IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

I remember looking at this chicky babes insta when the screen saver in the plane thing happened. She has totally cleaned up her Instagram from all the shorts etc. if he is not courting her but another girl. I would be totally pissed as the other chicky babe that she was his screen saver... (if indeed it was her). Just seems odd because some people noticed that Chaney when she was with trace cleaned up her insta too. Cleaned up by fundie standards I mean. This girl had one more posts originally than could fit in one screen shot. 

5E532A52-1B57-483A-A048-ED3BA5CD598A.png

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I remember looking at this chicky babes insta when the screen saver in the plane thing happened. She has totally cleaned up her Instagram from all the shorts etc. if he is not courting her but another girl. I would be totally pissed as the other chicky babe that she was his screen saver... (if indeed it was her). Just seems odd because some people noticed that Chaney when she was with trace cleaned up her insta too. Cleaned up by fundie standards I mean. This girl had one more posts originally than could fit in one screen shot. 

5E532A52-1B57-483A-A048-ED3BA5CD598A.png

What if it was not Nathan's phone? What if the phone and wallpaper belonged to his Selfie King brother?

• Upvote 7

What do we know about Hannah? How Fundie is she?  Because Nathan is pretty hard core, even for his family. The constant missionary work, the criticizing his sister for having her hair up at her wedding like he felt he had every right to . 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

What do we know about Hannah? How Fundie is she?  Because Nathan is pretty hard core, even for his family. The constant missionary work, the criticizing his sister for having her hair up at her wedding like he felt he had every right to . 

Hannah is one of 13 children. The Wissmanns are a family band and appear to be skirts-only, but Hannah has recently begun to wear jeans. From this description on the family blog, it sounds like she’d fit right in with the Bates. 

BE93E874-88C7-4CCA-BA6D-0CA414592356.png

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 6

27 minutes ago, fundiebabez said:

Hannah is one of 13 children. The Wissmanns are a family band and appear to be skirts-only, but Hannah has recently begun to wear jeans. From this description on the family blog, it sounds like she’d fit right in with the Bates. 

BE93E874-88C7-4CCA-BA6D-0CA414592356.png

I've followed them off and on. The Wissmans have never been skirts only the way the Duggars or Bates women are. The Wissman girls wear long shorts and jeans when it's appropriate for the situation (amusement park/farm work/sports) and sometimes just because they seem to feel like it. They definitely embody the mostly skirts most of the time motto of some families. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

Hannah Wissmann has also previously modeled for the Bates Sister's Boutique.  Although lately, it seems like a lot of different girls have, but I have a feeling that's mostly to prevent suspicion. 

• Upvote 5

On 9/1/2020 at 12:25 PM, MaryOrMartha said:

What if it was not Nathan's phone? What if the phone and wallpaper belonged to his Selfie King brother?

Given that the Selfie King is appropriately nicknamed, he'd probably have been in the pic with her. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

Given that the Selfie King is appropriately nicknamed, he'd probably have been in the pic with her. 

and a random baby

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

5 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

56 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

and a random baby

Or a random kitten.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kelsey said:

Or a random puppy.

Or a random baby goat. Or that one time he was a wedding model 

Edited by fundiebabez
  • Upvote 5

19 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Trace was pictured with the Wissmans so it could also be him.

Totally riding the speculation bus here, but maybe there is a double wedding:

Nathan - Hannah

Trace - Alaythia or Susanna

Would probably be nice for the ratings and great advertisement for the Wissmann's ministry. Although they would run out of singers.

• Upvote 1

I'd be shocked if it was Trace.  He really, really seemed sad about Chaney for a long time.  I think she really really hurt him.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

If anyone is pinning wedding hairstyles and is courting Nathan, she is in for a rude surprise. Would he call off the wedding on the spot if his bride had her hair up?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 20

I guess it will be the Lawson/Trace show in the single group.  Except that Trace really wants to be in love and have a wife.  He's more like Zach than Lawson.  Nathan getting married really just leaves Lawson alone . 

• Upvote 5

On 9/3/2020 at 9:51 PM, marmalade said:

Nathan talked about getting off the single train in the previews for next week's episode. 

Ok, so I'm mildly horrified that I want to watch this episode! 

I've thought for a while now that Kelly must be going out of her mind with her sons unable to catch (and KEEP!) a godly, young, woman. Nathan must have found someone just as fundie as he is, yet somehow also TV ready.

• Upvote 7

I don’t believe for a minute that he’s already married. The Bates are desperate for ratings and another courtship/engagement/wedding special(s) is just what they need. No way those loudmouths would choose to keep it a secret. 

For all we know, they could be trolling us and Nathan is just purposefully looking for a wife. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Thorns said:

Is this _that_ Becky? 

Screenshot_20200906-222726.png

Screenshot_20200906-222732.png

Screenshot_20200906-222716.png

Yes that is *that* Becky. She also said Nathan has a FB and Insta but they are under a fake name. She said she got that info from FJ, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen discussion that he has social media under a fake name here. If they’ve been together since April, then they’re probably close to engagement or maybe already engaged by this point.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic