IGNORED

Jana 10: Advertising Boredom on a Biblical Level

samurai_sarah

Well, I am not surprised. I think we all suspected that after the numerous changes of the story (personal conviction, parents rule for daughters at home, work out/safety pants are fine) they have been wearing pants at the Duggar House and just didn’t show it. Wearing a tunic over leggings was just the latest step to showing the truth.

• Upvote 5

Looks like it could be the same pants as the ones where she was biking with the brothers.

• I Agree 3

Eh, I think Jana only wears them for exercise and bike riding. I bet she biked to JD and Abbie's trailer and was hanging out with them when that photo was taken. I'm sure she doesn't mind all the praise she gets for wearing pants or the press when news sources pick it up.

I think all the married Duggar girls wear pants at home, given the glimpses we've seen on social media of Joy and Jessa wearing them. I don't think they'll ever be as open about it as Jinger and Jill were, since that would go against the Duggar "brand".

• Upvote 13

I’m late to the snark party, but regarding Jana’s “single line” photo, I have mixed emotions. 

On the one hand, it could just be a joke and she saw the sign somewhere, found it cute and got one of her siblings or whoever she was with at the time ti snap a pic. 

On the other hand, it might be a way of telling people “look, I’m not sad, I’m not an old maid stuck in my parents house, I can laugh about being single”. Now, we on FJ would never think of a 30 years old woman as an old maid. But people in her cult do. So if Jana herself feels uneasy with her singleness, her Insta post might have been an attempt to get people to stop feeling sorry for her. 

Also, is Law Bates just joking or is he actually interested. I’d almost bet it’s the latter. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

Also, is Law Bates just joking or is he actually interested. I’d almost bet it’s the latter. 

I'm sure Lawson is getting as much pressure to marry as Jana is, he's only a few years younger than she is. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

Tbh I don’t see how his comment was flirty in any way. Am I missing something? It was douchy and tactically unclear so he could get attention get people talking about him. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

10 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I'm sure Lawson is getting as much pressure to marry as Jana is, he's only a few years younger than she is. 

Probably even more pressure so far only Zach's managed to marry and they've yet to a Bates boy's 1st courtship end in a wedding. Although having seen Nathan and then Trace court its to see why that's the case. 

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Probably even more pressure so far only Zach's managed to marry and they've yet to a Bates boy's 1st courtship end in a wedding. Although having seen Nathan and then Trace court its to see why that's the case. 

I sincerely doubt Lawson wants to marry anyone. He's way too in love with himself and his social media presence as a Fundy sex symbol to have room in his heart for women and children. Not to mention the freedom he has to go running off to any photo ops whenever he wants like children's hospitals and hurricane "recovery efforts." I'm sure he loves the attention that comes with speculation and that's why he leaves his comments.  In the Fundy world men may be kings but in the social media world it's their wives that everyone fawns over and it would drive him nuts to be outshined by a helpmeet.  Jana's already got way more followers than him... deal breaker! 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Ok I somehow managed to hit ignore on this topic. So annoying. 
pickles is saying she will release the name of the boy Jana was promised to years ago. Well she is saying should I or shouldn’t I? You guys were right she is an annoying dick weed. 
so what does Fj know about this fella 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

pickles is saying she will release the name of the boy Jana was promised to years ago. Well she is saying should I or shouldn’t I? You guys were right she is an annoying dick weed. 

Her source told her to not publish it, so she is not going to release the name. The source only knew about it because they saw a post about it on reddit fundie snark. She did not directly contact them to get permission. She just assumed that the person would be ok with it. 

• Haha 8

44 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Her source told her to not publish it, so she is not going to release the name. The source only knew about it because they saw a post about it on reddit fundie snark. She did not directly contact them to get permission. She just assumed that the person would be ok with it. 

Sure, that's why.  Certainly it is not because there is no such person and she's a lying liar who sensationalizes her lies.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

Awhile back someone mentioned Jana’s interest might have been Chad P. This is the most plausible option that I have heard. I could see it. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

So...from what Pickles has said, we know he’s now married with children, a little bit older than Jana, and it appears his name is short (3-4 letters) and ends with a y/w/v. Drew? Andy? Kev? 

Anyone in their fundie circle who meets these qualifications?

Edited to add: Pickles also says it’s a common first name and he’s not so well known that the average bates/Duggar fan would know them. He’s more obscure.

Edited by MrsWhite
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, MrsWhite said:

So...from what Pickles has said, we know he’s now married with children, a little bit older than Jana, and it appears his name is short (3-4 letters) and ends with a y/w/v. Drew? Andy? Kev? 

Anyone in their fundie circle who meets these qualifications?

Edited to add: Pickles also says it’s a common first name and he’s not so well known that the average bates/Duggar fan would know them. He’s more obscure.

Aka let’s just make shit up and never release the name. Idiot. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2

39 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Aka let’s just make shit up and never release the name. Idiot. 

This. Pickles is, and always has been, full of shit. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

I heard he walks on four feet in the morning, two at noon, and three in the evening, and he insisted that Jana wear pants!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18

9 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I heard he has vowed to never go on a mission or be a preacher 

I heard he was a pilot

• Haha 32

On 8/24/2020 at 9:25 AM, MaryOrMartha said:

I heard his hair is insured for $10,000.

I heard the insurance was for his pet fish.

• Haha 4

I heard that  one time he met Gothard, and Gothard told him he was holy. 

Edited by princessmahina
  • Haha 6

On 8/24/2020 at 7:46 AM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I heard he's from Canada, you wouldn't know him.

That reminds me of a song from Avenue Q called My Girlfriend Who Lives in Canada. 

• Upvote 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic