IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

13 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

In the last episode they said alert was postponed due to the pandemic. Not sure when they started back up, or if they have. I feel if Jackson really wants to do this he will. He’s a guy and he is old enough to enlist without his parents. Not sure if he will get the courage to do it though. Too bad he doesn’t have any support. 

Alert reopened about a month ago. Jackson could be there right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Nathan is/was probably staying at Jeer and Jed's for easy access to Jim Bob's planes, as he manages Medi Corps. Lawson too, occasionally.

Jana has recently mentioned that she "could be fine with someone who's not from Arkansas".

Do you think there's any chance Nathan and Jana are courting?

• 2 months later...

Has there been official confirmation of Nathan and Esther courting before this? If so ignore me! I've stopped paying much attention to the Bateses recently. Also, I guess covid doesn't exist where they are. Must be nice!

Screenshot_20201224-231329.png

Edited by VineHeart137
FJ is having trouble embedding from IG so I included a screenshot
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 13

43 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Has there been official confirmation of Nathan and Esther courting before this? If so ignore me! I've stopped paying much attention to the Bateses recently. Also, I guess covid doesn't exist where they are. Must be nice!

Screenshot_20201224-231329.png

I think this is the first picture we've seen of them together, without other people surrounding them anyway.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Engagement announce is coming just after Christmas, maybe they could wait a couple of days more and announce it like the 3 of January, but not long after 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 7

Could those pants get any tighter Nathan. He seems such a fundie hick, she doesn’t seem a red neckish as him. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

I want to say first that this man is definitely not Esther’s brother. But I was wondering if they might be distantly related. This man was raised fundie and homeschooled. He has the same last name as Esther so makes me wonder if there is some sort of distant relation. Israel Keyes was a sick monster. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Keyes

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I want to say first that this man is definitely not Esther’s brother. But I was wondering if they might be distantly related. This man was raised fundie and homeschooled. He has the same last name as Esther so makes me wonder if there is some sort of distant relation. Israel Keyes was a sick monster. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Keyes

His family background is Mormon from Utah while Esther family background seems to be mennonite. I think it would be very strange if they are related.

Edited by llucie
to add
  • Upvote 5

Not sure if this is the real Nathan or not, but it’s possible that he just created an Instagram account. Natebates93. No posts yet, but he’s following the whole Bates clan and usual suspects and many are following back. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

I think they are completely engaged.  They're standing very closely together. She went to Alyssa's for Thanksgiving. Everyone is going Awww so beautiful on the post.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I think they are completely engaged.  They're standing very closely together. She went to Alyssa's for Thanksgiving. Everyone is going Awww so beautiful on the post.  

If they got engaged in October because that's when they posted on their facebook's why wouldn't they have announced by now, at least a courtship announcement. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, PurpleCats said:

Did he and Ashley get engaged before she broke up with him?

No, they weren’t engaged.

Both Zach and Nathan were pretty public about their first courtships. Both were on tv and I have a feeling both of them took it worse because it was so public. I imagine Nathan won’t fully announce until they are actually engaged.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No, they weren’t engaged.

Both Zach and Nathan were pretty public about their first courtships. Both were on tv and I have a feeling both of them took it worse because it was so public. I imagine Nathan won’t fully announce until they are actually engaged.

Don't forget Trace and Chaney. Also very public.

• Upvote 4

Esther tagged the new Trace Instagram account on her story it seems she is visiting his motorhome or something similar (it's 3 am here my brain doesn't quite work yet ?) so we could say that the Natebates93 account is real and there will be an announcement soon now that they are open in knowing each other and being involved (remember when she denied to even know him a few months back? Yeah right) 

• Upvote 7

Ester has posted a picture on IG of all of them being in "Nate's" motor home traveling together. So apparently he has a motor home. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, llucie said:

We already knew about the RV, they shared he had bought one months ago.

Ooh. I guess I missed it. Whoops. LOL. Well, they're all in it now. 

• Upvote 1

What is with him and John David, they both wait ti get married till there almost 30 and they should have been technically working in all that time, but all they can scrap up is a motor and trailer park home, Even though Josiah's renting he got him and Lauren into a home right off the bat at just only being around 23

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, raayx01 said:

What is with him and John David, they both wait ti get married till there almost 30 and they should have been technically working in all that time, but all they can scrap up is a motor and trailer park home, Even though Josiah's renting he got him and Lauren into a home right off the bat at just only being around 23

I would think it has to do with how much the guy is willing to spend. I’m pretty cheap myself so I can understand going with a trailer or mobile home at first instead of a full sized home. JD and Abbie may end up moving when they have 3 kids. Nathan might also want to save some money but also have a little privacy from his huge family.

• Upvote 5

I swear Nathan and John David could be twins more than John and Jana. It was the creepiest thing in the world to see John be so thrilled to paint Abbies nails now Esther is posting about Nathan doing it. I would never want my man painting my nails. It's just so weird to see these guys that portray themselves as being so manly and leaders of the house to paint nails.

• Upvote 5
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic