IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

Spoiler

Who’s Nathan’s new chicky babe? Doing a very Carlin pose! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

B0B67567-4B46-4EE0-81FE-4603AD85AA28.thumb.png.a6a33fa20c91fff0ad276ba37e54cc1e.png

AF782069-607E-4A9D-A9B5-833B8E6935C1.thumb.png.f8d76d66d7321d0411e942f72235b472.pngAF782069-607E-4A9D-A9B5-833B8E6935C1.thumb.png.f8d76d66d7321d0411e942f72235b472.png

Spoiler

So sorry for the above weird post. I have no idea why it posted so many photos ?‍♀️?‍♀️

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add another photo and yet again totally screw the spoiler thing. Fml! My four year could master this shit before me.
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

It looks like Esther Keyes. She’s followed by Lawson, along with John & Abbie Duggar. On her Facebook page, she’s posted a few fundie-esque pictures and pro-life stuff, so it’s possible she’s fundie-lite. Her Instagram is a bit Nike! but she seems normal?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Well RebaLynn has already commented on one of her posts-asking who she's courting-and Becky M follows her now.  I haven't heard from them in a while

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, fundiebabez said:

It looks like Esther Keyes. She’s followed by Lawson, along with John & Abbie Duggar. On her Facebook page, she’s posted a few fundie-esque pictures and pro-life stuff, so it’s possible she’s fundie-lite. Her Instagram is a bit Nike! but she seems normal?

I just looked at her facebook, she states her favorite show is bringingupbates, and her favorite musician is lawson bates. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 17

I did a little FB snooping and it seems like several of her siblings actually live fairly close to me and we have a couple of mutual acquaintances on FB.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

9 hours ago, llucie said:

I just looked at her facebook, she states her favorite show is bringingupbates, and her favorite musician is lawson bates. 

Well there’s no accounting for taste... 

Also Is it just me or is it awkward she has Lawson listed as a favourite (anything) whilst his brother has a lusty screen saver... 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

There is also a lot of posts about brothers that look like posts about boyfriends. So that fits the fundie culture too. ?

• Upvote 9

On 6/7/2020 at 9:09 AM, Nashville92 said:

Well RebaLynn has already commented on one of her posts-asking who she's courting-and Becky M follows her now.  I haven't heard from them in a while

I believe Reba/Becky lives in PA, just like Esther. Esther better run.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I believe Reba/Becky lives in PA, just like Esther. Esther better run.

Oh boy, she's in my neck of the woods. Looks like some of her family is either Mennonite or plain. Very interesting. 

• Upvote 2

Because using an iPhone in a car just isn’t dangerous enough!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Because using an iPhone in a car just isn’t dangerous enough!

There are iPad/iPhone apps for use by pilots in flight. 

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

There is also a lot of posts about brothers that look like posts about boyfriends. So that fits the fundie culture too. ?

One of the brothers she praises so lavishly has an Instagram covered in Confederate flags (even though he admits he's not even from the South), Tr*mp, assault weapons, and one particularly gross post about hating and refusing to tolerate "gay behavior in a man." 

I'm sure Bringing Up Bates will shine them up nicely, though.

• Upvote 6
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 8
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 3

On 6/7/2020 at 8:19 AM, llucie said:

To be fair, her FB doesn't state those are her favorite, just pages she's "liked". But if she's dating in that family, "hey we're on a TV show" "oh cool I'll go like your social media page" "oh my brother is a country singer" "oh cool I'll check out some of his songs and go like his social media page" are pretty basic early conversations. I wonder if it's Lawson or Nathan. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

To be fair, her FB doesn't state those are her favorite, just pages she's "liked". But if she's dating in that family, "hey we're on a TV show" "oh cool I'll go like your social media page" "oh my brother is a country singer" "oh cool I'll check out some of his songs and go like his social media page" are pretty basic early conversations. I wonder if it's Lawson or Nathan. 

Didnt knew you could like more than one, since it says "favorites". But she only has ever liked those ones, there is no more music or tvshows listed.

• Upvote 3

On 6/8/2020 at 7:31 PM, Dominionatrix said:

One of the brothers she praises so lavishly has an Instagram covered in Confederate flags (even though he admits he's not even from the South), Tr*mp, assault weapons, and one particularly gross post about hating and refusing to tolerate "gay behavior in a man." 

I'm sure Bringing Up Bates will shine them up nicely, though.

Could you share his name or username? I can't find him and I need to see this with my own eyes before Kelly cleans this up. ? Remember how fast Chaney deleted pictures for the Bates? 

Also, there is an Eric Keyes who is apparently a singer. This means that Esther could be musical  as well. I can see Lawson fitting in with this family (more than Nathan) -- the preening selfies, somewhat musical, 'murica, etc. 

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

Could you share his name or username? I can't find him and I need to see this with my own eyes before Kelly cleans this up. ? Remember how fast Chaney deleted pictures for the Bates? 

Also, there is an Eric Keyes who is apparently a singer. This means that Esther could be musical  as well. I can see Lawson fitting in with this family (more than Nathan) -- the preening selfies, somewhat musical, 'murica, etc. 

Here's his Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matt.keyes/?hl=en

The more objectionable posts are admittedly a few years back (why did I look the whole thing?). More recently he mostly posts about his wife and daughter.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

So Nathan recently purchased an RV (they showed it in Carlin and Evans last vlog). I think that may be a sign that he is the one courting.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

Under the category of things I didn't need to see is Nathan in a wetsuit. I took a quick look at the Bates Family Blog and there he was in his wetsuit. In his defense, there are few men or women that look attractive in such a way.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2020 at 8:08 AM, llucie said:

So Nathan recently purchased an RV (they showed it in Carlin and Evans last vlog). I think that may be a sign that he is the one courting.

The courtin' wagon's a comin'. Nothing sexier!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 24

@FrumpyAtheist that puts me in mind of "Froggy Went A-Courtin'".  I don't remember all the words, but a group of kids and I put that on for a skit when I was about 9... possibly for some poor elderly folks in a home who had to suffer through the stilted lines and my terrible green facepaint and cap gun.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

Under the category of things I didn't need to see is Nathan in a wetsuit. I took a quick look at the Bates Family Blog and there he was in his wetsuit. In his defense, there are few men or women that look attractive in such a way.  

Have you seen Angelina Jolie in one of her Tomb Raiders movies?

51RbUHZLrpL._AC_

Damn, I can't figure out how to get the picture to show.  Maybe someone else will have better luck?

Edited by Flossie
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, llucie said:

Maybe a lucky bride is going to get to live in an RV!!

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Maybe a lucky bride is going to get to live in an RV!!

Is anyone else getting Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation vibes?

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Is anyone else getting Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation vibes?

Yes!! That's all I can think of. 

"Nathan, if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now that I married you."

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic