IGNORED

Jana 10: Advertising Boredom on a Biblical Level

samurai_sarah

Just had a thought.  I know the consensus is Nathan and Esther, but what if it's Jana and Nathan (?)?  Jim Bob some how strong armed them into letting the announcement happen on TLC and that's why Nathan didn't name names.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, donnal said:

Just had a thought.  I know the consensus is Nathan and Esther, but what if it's Jana and Nathan (?)?  Jim Bob some how strong armed them into letting the announcement happen on TLC and that's why Nathan didn't name names.

I don't know about those two but I noticed in this season's bub episodes one of the middle Bates boys was in Springdale working in the Caldwell body shop and then Nathan and Lawson were there for pilot training. Definite possibilities for something between all the fundie singles. 

Jana is a couple of years older than Nathan, right? I just don't see Jana going for a younger guy. I think a match between Nathan and Lauren's sister or Kendra's sister is more likely. 

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
Add a thought
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Jana is a couple of years older than Nathan, right? I just don't see Jana going for a younger guy. I think a match between Nathan and Lauren's sister or Kendra's sister is more likely.

Jana is 30

Nathan is 27

Jackson B is 18

Lauren C is 20. 

No idea for the Swanson sister other than she was 4 years younger than Lauren and I think still a minor. 

• Thank You 4

3 hours ago, donnal said:

I’m been wondering the same thing. 

Why are those people are breathing in each others' airspace? Are they not aware there's a Pandemic going on?!?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

I think Jana and Nathan is even less likely than Jana and Lawson. It’s totally possible that Nathan’s girlfriend is from Arkansas. No doubt the Duggars know lots of young fundie ladies.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

15 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Nana if it’s Jana and Nathan ba ha ha 

OMG I want this to be true now just because of this!?

• Upvote 1

I always said that one of the reasons Jana hasn’t gotten married yet is because she doesn’t want to leave Arkansas. And she’s basically saying that herself. I think there are other reasons too. But I could never see her leaving Josie and the other girls when they were really little. Now that the girls are all teens/tweens, I think she probably feels more comfortable leaving Arkansas. 

• Upvote 6

I watched the episode since it was recently posted on YouTube. Something interesting that they said is that Jana is trying to start a small business called Arbor Acres. She wants to sell home decor. 

• Upvote 8

Jana does have a business license for Arbor Acres LLC.  It was filed well over a year ago.  So they’re finally going to monetize the tattoo parlor I guess?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Jana does have a business license for Arbor Acres LLC.  It was filed well over a year ago.  So they’re finally going to monetize the tattoo parlor I guess?

I knew I'd seen it mentioned somewhere.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

She says it's going to be online only to start, for lower overhead. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I kept on hearing 'Heart Breakers'. Arbor Acres makes more sense.

• Upvote 1

Arbor Acres is also a retirement community ?

I have questions. What is her value proposition? Marketing strategy (other than IG)?  She’s going into a market segment with a lot of existing competition, is she thinking she’s going to get business based on her name? Her bland white girl aesthetic certainly isn’t unique...

• I Agree 3

10 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Looks like I need to change my username to JanasDecorShop!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 24

I think arbor acres is also the name of the road where the tth is or the one adjacent to it, so I saw the name as a nod to the Duggar borg and her dedication to it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I suppose Jana has seen the success of Amy’s shop (and maybe the Bates sisters although I don’t know if that is a success) and thinks she can get enough humpers to order her Joanna Gaines type stuff along with YouTube videos of plastering a wall in a jean skirt. It’s got to be better than sorting out her younger brothers laundry.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, lezajenda said:

I think arbor acres is also the name of the road where the tth is or the one adjacent to it, so I saw the name as a nod to the Duggar borg and her dedication to it.

Yes, it is the road they live on. Also on that road is the WM landfill... ?

• Upvote 4

The road was named after the chicken company, which previously had a location there.

One minor thing that bugged me was that JD kept referring to the class as “woodworking,” when obviously they were just painting wooden signs. I guess he wanted it to sound more manly.

So why do we think they were in Knoxville? Surely it was Bates-related in some way? Maybe something to do with JD helping Nathan with becoming a pilot? It did occur to me that since Jana has this internet store on her mind, she might have wanted to talk to the Bates ladies about their boutique. Also, Laura stayed with the Duggars while Jana went to Knoxville, which seems funny since she’s always explained as “Jana’s friend.”

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Looks like I need to change my username to JanasDecorShop!

janasExTattooShopNowDecor well when she moves it offline to a shop front anyway lol 

20 hours ago, amster said:

I googled Arbor Acres, and it's a chicken farm :smellie_lol:

It's a really Blah nothing name isn't it? 

edited to add I see it's the name of their street. so not a nothing name but still blah

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

So why do we think they were in Knoxville? Surely it was Bates-related in some way? Maybe something to do with JD helping Nathan with becoming a pilot? It did occur to me that since Jana has this internet store on her mind, she might have wanted to talk to the Bates ladies about their boutique. Also, Laura stayed with the Duggars while Jana went to Knoxville, which seems funny since she’s always explained as “Jana’s friend.”

Nathan is not only a pilot already but an instructor.  And they do have the 'charity' together.  

• Upvote 3

• samurai_sarah locked this topic