IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, becky_m2001 said:

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that's gonna be a little annoyed if there's no announcement from Nathan soon? I mean, after all this talk about him and his new girl, they gotta give us something! LOL

I can guarantee you won't be the only person a tad annoyed if Nathan doesn't have an announcement after all this. 

Did Nathan bring Ashley to the Couple's dinner?

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure but I think none of the girl (not Ashley and I think not even Chaney) made it long enough to be at the couples dinner. I sense that only Travis has been there and that was a big deal. 

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I'm not sure but I think none of the girl (not Ashley and I think not even Chaney) made it long enough to be at the couples dinner. I sense that only Travis has been there and that was a big deal. 

I know that both Ashley and Chaney were at the big family party, but I don't think they were at the couples dinner. Bobby and Evan made it to the couples dinner before marrying into the family, but I don't think Kelton ever did.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, becky_m2001 said:

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that's gonna be a little annoyed if there's no announcement from Nathan soon? I mean, after all this talk about him and his new girl, they gotta give us something! LOL

I think I'll be more annoyed if there is! :laughing-jumpingpurple: I would rather this relationship crash and burn because Nathan is one fundie asshole who doesn't need to get control of a woman and then have her start popping out baby after baby. Nathan is just awful and there is no way he wouldn't eventually start treating his wife like shit if she dared to have an opinion or even do something simple like want to wear her hair in a style he doesn't like. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 12

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I think I'll be more annoyed if there is! :laughing-jumpingpurple: I would rather this relationship crash and burn because Nathan is one fundie asshole who doesn't need to get control of a woman and then have her start popping out baby after baby. Nathan is just awful and there is no way he wouldn't eventually start treating his wife like shit if she dared to have an opinion or even do something simple like want to wear her hair in a style he doesn't like. 

I must admit that I’d love to see him as Jill Rodrigues’ son-in-law. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 14

4 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I must admit that I’d love to see him as Jill Rodrigues’ son-in-law. 

Only if he married Tim though as none of the girls/women deserve an arsehole like him. Unless Jill is up for polyamory ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

I would love to see Jill chasing Nathan around, but I agree the Rod girls don't deserve to be pair with him. 

• Upvote 5

The Rod daughters are exactly the sort of wife Nathan wants because they have been trained to be submissive, never have opinions and they are used to be treated like garbage. The idea of him getting married scares me because we have seen him be pretty horrible to women when the cameras are rolling, so his behavior when they aren't rolling is almost certainly worse. I would much get continual hints of relationships with nothing ever coming of them because that means that these women are able to escape what will probably be a toxic relationship with a fundie asshole. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 18
  • I Agree 3

Y'all, the episode title for BuB tonight has been changed! It was titled "Giving Thanks" and now it's "A Promise Ring & Unexpected Delivery!"

What do y'all think? Click bait or the real deal?

• Upvote 2

Well all he admitted to was being in a relationship and being promised to someone.  Didn't say who.  Trace sounds like he might be slightly interested in dating again and Lawson is in a relationship with his music 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, becky_m2001 said:

Y'all, the episode title for BuB tonight has been changed! It was titled "Giving Thanks" and now it's "A Promise Ring & Unexpected Delivery!"

What do y'all think? Click bait or the real deal?

It could be a girls promise ring as in save themselves for marriage ring that their father gives them puke ? we did recently hear about one of the tweens having their “crisis of faith” maybe she got it after that. I doubt it but you never know. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Fighter said:

Yep another tease. Wonder why?

I think they are going to go slow this time. There's already 3 strike outs with the boys and I bet Kelly doesn't want a fourth. Also think they'll milk this for all it's worth. With all the other kids, by the time the show airs, they've posted about the topic on the gram (and Carlin has posted over and over and over again). With Nathan and his lack of social media, all the announcements are more like real time events.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Mom to Nell said:

I think they are going to go slow this time. There's already 3 strike outs with the boys and I bet Kelly doesn't want a fourth. Also think they'll milk this for all it's worth. With all the other kids, by the time the show airs, they've posted about the topic on the gram (and Carlin has posted over and over and over again). With Nathan and his lack of social media, all the announcements are more like real time events.

How long did Carlin and Josie keep their IG accounts private? If I remember correctly they didn't make their social media public until they'd been with their boyfriends for awhile. Right?

Could this whole thing have been a tease for the upcoming season 10 of BuB? Maybe that will be one of the storylines for the next season.

And I'm thoroughly annoyed right now. Just sayin... ?

Edited by becky_m2001
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Well all he admitted to was being in a relationship and being promised to someone.  Didn't say who.  Trace sounds like he might be slightly interested in dating again and Lawson is in a relationship with his music 

Since he was saddling his horse at the time, I thought Lawson was going to say a relationship with his horse!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

46 minutes ago, becky_m2001 said:

How long did Carlin and Josie keep their IG accounts private? If I remember correctly they didn't make their social media public until they'd been with their boyfriends for awhile. Right?

Could this whole thing have been a tease for the upcoming season 10 of BuB? Maybe that will be one of the storylines for the next season.

And I'm thoroughly annoyed right now. Just sayin... ?

Carlin had a public Instagram for a while before she told about Evan. I think Josie did as well. It could be a tease, at this point who knows?  I knew not to expect much because before the show I checked social media and their was not a magazine story! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mom to Nell said:

Since he was saddling his horse at the time, I thought Lawson was going to say a relationship with his horse!

There is literally no possible way Lawson will ever be in a relationship. There's not a woman alive who could possibly love Lawson as much as he loves himself. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

There is no way that Nathan is courting and his brothers don’t know unless he is dating. No way could he keep courting a secret from his family. Isn’t the rule you tell your dad when you are interested in a girl and your dad goes to her dad? Maybe it’s different now. Or it’s all for show. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

There is no way that Nathan is courting and his brothers don’t know unless he is dating. No way could he keep courting a secret from his family. Isn’t the rule you tell your dad when you are interested in a girl and your dad goes to her dad? Maybe it’s different now. Or it’s all for show. 

I'm sure that scene at the "ranch," or whatever they call the place they keep their horses, was for show since Nate's ring on his wedding finger is hard to ignore.

• Upvote 8

This scene was filmed sometime between this spring and early summer giving that it was on show and not a talking head or something more live as to speak, so do you think that something will change now? I mean now that he has come out saying he promises to someone or however he phrases it, do you think he will make some more official move, like setting a public Instagram or will he keep everything covered and wait till engagement before saying something more and we will see flashbacks of their courting on next season?

• Upvote 2

I found a picture  from last year of Lawson and Nathan with Esther and her sisters. Is it appropriate to share that here? I'm still trying to figure out FJ rules! LOL ?

• Upvote 1

If the photo has been posted on a public account or a blog yes, you can report it here, other ways no 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

If the photo has been posted on a public account or a blog yes, you can report it here, other ways no 

I found it on her sister's FB page and it's right there for anyone to find if they know where to look. Is that public enough?

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic