IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

I don't like either of them in the photo, is like is all forced and not the best angle for both. I don't know how to explain better but that photo...no just no, is just no good.

Anyway, am I the only one to find the whole situation strange? I mean officially we don't even know her, and nobody else in the family (Bates) is posting anything about the couple. They have just started to post photos of them together one day and that's all. (It 3.30 am here I feel like I'm ramblings, but can't find better words ?)

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

He obviously has a type. Beautiful brunettes. There seem to be a lot of fundie couples where the guy is pretty ordinary looking and the girl is a stunner. I guess looks don’t matter for males in fundieland. But females must be pretty. It’s an annoying double standard. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 14
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Skeptic55 said:

So he’s okay with jeans and shoulders when it suits him.

True to form.

69b0dc65741aceff65779b802c4db2ac.png

Fundie men are huge hypocrites. I bet if she chopped off her hair he would tell her he loved it. 

• Upvote 14

3 hours ago, fundiebabez said:

Nathan just made his first Instagram post! imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ab7423d8dc6a9e6

CEC434E3-0499-432C-A7A0-D0EF7A59EA13.png

Shouldn’t they be leaving room for Jesus? Don’t think anything could fit between them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Do we have any idea how they met? Looks like they're engaged (since they've gone public). 

The Bates & Keyes have known each other for a few years now, but I believe that Nathan & Esther began a “special friendship” back in October 2019. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

I think Nathan is a tremendous douche, but nail painting wouldn't bother me. I hate painting my toes because I'm fat (and now heavily pregnant) so my husband does it. Not that it means anything for the Bates or Duggar men, but it's not a traditional manly past time so I say good for you. Only kudos they're getting from me any time soon, might as well make the best of it.

I don't hate that picture but agree it's not the most flattering. Maybe they're following Tori's example - no need to leave room for Jesus if he's in both their hearts.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Screenshot_20210103-103703_Instagram.thumb.jpg.51f275b244528d3dad57ea83ff1d0fdd.jpg

Well, I guess someone has lurked here or on Tumblr and decided to post a more flattering photo. Still no room for Jesus...I guess @GuineaPigCourtship is right and they take a page from Tori's book and decided there is no need for it if they both have him in their heart ❤️ 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Screenshot_20210103-103703_Instagram.thumb.jpg.51f275b244528d3dad57ea83ff1d0fdd.jpg

Well, I guess someone has lurked here or on Tumblr and decided to post a more flattering photo. Still no room for Jesus...I guess @GuineaPigCourtship is right and they take a page from Tori's book and decided there is no need for it if they both have him in their heart ❤️ 

It is funny how so many fundie couples end up looking like they could be siblings.

They need to improve their photography skills, i actually dont think he is terrible looking but the lighting is all wrong.

• Upvote 2

Has anyone commented on the photo of Ester and her 13 siblings?  Looks like there is a wide variety of modesty standards - one older sister in full on frumpers, as well as her daughters, while another sister is in short(ish) shorts. 
9BB6636D-DB97-4765-8B37-5A5B44D854FE.thumb.jpeg.fb307d6e9789acaa95d14d20ac9c8d28.jpeg

Spoiler

18C2219B-2E93-45E4-B46A-7B35F03A0AA4.jpeg.07d4ea8c0d372220a2788273a89d6b33.jpeg

I don’t know anything about her family, but hopefully there is acceptance in the family of differing beliefs/modesty standards etc. 

Edited by Karma
Added thought
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

I don't think he is bad looking. I actually always thought he was better looking than Lawson. Unfortunatly, all the 'love' i have for him is that he's quite handsome, other than that he's a douche with a terrible personality.. Shame really :D

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, Karma said:

Has anyone commented on the photo of Ester and her 13 siblings?  Looks like there is a wide variety of modesty standards - one older sister in full on frumpers, as well as her daughters, while another sister is in short(ish) shorts. 
9BB6636D-DB97-4765-8B37-5A5B44D854FE.thumb.jpeg.fb307d6e9789acaa95d14d20ac9c8d28.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

18C2219B-2E93-45E4-B46A-7B35F03A0AA4.jpeg.07d4ea8c0d372220a2788273a89d6b33.jpeg

I don’t know anything about her family, but hopefully there is acceptance in the family of differing beliefs/modesty standards etc. 

There are pics of Esther on FB in short shorts and a tank top. I think women should wear whatever they want so I say good for her. However I find Nathan’s hypocrisy disgusting. He thinks his sisters should dress a certain way but his future wife doesn’t have to. Fuck him.

7DB2BDF8-4994-42B5-9232-1C994EEABC4B.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 12

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are pics of Esther on FB in short shorts and a tank top. I think women should wear whatever they want so I say good for her. However I find Nathan’s hypocrisy disgusting. He thinks his sisters should dress a certain way but his future wife doesn’t have to. Fuck him.

Well, maybe she will have to once she's his wife.  I think the jury's still out on that. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, llucie said:

It is funny how so many fundie couples end up looking like they could be siblings.

They need to improve their photography skills, i actually dont think he is terrible looking but the lighting is all wrong.

Not just fundies. Please check out the Instagram @siblingsordating if you want your perception of reality shaken to the core. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Not just fundies. Please check out the Instagram @siblingsordating if you want your perception of reality shaken to the core. 

I have a former coworker who I despise. I ran into him and a woman at a restaurant a few years ago. Being polite I said hello and he didn't introduce me. She looked just like him and I knew he had a sister. Of course I put my foot in my mouth and said, "you must be his sister. I've heard a lot about you." Needless to say I wasn't invited to the wedding. But then again I remember him lying about me at work and me calling him a few names in front of the rest of the staff. I probably wouldn't have been invited anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Just noticed that KJ’s & Gil’s account (@thebatesfam) isn’t following Nathan’s (@natebates93), although he is following them. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen them interact with his new account in any way, or even acknowledge the relationship ?

Edited by fundiebabez
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He also could have changed since going out into the world, as limited as that may be. Maybe breaking things off with Ashley changed him too. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

He also could have changed since going out into the world, as limited as that may be. Maybe breaking things off with Ashley changed him too. 

I hope so. But I can’t help but doubt he’s changed much. So many men in fundie land are hypocrites that don’t ever seem to change. Because they are living life in a male dominated group. And they enjoy all the perks while never being called out for being hypocritical. 

• Upvote 12

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope so. But I can’t help but doubt he’s changed much. So many men in fundie land are hypocrites that don’t ever seem to change. Because they are living life in a male dominated group. And they enjoy all the perks while never being called out for being hypocritical. 

Maybe he is okay with his wife dressing in shorts but not his sisters. ?‍♀️

17 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Maybe he is okay with his wife dressing in shorts but not his sisters. ?‍♀️

That’s my thinking. Which is hypocritical bullshit. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic