IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

Yes, yes, they're always wearing 4th-finger rings, in basically all their pictures someone points it out, they're promise rings. The last pic in that instagram post is the Easter one that KJ also shared, I wonder if after church Esther changed and they went exploring whatever island she's referencing. Also, the day before Easter they were at Jed's wedding, and Esther's shared a picture with her youngest sister from the wedding as well, so possibly the sister was their chaperone for that whole weekend. I suppose we'll meet Esther on BUB tonight xD 

• Upvote 3

On 4/7/2021 at 9:25 AM, justmy2cents said:

not surprised if they’re not saving their first kiss for the altar.

Whatever gave you that idea? ?

image.thumb.png.514e4e7840cfc52ca6897817d670df4f.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 17

On 4/6/2021 at 9:05 PM, artdecades said:

I’m not sure we can say they are sans chaperones. Someone took those photos. 

I think it was probably just someone they were hanging with. I doubt they were a chaperone. I don't think Nathan or Lawson need to have chaperones. And I guess Esther's family doesn't do them either.

23 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Yes, yes, they're always wearing 4th-finger rings, in basically all their pictures someone points it out, they're promise rings. The last pic in that instagram post is the Easter one that KJ also shared, I wonder if after church Esther changed and they went exploring whatever island she's referencing. Also, the day before Easter they were at Jed's wedding, and Esther's shared a picture with her youngest sister from the wedding as well, so possibly the sister was their chaperone for that whole weekend. I suppose we'll meet Esther on BUB tonight xD 

Ester defiantly shows up on BUB. She's in the preview for the season with Nathan. I think he brings her to some kind of camping trip maybe? Or its just a bonfire. They are outside and just sitting around kind of like you would at a bonfire or camping trip. Not sure what episode it will be.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

image.thumb.png.514e4e7840cfc52ca6897817d670df4f.png

Exactly this picture, lol. Less than an inch from her mouth. Poor Katey can’t even hold hands. 

• Upvote 12

26 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Exactly this picture, lol. Less than an inch from her mouth. Poor Katey can’t even hold hands. 

Poor Esther! Those lips are chapped!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

BEC and superficial comment: she's stunning, but she was more beautiful with her natural brown hair. Same with Carlin. They are damaging their hair and the results are not worth it.

12 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Poor Zach apologising for her pre-marriage kiss, and now his younger brother is proudly posting hugs and kisses. Wasn't Nathan the most religious son back on the day?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

7 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

BEC and superficial comment: she's stunning, but she was more beautiful with her natural brown hair. Same with Carlin. They are damaging their hair and the results are not worth it.

Poor Zach apologising for her pre-marriage kiss, and now his younger brother is proudly posting hugs and kisses. Wasn't Nathan the most religious son back on the day?

I love her brown hair too. I hope she eventually goes back to brown. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I actually think Lawson may have a chaperone. In many of his Instagram stories, Callie is usually tagging along with him (at least when Tiffany is with him in TN).

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I actually think Lawson may have a chaperone. In many of his Instagram stories, Callie is usually tagging along with him (at least when Tiffany is with him in TN).

Nothing says that you are grown up more than having your eleven year old sister tagging along to tattle to your parents about all that you say and do!! They MUST be so fed up with all the stifling “dating” rules. I know that I’m pretty fed up with Gil & Kelly’s controlling behaviour. I really wish that a few of the adult kids could get together to present a united front and say “ENOUGH!  cease interfering in how we choose to live our lives.” It’s never going to happen, at least not in any public way, so I’ll just have to lower my expectations. Can my expectations get any lower?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Not sure about when Tiffson are in CA, but when they're in TN they always seem to have a chaperone or be in a group. Nesther also seem to travel in groups. I also think both older boys are used to being more independent from their careers and Gil/KJ are not used to having to keep an eye on them. Both couples are super handsy, but hey none of it counts if they don't lock lips until the altar, right? ?

I still think Nathan will be engaged soon and married before Katie. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 2:36 PM, Nothing if not critical said:

From Trace's insta story today:

2DEEEA69-435A-43FA-86C3-D1C0871F29AC.thumb.jpeg.19cf7b59902db4d3e156e6b335ac2917.jpeg

I'd be really surprised if Nathan and Esther aren't engaged by now. Here she is, accompanying him and the whole family to church, and there's certainly no room for the Holy Spirit between those two...

Her clothes sure change when Kelly is around.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 4

I wish the older kids would move out. Even if they all rented a house together or bought a place together. Then they can have their freedom. It’s hard being an adult living under your parents roof. Especially when they have strict rules. 

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, Jrodseyeliner said:

I be just love Mama Jage is proudly wearing pants, as a subtle way to say f$&@ you Kellie.. ???

My mom is a boomer with a bunch of boomer friends and they all prefer pants. Every time my mom goes to church, out to dinner with friends, or a live show, every last one of them are wearing pants. Not jeans. Slacks. The only time you’ll see my mom in a dress is possibly at a wedding. 

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Nathan and Esther have been pretty quiet lately on their social media's, why do you think? Engagement? Broke up?

She replied to Chad birthday post just yesterday.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

I think that her mother was at the baseball game with them. One swish of the camera showed her sitting next to Tiffany. And I think she has had a girlfriend around a lot on some of their travel dates. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone else notice - Esther and Ashley follow each other on instagram? Has that always been the case? *exes can totally be friends for sure absolutely no doubt about it* *heart pieces what heart pieces*

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Anyone else notice - Esther and Ashley follow each other on instagram? Has that always been the case? *exes can totally be friends for sure absolutely no doubt about it* *heart pieces what heart pieces*

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they just knew each other because they are both fundies. They don’t have huge friend groups so I feel like a lot of fundies know each other through weddings of mutual friends, conferences, concerts, or just traveling to a new church.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

So I assume she is just as abhorrent as Ashley in her beliefs despite the wedding square groping. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 4

Moving on here in anticipation of the latest Batesessses engagement!

• Thank You 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic