IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• 3 months later...

I just saw this on the Bates Family Instagram Story. 

I hope this isn't a silly question, but do males also wear purity rings? Cuz that sure looks like a ring on *that* finger.

Spoiler

If I'm seeing it wrong, please let me know! I just did a double take. 

(I may have borked up the spoiler, first time on mobile)

Screenshot_20200108-192241.png

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

14 hours ago, marmalade said:

To stop girls from hitting on him? ?

As if!   I doubt he has to worry about that with his woman hating ways.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

According to my nephew (who got nanna to give him one for Christmas) some flexible rings like that are all the rage.

(And they can't be resized, so he (nephew)  can't wear it next year probably) 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

15 hours ago, dawbs said:

some flexible rings like that are all the rage

Nathan Bates is now gonna be known for being a fashion/trend icon, I guess.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

IDK about the Bateseses, but yes, men do wear them. The Jonas brothers had them, if you recall. You can easily find them for men in a Christian bookstore. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, lizzybee said:

IDK about the Bateseses, but yes, men do wear them. The Jonas brothers had them, if you recall. You can easily find them for men in a Christian bookstore. 

I laugh when I think about the Jonas brothers wearing them back in the day. The only one that waited until marriage was the oldest. And then after he got married, he didn’t act like it was the most amazing thing ever to wait. Like so many fundies do. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

Ashley’s finally got herself a new man, an educated man by the looks of his ig profile! ? you go, girl!

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

This guy is likely a better match for her personality wise. And he lives in NYC. So she wouldn’t have to move. He’s educated and has a real job. This is all so much better than Nathan. Although dude is likely a fundie. But we knew Ashley wouldn’t go from Nathan Bates to some prochoice, trump hating, Christian liberal. At least she won’t be stuck in an unhappy marriage to Nathan Bates pretending to be happy for the cameras. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

Yeah, still sounds like a douchebag. He was the editor-in-chief of Penn's conservative school newspaper, here's his profile: https://thefederalist.com/author/erichoover/

He also founded a pro-life anti-choice student group at UPenn, although surprisingly it's called Quakers for Life (the "Quakers" part is what surprises me). Unsurprisingly, they are a group of assholes. Check out their Facebook page if you want to up your blood pressure. ? https://www.facebook.com/QFLPENN/

I'm not impressed.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 7

I'm not surprised. Ashley regularly protests at PP and has even had stories about how they were able to convince a woman to not have an abortion and asking for prayers that she doesn't go through with it. I'd post the receipts, but I didn't screencap the story.

She might not have been a good match for Nathan, but she's still vile. 

• Upvote 17

I'm not surprised. Ashley regularly protests at PP and has even had stories about how they were able to convince a woman to not have an abortion and asking for prayers that she doesn't go through with it. I'd post the receipts, but I didn't screencap the story.
She might not have been a good match for Nathan, but she's still vile. 

This stuff infuriates me. Is she going to reach out and support this woman once the actual hard part begins, when she is a parent for the rest of her life?
  • Upvote 14

17 hours ago, JillyO said:

He also founded a pro-life anti-choice student group at UPenn, although surprisingly it's called Quakers for Life (the "Quakers" part is what surprises me).

Quakers is the Penn nickname/mascot. So it would be like someone at the University of Arkansas starting a group called Razorbacks for Life or a group at Florida called Gators for Life. At least at my university, it was common for the whole student body to be called by the nickname/mascot, even though most of us weren't athletes.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

Totally judging a book by its cover. He is creepy as. Total superior white make vibes!!! 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

On 1/25/2020 at 7:54 PM, JillyO said:

Yeah, still sounds like a douchebag. He was the editor-in-chief of Penn's conservative school newspaper, here's his profile: https://thefederalist.com/author/erichoover/

He also founded a pro-life anti-choice student group at UPenn, although surprisingly it's called Quakers for Life (the "Quakers" part is what surprises me). Unsurprisingly, they are a group of assholes. Check out their Facebook page if you want to up your blood pressure. ? https://www.facebook.com/QFLPENN/

I'm not impressed.

He sounds like what Josh Duggar aspired to be. : )

And lord, you know this rightwing bro loves him some President Trump.

Still, I'm glad Ashley didn't marry Nathan several years ago--she'd probably be on pregnancy #3 by now!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

you know this rightwing bro loves him some President Trump

Yes, especially since Trump is an alumnus of UPenn. 

• Upvote 4

In case anyone ever thinks Ashley isn’t a walking nightmare. I wonder what kind of “support” they can offer this mom, let alone the drug addled baby once it’s born...prayer?

9453DC46-CB58-479D-9058-DC936D210F86.thumb.jpeg.0b6d070474dafab0923cc43b1910c7af.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 6
  • Disgust 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 9

30 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

In case anyone ever thinks Ashley isn’t a walking nightmare. I wonder what kind of “support” they can offer this month, let alone the drug addled baby once it’s born...prayer?

9453DC46-CB58-479D-9058-DC936D210F86.thumb.jpeg.0b6d070474dafab0923cc43b1910c7af.jpeg

I saw that. I think she needs her own thread for this bull shit. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic