

I saw it too - and he's very adamant about it!  Yes, he met someone and he messed it up and it's over but he's not sorry he tested the waters and doesn't really care what anyone thinks....Here's my issue and I really do think it's a good one - THINK about how much time a new relationship/friendship takes.....Lots of calls, texting, etc. getting together, and think about how DISTRACTED he was from the kids when he was texting, flirting and looking at the camera all night during game night that time.........He ALREADY doesn't have time for the kids, NOW he's going to add that in the mix?  Dear God, Can he please just slow down and let his kids get into a new life first????????????  HE IS NOT A GOOD FATHER LIKE HE DEMANDS HE IS.  If he was, he would give all the extra time he could to helping his children adjust first.  He is WRONG..............Absolutely infuriating.........

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 5

I know people get lonely but there are 9 kids to think about who are lonely and sad that their mother is gone.  They need his undivided attention at this time.  Why can't he sacrifice his own social life for at least a year for his kids sake? He can't be that needy for a relationship that you move that fast with someone that now you feel like you "ruined" it? He's like a hurt teenage boy that is sad about a girl he likes. He keeps saying he spoke with the kids about it but they aren't going to say they have a problem with it. They are just agreeing in order to please him, they are not adults, they are kids being asked  what they think of an adult situation.   It's so backwards. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

Why is he meeting someone already? Quite simple; he is thinking with his penis and needs a woman for these reasons. Can't live without it!

Edited by onlythetruth
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, onlythetruth said:

Why is he meeting someone already? Quite simple; he is thinking with his penis and needs a woman for these reasons. Can't live without it!

Because he’s a narcissistic jack off.    It’s all about him.  Himself,  is the only person he cares about.   For gawds sakes, he mentioned remarrying when Andrea was in the hospital, still alive.   To the point.....Tom Mills is a disgusting POS.   

The person he ends up with will be VERY YOUNG, and VERY SKINNY.  She will also not be a smart person, for choosing to settle on him.   

Criminey, he’s more upset about this GIRL, than losing Andrea, and the needs of his NINE  children.

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

He can't be that needy for a relationship that you move that fast with someone that now you feel like you "ruined" it? He's like a hurt teenage boy that is sad about a girl he likes. He keeps saying he spoke with the kids about it but they aren't going to say they have a problem with it. They are just agreeing in order to please him, they are not adults, they are kids being asked  what they think of an adult situation.   It's so backwards. 

Soooooooo . . . . . . I sort of accidentally** stumbled into a relationship a mere 5 months after loosing Mr Oy.  However.  I'd had a platonic working friendship (a community org's governing board, various interests within the community) with Neptune for a couple years before Mr Oy passed and as far as my kids are concerned, Neptune and I are simply friends.  He does something with my kids once or twice a month, as a family friend, but doesn't expect anything of my children other than basic manners and consideration, and childhood joy.  He's not interested in picking up a ready made family and I'm not interested re creating the "perfect" two parent household so the thing works in its own weird little way.

Tom is an idiot, plain and simple.  I talk with my kids regularly about how nobody can possibly replace their abba and that I'm comfortable with how our family is now, how yes, I enjoy spending time with Neptune but that at the end of the day, what I want to do is come home, by myself, and spend time with them.  They've worried a few times that a new man in my life would expect them to call him dad and they are very very clear they do not want a new dad at this point. 

I do not want my kids saying OK the  way Tom's kids are.  It's . . . . . . . he's not giving them room or time or ability to grieve.  He's not giving any of them (including himself) room to figure out "who are we now?"  That's a really vital component of the first year (or several years!!) after losing a family member.  What is this new kind of family going to look like?  What are we going to be?  What are our values now?

** By accidentally, I mean that we were already friends and he was one of the key people in my support system when Mr Oy went to the hospital and eventually died.  Months of meeting for lunch once or twice a month gradually turned into "holy fuck, attraction and chemistry where on earth did that come from????!!!!!"  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 13

This thread is gloomy as hell. How many new people have joined for the trainwreck of Tom?

I hope that YouTube rule shuts this mess down.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Just speculation, but I suspect the same time Tom 'met someone's was around the same time creepy Rachel Day was relieved of her moderator role.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Just speculation, but I suspect the same time Tom 'met someone's was around the same time creepy Rachel Day was relieved of her moderator role.

I bet stalker Rachel is overjoyed about  his failed “Love”.      Maybe she still has hope that she can leave her husband for T.    Two losers, they deserve each other.    

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

I bet stalker Rachel is overjoyed about  his failed “Love”.      Maybe she still has hope that she can leave her husband for T.    Two losers, they deserve each other.    

Someone on the live asked if it was Rachel, she went quiet and didn't answer any questions for ages ? Probably rocking and crying to herself because it wasn't ?

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 9

Did anyone noticed that a girl said : "He is taken ladies!" ??? It sounded like it could be one interested… Anyway, there was a bunch of leg humpers saying that they were available and interested...

Tom mentioned that some people are sending him messages with sexual content and he is not interested in that kind of conversation, that that is gross… And he said that he is receiving a lot of that gross messages... I wonder who is felling the heat down-there just by seeing Tom lecturing the Bible or crying a bit every 5 minutes… He says that he is with the right weight, but he still has a big belly… to much bologna, carbs, candy… crappy food, omg!!!

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:57 PM, Sloth said:

He conveniently mentions the GFM whenever donations have slowed/stopped!

He hasn't changed any of the wording of the go fund me page either. It still states his wife has cancer and they need help with medical bills. It even still says we have 9 children and one on the way! It also still says he makes NOTHING from his you tube channel and that "our only goal is to help other people by sharing the experiences from our own  lives".   

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3

6 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

He hasn't changed any of the wording of the go fund me page either. It still states his wife has cancer and they need help with medical bills. It even still says we have 9 children and one on the way! It also still says he makes NOTHING from his you tube channel and that "our only goal is to help other people by sharing the experiences from our own  lives".   

Because he still expects to use those words to get more money. Nothing lets people more sensitive to helping and giving (specially those who don't know that she died) than a problem like cancer, children in need, medical expenses, etc. He always forgets that he actually has 10 children, not 9. And why doesn't he updates it??? Because he wants more money, doesn't matter how...paid pay day GIF

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 12/20/2019 at 3:58 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

I wonder how he "screwed it up."

I saw a comment on his video where a person said to him that when you have a channel with 99 percent women watching, you need to say if you are dating, so THE WOMEN won't flirt. He left a heart for that comment. Maybe the girl got mad he was still saying he was open to dating, when he was "dating" and that's why he suddenly came clean. And by dating was this just texting and phone calls? Because that's not dating. And how nuts was she if she did get mad over that? Possessive and jealous that early in the game? Ugh.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

I wonder how Andrea would feel about her husband carrying on her channel to exploit their children for ad revenue (while neglecting them), and to make googly eyes at strange women? It's pathetic how he keeps baiting women to contact him because he's so "lonely." I realize losing a spouse is devastating, but for goodness sake, imagine how lost and lonely his children feel! Tom lost his father as a child, but still has his mother, and still depends on her in his life (like assisting with his kids). He seems to lack empathy for his children's pain, or at the very least, lacks awareness. It's all about Tom.

I've had a bad feeling about Tom from the start. I never watched Andrea before the livestreams of her death (ugh), but he seemed too blasé then for my liking. Maybe he was in shock, people react differently, etc etc, but it rubbed me the wrong way. Then when I viewed old videos, I felt he didn't seem as invested in her, if that makes sense. Not much eye contact, while she seemed eager to connect with him and please him, but he seemed more aloof. Maybe I'm reading things that aren't true, but my gut was that she cared far more than he did. And I cannot imagine her trolling viewers for a man to replace Tom, if he'd died instead. What if Tom's Youtube channel had been the one with the big subscriber count, so she started hosting rambling livestreams there to interact with a bunch of dudes, while the kids ran feral in the background?.. The manner Tom has handled Andrea's passing and the subsequent changes to their family are distasteful to me. I feel terrible for the children.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, GrumbleGrumble said:

I wonder how Andrea would feel about her husband carrying on her channel to exploit their children for ad revenue (while neglecting them), and to make googly eyes at strange women? It's pathetic how he keeps baiting women to contact him because he's so "lonely." I realize losing a spouse is devastating, but for goodness sake, imagine how lost and lonely his children feel! Tom lost his father as a child, but still has his mother, and still depends on her in his life (like assisting with his kids). He seems to lack empathy for his children's pain, or at the very least, lacks awareness. It's all about Tom.

I've had a bad feeling about Tom from the start. I never watched Andrea before the livestreams of her death (ugh), but he seemed too blasé then for my liking. Maybe he was in shock, people react differently, etc etc, but it rubbed me the wrong way. Then when I viewed old videos, I felt he didn't seem as invested in her, if that makes sense. Not much eye contact, while she seemed eager to connect with him and please him, but he seemed more aloof. Maybe I'm reading things that aren't true, but my gut was that she cared far more than he did. And I cannot imagine her trolling viewers for a man to replace Tom, if he'd died instead. What if Tom's Youtube channel had been the one with the big subscriber count, so she started hosting rambling livestreams there to interact with a bunch of dudes, while the kids ran feral in the background?.. The manner Tom has handled Andrea's passing and the subsequent changes to their family are distasteful to me. I feel terrible for the children.

?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I have a feeling that a number of the kids are going to hightail it on out of there the minute they turn 18. If they feel so inclined, they might add in "see ya, asshole!" Tom will be left wondering where he went wrong and boo-hooing on the channel for more money. I really did give him the benefit of the doubt after Andrea's passing, but he has shown his true colors. He doesn't care one iota that those poor kids lost their mom. It's all about him.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, GrumbleGrumble said:

wonder how Andrea would feel about her husband carrying on her channel to exploit their children for ad revenue (while neglecting them),

Andrea could put on a good show and wasn't as obvious as Tom, but she also neglected her children while exploiting them. She didn't want money, but she craved the attention and fans they got. It didn't matter if the kids weren't comfortable with her filming them, she went on ahead and did it. 

Who knows how she would have felt about this, but neglecting and exploiting kids is how she lived so this isn't some new thing that popped up with Tom. I think the reason it can look like it is because Andrea was just so good at glossing over the bad stuff, Tom isn't. 

8 hours ago, GrumbleGrumble said:

And I cannot imagine her trolling viewers for a man to replace Tom, if he'd died instead.

I can easily imagine it, because Andrea was not leaving her fantasy world to go work to support her family, but I think she would have gotten less hate because she would know how to do it in a way that didn't turn people off. Andrea was a very controlling, manipulative person who didn't seem to actually want Tom to be deeply involved in raising the children. They lived very separate lives, he doing what he liked and she doing what she liked. And what she liked was using her children as props in her fantasies, no matter the cost to them. And when she needed Tom to go along and he resisted, she would manipulate him into complying. 

Tom is an asshole for sure, but compared to Andrea he is even a slightly better parent in some ways. I'm sure she was better in some than him, but at least he has shown he will get them medical care when they need it. She would have made the child suffer. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

I have to give Tom credit for the fun the little kids had making and decorating gingerbread people. I wouldn't have been as patient as he was.  However, I wouldn't have put the kids to bed with strawberry milk, no brushing of teeth and I suspect no pj's given how quickly they all went to bed and Tom returned to the camera. Someone commented hon how Eden seems to be ignored and the fan club sprang into action defending Tom,ugh. Tom said he talks to every child.

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic