IGNORED

Jana 10: Advertising Boredom on a Biblical Level

samurai_sarah

On 8/25/2020 at 12:35 PM, AussieKrissy said:

I heard he was a pilot

Don’t give them any ideas - haven’t heard of any of them becoming pilots! ?

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Don’t give them any ideas - haven’t heard of any of them becoming pilots! ?

are you sure?  I thought there was a whisper about JD possibly being a pilot???  Maybe I heard wrong.... 

• Haha 12

Okay guys...... settle my fears here.... people are always trying to ship Jana and Lawson and I always just roll my eyes and think how silly. Lawson is so into himself there is no way that Jana wouldn’t see through that...or that he’d settle down bc he would struggle sharing the spotlight..... I started watching Bringing up Bates and got a little nervous. So the upcoming episode Quaratine Courtship, I was sure was about Jer and Katey or (hopefully) Jason and good Lauren. Then I get to the episode on BUB where everyone goes into quarantine and Lawson is in Arkansas....as I’m watching I remember that in the upcoming episode “Janas secret garden” JD and Abbie take her to Tennessee to keep her occupied while they build her a greenhouse in Arkansas. So that got my wheels turning and I became bothered.....this is just coincidence or Bc the families know each other, right? I mean, Jana and Lawson would not be a thing, right?!? 

Edited by Ever
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

I don't like either of them, so I think Jawson would make a great couple because they would be entertaining, although completely mismatched.  Bring it! ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

39 minutes ago, Ever said:

Okay guys...... settle my fears here.... people are always trying to ship Jana and Lawson and I always just roll my eyes and think how silly. Lawson is so into himself there is no way that Jana wouldn’t see through that...or that he’d settle down bc he would struggle sharing the spotlight..... I started watching Bringing up Bates and got a little nervous. So the upcoming episode Quaratine Courtship, I was sure was about Jer and Katey or (hopefully) Jason and good Lauren. Then I get to the episode on BUB where everyone goes into quarantine and Lawson is in Arkansas....as I’m watching I remember that in the upcoming episode “Janas secret garden” JD and Abbie take her to Tennessee to keep her occupied while they build her a greenhouse in Arkansas. So that got my wheels turning and I became bothered.....this is just coincidence or Bc the families know each other, right? I mean, Jana and Lawson would not be a thing, right?!? 

Weirder things have happened! I’m here for the battle of the networks as to who gets to air the courtship and wedding + subsequent footage. My money is on TLC but what happens with their married life? ? 

• Upvote 9

I think Lawson is 100% the opposite of what Jana says she wants in a husband. On the other hand, if Jana fell for a guy who didn’t fit her narrow definition of husband material, it could lead to a slow “getting to know” phase. On the other, other hand, for all of Lawson’s current preening, he did roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty cutting grass to pay for the family’s groceries when he was a teenager and his father’s grift game was not enough to make ends meet.

• Upvote 9

I don’t get to see BUB but from what I can tell from his social media, Lawson would like a glamorous partner who made him look good. Jana is a beautiful woman but still a jean skirt and flat sandals wearer.

On the other hand, Lawson’s music career is hardly thriving and a marriage to Jana would be very useful commercially- exposure on TLC and the army of Duggar humpers. Jana also seems immersed in the Duggar ‘ministry’ and may settle for him to give the show a shot in the arm and prevent cancellation when it becomes clear that the only remaining courtships will be for Duggar boys whose names nobody remembers. Are they that cynical? 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ever said:

Where did you see that JD and Abbie take her to Tennessee? I remember a few months ago Lawson mentioned how he was taking flight classes or tests in NWA. Jed also mentioned it on IG.  I mean it was only a few weeks ago that Jana gave that interview with US Weekly on how she’s still waiting to find the one. Then there was that “single line” pic where she was trying to get attention poking fun at her still being single. Lol don’t worry. 100% sure they would never be a thing. He’s a total tool and that word that rhymes with bildo.

Jana’s very pretty and all but he’d rather have a “hot” blonde cheerleader type that he could use to try to make himself look better, kind of like the girl that was in his music video recently. The only reason there’s all these rumors about them is because of the army of idiot fans that love to play fantasy matchmaker. I will always believe that Lawson really wanted to pursue Jinger but ended up getting dumped. Other than that, I believe Lawson loves to take advantage of instances where he can bait the idiot army to speculate about him and Jana so he can get all kinds of attention, hence the ambiguous comments on her posts. Jana must know by now why he does it and his douchey intentions. 

Edited by AnnaRuk09
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Where did you see that JD and Abbie take her to Tennessee? I remember a few months ago Lawson mentioned how he was taking flight classes or tests in NWA. Jed also mentioned it on IG.  I mean it was only a few weeks ago that Jana gave that interview with US Weekly on how she’s still waiting to find the one. Then there was that “single line” pic where she was trying to get attention poking fun at her still being single. Lol don’t worry. 100% sure they would never be a thing. He’s a total tool and that word that rhymes with bildo.

Jana’s very pretty and all but he’d rather have a “hot” blonde cheerleader type that he could use to try to make himself look better, kind of like the girl that was in his music video recently. The only reason there’s all these rumors about them is because of the army of idiot fans that love to play fantasy matchmaker. I will always believe that Lawson really wanted to pursue Jinger but ended up getting dumped. Other than that, I believe Lawson loves to take advantage of instances where he can bait the idiot army to speculate about him and Jana so he can get all kinds of attention, hence the ambiguous comments on her posts. Jana must know by now why he does it and his douchey intentions. 

I have heard the Jinger Lawson thing before but never heard why? 

While Lawson is still very fundie, he definitely flirts with worldly fundamentalism. Didn't he shoot a video where he puts his hands on the waist of a young woman? He seems very much a wanderer and Jana a homebody. The only Duggar daughter, I could have seen him with is Jinger. @AnnaRuk09 and I had exactly the same thoughts. 

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
Add a word
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ever said:

2020, what are you doing to us? It’s August, slow down with the craziness...

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

TV passport under Janas secret Garden. 

I always thought that Jana was too wholesome for Lawson and that Lawson was too douchy for Jana so I hope you’re right.

13446909-01B3-4233-BAFF-EC82CD4DAA0E.png

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Ever said:

... Dare I suggest that this might actually be a very functional match? Lawson doesn't seem to want a hoard of children to feed, clothe, or raise. And Jana's age would naturally limit their  family size to 4-6 (if all goes well). Jana is pretty in that very Duggar/Bates style and the Bates sisters might modernize her a touch more. Jana would marry someone with an income that could keep her in the style that she has become used to with TLC/BUB money. And maybe she would be happy to send Lawson off on his little trips/fake missions or whatever as long as she can stay home and do whatever she likes and have her own life. Strange times we live in so I can't rule it out! 

Edited by fundiesarefascinating
Spelling!
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

It’s based off something vague that he posted around the time her relationship with Jeremy became public.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Wait, is that why there were pictures of Abbie and I think Carlin and their daughters some time ago? Because the the three of them and Grace were all in Tennessee?  Why pick Tennessee anyway?

• Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Wait, is that why there were pictures of Abbie and I think Carlin and their daughters some time ago? Because the the three of them and Grace were all in Tennessee?  Why pick Tennessee anyway?

That’s exactly what I was wondering..... why Tennessee? And remember months ago she and Johanna went to Tennessee to visit the Bates? They were playing some game w Lawson. ?

And then why Arkansas for him? I’m sure there are plenty of pilot testing sites in Tennessee..... 

I kind of hate that I’m questioning this being a thing. Lol I seriously always blow Jawson rumors off w annoyance. Now here I am seriously considering this lol

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Ever said:

That’s exactly what I was wondering..... why Tennessee? And remember months ago she and Johanna went to Tennessee to visit the Bates? They were playing some game w Lawson. ?

Well, I certainly hope they weren't in Tennessee because they're trying to get Johannah married off to one of those younger Bates boys. (Personally, I don't think JimBob and Gil would want to be related to each other through marriage. Too much competition between the two of them.)

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

It was mid to late 2015 when it seemed like something was going on between them. In addition to the vague tweets from Twatson around the time Jinger got married, they both were spotted together on a few occasions, like at Amy’s wedding and when Jinger had flown to TN to see a football game with him. It’s either Tumblr or Reddit where there’s a whole page dedicated to this topic with all the evidence. 

IMG_1436.JPG

Now that I recall, the season preview showed the whole family surprising Jana for something. I thought it was for her birthday but that must be for the secret garden episode.  Same with the scene of Abbie and Jana at the salon. If it is, the trees don't even have leaves on them so this must have been early spring. 

IMG_1442.PNG

IMG_1441.PNG

Edited by AnnaRuk09
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, princessmahina said:

Weirder things have happened! I’m here for the battle of the networks as to who gets to air the courtship and wedding + subsequent footage. My money is on TLC but what happens with their married life? ? 

I've wondered this too, about who would air things between the families.  I think they'd both get episodes during the courtship, spending time with each other's families and all that.  But the wedding and other big milestones would probably go to whoever had the daughter in the relationship.  Then married life would depend on what state they settled down in.

• Upvote 3

Do you think Lawson helped  with the secret garden? I would be very shocked if those two got together. A Bates and Duggar match has not happened yet despite them growing up attending the same functions. The Bates seem more out going. Duggars are still holding tight to their insular bubble. JD, Joe, and Josiah proved that by who they married. I really don't think the Bates guys are all that attracted to "skirts only",Christian girls.

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Ever said:

And then why Arkansas for him? I’m sure there are plenty of pilot testing sites in Tennessee..... 

I kind of hate that I’m questioning this being a thing. Lol I seriously always blow Jawson rumors off w annoyance. Now here I am seriously considering this lol

Probably one of the few JB approved venue locals for Jana to go without him being physically present.

• Upvote 2

Hmmmmm but why would they be building her such an elaborate and permanent gift if she’s courting and expected to move out soon. 
I don’t have many thoughts on the Jana Lawson front other than Jana is very quiet I doubt we really have a good idea of her personality. She’s pretty enough for Lawson I’m guessing and they could probably bond over being on tv and being an older child in the family with responsibilities. Because Lawson used To go out and make money for the family.  Many of the fundies change style once married to suite their husbands so I think that could be remedied. I could see a lot of pressure on them from Kelly and Jim bob to make it happen too.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

Hmmmmm but why would they be building her such an elaborate and permanent gift if she’s courting and expected to move out soon. 

The Duggars tend to make decisions that work for the present without thinking too much about the future e.g. the design of the TTH. Also it could just be a story line for the show.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

10 hours ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

Well, I certainly hope they weren't in Tennessee because they're trying to get Johannah married off to one of those younger Bates boys. (Personally, I don't think JimBob and Gil would want to be related to each other through marriage. Too much competition between the two of them.)

Ha ha ha it would be worse between the douche canoe if he who must not be named and pecan thief... god they were painful in their try hardness. Thank fuck he who must not be named is locked away. Imagine him and Jeremy. Ducking painful. 

10 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

It was mid to late 2015 when it seemed like something was going on between them. In addition to the vague tweets from Twatson around the time Jinger got married, they both were spotted together on a few occasions, like at Amy’s wedding and when Jinger had flown to TN to see a football game with him. It’s either Tumblr or Reddit where there’s a whole page dedicated to this topic with all the evidence. 

IMG_1436.JPG

Now that I recall, the season preview showed the whole family surprising Jana for something. I thought it was for her birthday but that must be for the secret garden episode.  Same with the scene of Abbie and Jana at the salon. If it is, the trees don't even have leaves on them so this must have been early spring. 

IMG_1442.PNG

IMG_1441.PNG

Oh yes. Though I don’t recall the details of, I do remember the Vague tweets stirring shit. Cheers. 

21 minutes ago, Topaz said:

The Duggars tend to make decisions that work for the present without thinking too much about the future e.g. the design of the TTH. Also it could just be a story line for the show.

Bet jb got it cheap or free and went hmmmm how can I use this to my benefit. I doubt seriously they went out and did it just for her. Tv and cheapness. Most prob got tlc to chip in too. Or claimed it as a tax thing for “work”. 

• Upvote 2

I don’t think a Jana and Lawson pairing is impossible, they probably suck in mostly the same ways, but I think it would be WAY more hyped by tlc and whatever channel the Bates are on. Their wedding would totally bring in viewers and press.
This will probably be a howler and a random godly girl. Then there will be a howler-wedding a year until half of the posts on this forum is ”which one is she married to again?” and ”I don’t remember whose kid that is”.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic