IGNORED

Nathan 4: Competing With Lawson for Title of Most Insufferable

GreyhoundFan

Real republicans accepted the popular vote results. 

• Upvote 38
  • I Agree 8

Real republicans use facts and not baseless conspiracy theories in an attempt to overthrow an election because they are mad they didn’t win. Every single protester there was there to steal the election from the people who won and in doing so undermine democracy. The very act of saying they were trying to stop Biden from being certified is reprehensible and dangerous. They were an angry mob trying to use sheer numbers to pressure politicians to take the vote from the majority of Americans and give it to the minority so they can stay in power. The very essence of what they were there for was to end democracy. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 30
  • I Agree 8

56 minutes ago, sansan said:

Sorry but you are wrong on both accounts. The real Republicans were protesting, just look at the mere numbers that were at the Capitol compared to how many were at Trump’s speech. Not treason any more than the BLM riots.

And Trump supporters are not hateful people, they have turned the other cheek more times than you will ever know. They just don’t support baby killers. I’m not hiding I’m here, willing to debate but I don’t think there will be much compassion, just anger and rage.

You are wrong. Period.  On everything. Not arguing, because I am right and you are hopeless.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, sansan said:

Sorry but you are wrong on both accounts. The real Republicans were protesting, just look at the mere numbers that were at the Capitol compared to how many were at Trump’s speech. Not treason any more than the BLM riots.

And Trump supporters are not hateful people, they have turned the other cheek more times than you will ever know. They just don’t support baby killers. I’m not hiding I’m here, willing to debate but I don’t think there will be much compassion, just anger and rage.

In the spirit of trying to stop the spread of misinformation, abortion does not kill babies. People who have abortions are not murderers. I am not really speaking to OP here, but these past 4 years have taught me that leaving ridiculous comments alone because they seem "too ridiculous for anyone to believe" is no longer an appropriate response. This is for others out there who may be extremely young. This is just false information. The person who said this has zero concept of the science behind what they are saying. 

And no, I don't want to debate either. Because there is nothing to debate. Facts are facts, and you are part of degrading the culture by contributing to this lunacy. We've had enough. 

[Not trying to say you don't have a right to advocate for things like "a fetus has a soul according to my religion, so I'm going to show you proof of mental/physical impacts on a woman which proves she shouldn't have an abortion." I think that's disgusting and wrong still, but those are more appropriate things to say. Think about it, if you are capable.]

• Upvote 23
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, sansan said:

The real Republicans

Old enough here to remember Republicans like Howard Baker (R-TN) or Everett Dirksen (R-IL) who participated in the Watergate hearings and who also knew right from wrong, unlike the vast majority of Republicans today.

Unfortunately for our country, you are probably right in that last week's mob of domestic terrorists are now the real Republican Party, and so are the traitors in Congress like Hawley and Cruz.

2 hours ago, sansan said:

They just don’t support baby killers. I’m not hiding I’m here, willing to debate but I don’t think there will be much compassion, just anger and rage.

No, they just support child snatchers. They just support white terrorists who gun down synagogue congregations and WalMart shoppers. They just support ignoring the sexual abuse of over 100 male college students by a team doctor and not requiring any accountability from the former assistant coach, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who certainly knew about it. They just support watching nearly 400,000 Americans die of a virus while their party leader either does nothing or actively tries to ensure that blue states suffer more by diverting supplies and vaccines. It may feel good for you to spew this nonsense but it doesn't fool anyone with a brain because there's really nothing to debate.

Not sure why you think you're owed compassion. For what? Holding loathsome views and pretending they're OK? 

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 29
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 6

I guess if they are not yet engaged they will be soon, or at least I can't remember a "special friend" be in the family photo if not almost engaged or at least courting.

This valid for both Nathan and Katie. Screenshot_20210112-211233_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0af40c1fac197d6599c2971ade74a942.jpg

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sansan said:

Not treason any more than the BLM riots.

This is a false equivalency. The BLM protests that turned into riots were in response to specific incidents in various cities. They were protesting police tactics and other things (mass incarceration of black people, being treated differently by the police, harsher sentencing, and society's overall failures to treat black people as equal citizens under the law.) This is their right under the first amendment to peacefully protest, and free speech. The protests turned less peaceful when the police escalated things, or when other groups showed up to instigate violence. 

In contrast, the insurrection that took place at the Capitol occured because several groups of people, including white supremacists, showed up with the intention to murder lawmakers and overturn an election. You see the difference, right? 

And Trump supporters are not hateful people, they have turned the other cheek more times than you will ever know.

They are hateful people. They support hate. They support white supremacy. The support policies that tear children from their parents and put them in cages. They support policies that harshly punish non-violent offenses at great cost (finanically and otherwise) to society. They support the subjection of women.  

They just don’t support baby killers. I’m not hiding I’m here, willing to debate but I don’t think there will be much compassion, just anger and rage.

I don't know why you think they don't support "baby killers." If you are referring to abortion, that's not "killing a baby." Women have the right to make their own medical decisions, just like men. Unless you don't think women are as much of a person a men. 

And that attitude "i don't support 'baby killer'" trickles down. It means that, at the core, they don't support women. Not trusting a woman to make the best choice for herself and her family means that you hate women and think they are lesser human beings than a man. If you don't think women are fully human under the law, what else do you believe? That black people are inherently violent? Because most republicans do. Try talking to them sometime. They will tell you through lot of weasel words and statistics. Or even just be around them when a black person shows up to a hockey game or somewhere else that isn't too popular with black culture. It gets weird and creepy. 

Furthermore, do you know what board you are on? 

• Upvote 31
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Flippyflop said:

So who is Esther? Photo on the Bates Blog.  Clearly in a courtship or engagement with Nathan

Esther Keyes. Nathan’s girlfriend. Possibly fiancé. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, sansan said:

willing to debate but I don’t think there will be much compassion, just anger and rage.

No shit, Sherlock!  Homegrown terrorists led an insurrection on our Capitol.  I'm not in the mood for polite debate.  And I have no compassion for any of them.

7 hours ago, sansan said:

they have turned the other cheek more times than you will ever know. They just don’t support baby killers.

But they do support a lunatic who has the blood of hundreds of thousands people who have died from COVID-19 on his hands.  So fuck you, troll!

• Upvote 22
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, sansan said:

And Trump supporters are not hateful people, they have turned the other cheek more times than you will ever know. They just don’t support baby killers. 

Lol.

Like the babies held in cages at the border, separated from their parents, who will have permanent psychological trauma? 

I guess they don't matter that much, they're foreign and brown.

Better continuing to stick one's nose in someone else's uterus.

Edited by Shouldabeenacowboy
  • Upvote 27
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Old enough here to remember Republicans like Howard Baker (R-TN) or Everett Dirksen (R-IL) who participated in the Watergate hearings and who also knew right from wrong, unlike the vast majority of Republicans today.

Unfortunately for our country, you are probably right in that last week's mob of domestic terrorists are now the real Republican Party, and so are the traitors in Congress like Hawley and Cruz.

No, they just support child snatchers. They just support white terrorists who gun down synagogue congregations and WalMart shoppers. They just support ignoring the sexual abuse of over 100 male college students by a team doctor and not requiring any accountability from the former assistant coach, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who certainly knew about it. They just support watching nearly 400,000 Americans die of a virus while their party leader either does nothing or actively tries to ensure that blue states suffer more by diverting supplies and vaccines. It may feel good for you to spew this nonsense but it doesn't fool anyone with a brain because there's really nothing to debate.

Not sure why you think you're owed compassion. For what? Holding loathsome views and pretending they're OK? 

Wow your head must be spinning but that’s ok, do what you want, you will anyway.

8 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

This is a false equivalency. The BLM protests that turned into riots were in response to specific incidents in various cities. They were protesting police tactics and other things (mass incarceration of black people, being treated differently by the police, harsher sentencing, and society's overall failures to treat black people as equal citizens under the law.) This is their right under the first amendment to peacefully protest, and free speech. The protests turned less peaceful when the police escalated things, or when other groups showed up to instigate violence. 

In contrast, the insurrection that took place at the Capitol occured because several groups of people, including white supremacists, showed up with the intention to murder lawmakers and overturn an election. You see the difference, right? 

They are hateful people. They support hate. They support white supremacy. The support policies that tear children from their parents and put them in cages. They support policies that harshly punish non-violent offenses at great cost (finanically and otherwise) to society. They support the subjection of women.  

I don't know why you think they don't support "baby killers." If you are referring to abortion, that's not "killing a baby." Women have the right to make their own medical decisions, just like men. Unless you don't think women are as much of a person a men. 

And that attitude "i don't support 'baby killer'" trickles down. It means that, at the core, they don't support women. Not trusting a woman to make the best choice for herself and her family means that you hate women and think they are lesser human beings than a man. If you don't think women are fully human under the law, what else do you believe? That black people are inherently violent? Because most republicans do. Try talking to them sometime. They will tell you through lot of weasel words and statistics. Or even just be around them when a black person shows up to a hockey game or somewhere else that isn't too popular with black culture. It gets weird and creepy. 

Furthermore, do you know what board you are on? 

I do know what board I am on. It has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years but I still find teeny tiny snippets of information between all the negative stuff. I look back at times and wonder if people read their postings and shake their heads with what they post. Peace out, not gonna argue for the sake of arguing.

Edited by hoipolloi
Corrected quotation
  • Move Along 3
  • Fuck You 15
  • Downvote 11

If you had any arguments that were reasonable and held weight, you could state them instead you'd rather huff off and "know" you're right because of feelings. Feelings aren't facts, sorry not sorry.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2

56 minutes ago, sansan said:

I do know what board I am on. It has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years but I still find teeny tiny snippets of information between all the negative stuff. I look back at times and wonder if people read their postings and shake their heads with what they post. Peace out, not gonna argue for the sake of arguing.

Hope the door smacks your ass on the way out. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, sansan said:

So I've been on FJ for nearly ten years and I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

You would have always been called out for the bullshit you are spreading. So stop being a crybaby, get off this board and maybe try a reality check every once in a while. Although you probably don't have the guts to do that.

• Upvote 23

Translation of starting an argument, claiming she willing to debate and then flouncing when hit with facts:  I can’t defend Trump supporters  attempting to overthrow the government because their candidate didn’t win the election. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 26

On 1/13/2021 at 2:22 AM, sansan said:

Wow, you are one of the most arrogant, hateful, and patronizing posters I’ve seen on here in a long time. Go to hell. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Wow, you are one of the most arrogant, hateful, and patronizing posters I’ve seen on here in a long time. Go to hell. 

And you have met me! :P

Anyways, I am wondering what FreeJinger this person was on before. I have been a member for 7 years and a lurker for a year before that because I was so damn scared of  the Merry Band of Bitches types that I never registered.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

13 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

And you have met me! :P

Anyways, I am wondering what FreeJinger this person was on before. I have been a member for 7 years and a lurker for a year before that because I was so damn scared of  the Merry Band of Bitches types that I never registered.

I'm in the same boat!  Member for 6 years and lurked for 2 years before I dared to join the conversation. People are way nicer now, lol. 

• Upvote 15

Member for ages Lurker for ages. There is always trolls that pop up then they disappear. Could be the same person logging in differently. I stand by the saying don’t feed the trolls... 

• Upvote 8

Yeah, no idea who the hell they are talking to. All of us posting in this thread have been members here for years, some of us much longer than her. *shrug* 

• Upvote 5

I definitely think Nathan and Esther are already engaged- since he didn't want their whole relationship to be in the public eye, my theory is that he started posting huggy cozy pictures with her on Insta right before/after he proposed. I think they started courting in October and got engaged around Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a big storyline on the show- it's pretty rare to not leave a big social media trail so the show will actually have stuff that hasn't been all over the internet (I know FJ figured out who Esther was a long time ago but details have been really limited). Nathan seems very steeped in the kool aid so I don't think he'd be so publicly lovey dovey if they weren't engaged.

For what it's worth, I don't think Tiffany not appearing in the big family photo means she and Lawson aren't getting to know each other. I just think they aren't official and are "special friends" if anything. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Anyone marrying Nathan better be as awful as he is or I pity her,

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 8

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic